Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A bet with you fellow Raven fans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SnA ExclusiVe


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 23426
Location: Spokane, WA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really sad there's nothing about Flacco being an elite QB anywhere in any of that, since S&P has done nothing but claim Flacco is "just a dude with an average arm".

Oh well, still hilarious! Laughing
_________________


Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
I'm really sad there's nothing about Flacco being an elite QB anywhere in any of that, since S&P has done nothing but claim Flacco is "just a dude with an average arm".

Oh well, still hilarious! Laughing

Yeah... I tried to think about a Flacco angle for the sig, but couldn't come up with one. I had the idea for the Brady slide-kick sig... and it just wouldn't be denied. So combining Flacco with that would've been tough.

Since I have use of his avatar... I just figured, the worse punishment for under-estimating Flacco is to be forced to wear an avatar that says he loves him. For me, that did enough to get the Flacco hate angle across.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wackywabbit


Joined: 20 Dec 2009
Posts: 6920
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: A bet with you fellow Raven fans Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
This is your profile hijacking.. first we have your avatar... then your new sig... and then your sig quote at the bottom. But hey, since you were gracious in defeat, I'll revise the terms... just wear it until the end of preseason week 1 and not the regular season week 1. Enjoy.
diamondbull424 wrote:

Quote:
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/142/cdaec2e27d4d47e694cdeb02ff574296/l.png



Quote:
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/151/65c49971cbb1448ca95a295f8d6017a8/l.png


Quote:
Note to self: Never sig bet DB424 again... he'll hijack your whole FF profile. Crying or Very sad


Haha nice. I wish I still had access to photoshop, instead of just MS Paint. Anyway, here's my less awesome sig for Stunnaboy:



Anyone know how I should politely let him know it's available since the Pats forum locked their AFC Championship game thread?[/url]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19468
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Integrity wrote:
That sig is classic, DB. Well done sir. As for Brady, I don't care what anybody says... he's still a better kicker then Cundiff.
the only gripe I have with it, is that he was going after Reed on the slide play. But I also LOVE Bonecrusher in any sig for a Pats fan.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19468
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: A bet with you fellow Raven fans Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
This is your profile hijacking.. first we have your avatar... then your new sig... and then your sig quote at the bottom. But hey, since you were gracious in defeat, I'll revise the terms... just wear it until the end of preseason week 1 and not the regular season week 1. Enjoy.
diamondbull424 wrote:

Quote:
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/142/cdaec2e27d4d47e694cdeb02ff574296/l.png



Quote:
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/151/65c49971cbb1448ca95a295f8d6017a8/l.png


Quote:
Note to self: Never sig bet DB424 again... he'll hijack your whole FF profile. Crying or Very sad


Haha nice. I wish I still had access to photoshop, instead of just MS Paint. Anyway, here's my less awesome sig for Stunnaboy:



Anyone know how I should politely let him know it's available since the Pats forum locked their AFC Championship game thread?[/url]
Make a thread...


_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sp6488


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 8826
Location: MD
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: A bet with you fellow Raven fans Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
This is your profile hijacking.. first we have your avatar... then your new sig... and then your sig quote at the bottom. But hey, since you were gracious in defeat, I'll revise the terms... just wear it until the end of preseason week 1 and not the regular season week 1. Enjoy.
diamondbull424 wrote:

Quote:
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/142/cdaec2e27d4d47e694cdeb02ff574296/l.png



Quote:
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/151/65c49971cbb1448ca95a295f8d6017a8/l.png


Quote:
Note to self: Never sig bet DB424 again... he'll hijack your whole FF profile. Crying or Very sad


Haha nice. I wish I still had access to photoshop, instead of just MS Paint. Anyway, here's my less awesome sig for Stunnaboy:



Anyone know how I should politely let him know it's available since the Pats forum locked their AFC Championship game thread?[/url]


Pm him?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:01 am    Post subject: Re: A bet with you fellow Raven fans Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
wackywabbit wrote:

Haha nice. I wish I still had access to photoshop, instead of just MS Paint. Anyway, here's my less awesome sig for Stunnaboy:



Anyone know how I should politely let him know it's available since the Pats forum locked their AFC Championship game thread?[/url]


Pm him?

