Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '13 Announcement!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iRaMs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctp2124 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
I'm fine with iRams if he's down. I just don't have the time and energy to run it this year either. J.R.S., if you're interested, I'd be happy to have you run it....seriously. Smile

Roughly how much time needs to be invested? Perhaps IRams and I could take the GM and Head Coach positions and learn the process together. I'm assuming that you and Chris00cm would still be taking positions?

I am in Grad School right now, which binds a good deal of my time, but I'm obviously still able to be active on the forum.

Hey wait.....it's me and IRams that make a habit out of posting after consuming adult beverages isn't it? That could get interesting. Laughing

I could see it now. You guys pounding a couple/a lot of brews and giving Dahl a 5 year $50M deal.

Not a chance that will happen.

iRaMs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other words gents I accept the position, I do want an assistant Gm though and I have someone in mind for it. The J.R.S you up for a challenge broski?

Or if you want to stay the headcoach that will work man.

chris00cm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to help in whatever capacity. I just can't be GM because I work 8 hour work days Monday through Friday, otherwise I'd happily take GM.

I've been GM four times for the Rams. I know everything you would need to know.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
chris00cm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctp2124 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
I'm fine with iRams if he's down. I just don't have the time and energy to run it this year either. J.R.S., if you're interested, I'd be happy to have you run it....seriously. Smile

Roughly how much time needs to be invested? Perhaps IRams and I could take the GM and Head Coach positions and learn the process together. I'm assuming that you and Chris00cm would still be taking positions?

I am in Grad School right now, which binds a good deal of my time, but I'm obviously still able to be active on the forum.

Hey wait.....it's me and IRams that make a habit out of posting after consuming adult beverages isn't it? That could get interesting. Laughing

I could see it now. You guys pounding a couple/a lot of brews and giving Dahl a 5 year $50M deal.
Hey now, lets not be leaking out sensitive info in the forums. Other GM's can see this!

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you go nominate yourself in the FFMD forum
S-jax39

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
In other words gents I accept the position, I do want an assistant Gm though and I have someone in mind for it. The J.R.S you up for a challenge broski?

I'd love to hep even though i dont know what im doing.
ctp2124

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can help out. If you want a trio of people to make drunken decisions, I am your man.

Props to mike23md

Supporter of Mohammed Sanu and Lavonte David to the Rams
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
Me really?

Is there a drinking limit?

Pffft.. theres a drinking minimum in this forum! Laughing

I to am happy to help out in whatever capacity I can. Mind you, I work a fair amount, nearly all days of every week, but I'm fairly active in the forum.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason

Last edited by Flatlyner on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:

I'd be happy to be your assistant GM. We should bring Flatlyner and CTP2124 into whatever the other most major roles are. Head coach and....?

By the way, for all you aspiring politicians out there, this is a perfect example of an elected official paying off favors to the guy who got him voted in. Laughing

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
ctp2124

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

I'd be happy to be your assistant GM. We should bring Flatlyner and CTP2124 into whatever the other most major roles are. Head coach and....?

By the way, for all you aspiring politicians out there, this is a perfect example of an elected official paying off favors to the guy who got him voted in. Laughing

Would gladly join the drunken posse. Can we have one position that is strictly in charge of whacking Craig Dahl?

Props to mike23md

The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctp2124 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

Would gladly join the drunken posse. Can we have one position that is strictly in charge of whacking Craig Dahl?

Apparently no one nominated IRams in the FFMD forum, so a poster known as Blind Golpher is the Ram's GM. I think I'm sitting this one out.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
ctp2124

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