Yeah that was my recommendation. Just scroll through the Pats forum for where he last posted (if you know the page on the AFCCGD thread you made your sig bet in, then quote that post, cut it, PM him that post along with his sig and the corresponding image location.

But yeah... about photoshop, have you tried downloading the trial for CS6... it will allow you access to photoshop amongst other trials... so even if you already lost a trial with photoshop, that's another root. There's also the change your email trick, but it seems that since the later photoshops Adobe has caught wind of that trick. I just wish they'd give you an option to say a cloud version of photoshop for < $10 a month, you can get cloud access to CS6 for about $30/month, but if you're not using dreamweaver and flash and are just looking to dabble in photoshop every now and again... or maybe if you like to do some things in illustrator at a basic level, I'd easily pay $15/month for that, but anything more than that... and it's just not worth it IMO.

Wish I'd never deleted CS3 from my computer... now I can't find my disk. d'oh!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Integrity wrote:
That sig is classic, DB. Well done sir. As for Brady, I don't care what anybody says... he's still a better kicker then Cundiff.
Laughing
And thanks for the props. I definitely wanted to keep some of the design the same as the sig that sp6488 had me make for Tzimisce as it turned out pretty well.

Hopefully, he'll actually wear it... and not simply quit the forum, like I think he will.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Salt&Pepper


Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 578
Location: Why be infront? I am behind.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
Integrity wrote:
That sig is classic, DB. Well done sir. As for Brady, I don't care what anybody says... he's still a better kicker then Cundiff.
Laughing
And thanks for the props. I definitely wanted to keep some of the design the same as the sig that sp6488 had me make for Tzimisce as it turned out pretty well.

Hopefully, he'll actually wear it... and not simply quit the forum, like I think he will.
I won't quit forum. I am the captain of our very own FFGL team. We are trying to make it more active in that area of FF so we got a tourny started. Check it and this Saturday when the voting starts for the first week and continue. Every vote COUNTS!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt&Pepper wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
Integrity wrote:
That sig is classic, DB. Well done sir. As for Brady, I don't care what anybody says... he's still a better kicker then Cundiff.
Laughing
And thanks for the props. I definitely wanted to keep some of the design the same as the sig that sp6488 had me make for Tzimisce as it turned out pretty well.

Hopefully, he'll actually wear it... and not simply quit the forum, like I think he will.
I won't quit forum. I am the captain of our very own FFGL team. We are trying to make it more active in that area of FF so we got a tourny started. Check it and this Saturday when the voting starts for the first week and continue. Every vote COUNTS!!

I'm not exactly sure what FFGL stands for. Well obviously FF is footballs future, but I'm struggling to figure out the GL part.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flaccomania


Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Posts: 22613
Location: Parkville, MD
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
Salt&Pepper wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
Integrity wrote:
That sig is classic, DB. Well done sir. As for Brady, I don't care what anybody says... he's still a better kicker then Cundiff.
Laughing
And thanks for the props. I definitely wanted to keep some of the design the same as the sig that sp6488 had me make for Tzimisce as it turned out pretty well.

Hopefully, he'll actually wear it... and not simply quit the forum, like I think he will.
I won't quit forum. I am the captain of our very own FFGL team. We are trying to make it more active in that area of FF so we got a tourny started. Check it and this Saturday when the voting starts for the first week and continue. Every vote COUNTS!!

I'm not exactly sure what FFGL stands for. Well obviously FF is footballs future, but I'm struggling to figure out the GL part.


FF's Girliest Legs? Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Salt&Pepper


Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 578
Location: Why be infront? I am behind.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graphics League... Something you might want take part of DB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt&Pepper wrote:
Graphics League... Something you might want take part of DB.

Maybe... but you should know that it took me about 4 years of being strictly on the Ravens subforum to actually venture out out to GEN, Comparisons, News and the like... I visit TAFT every once in a blue moon.

So when I say maybe... it's more like... maybe in 4 years. Smile Wink

But thanks for the invite. Honestly.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group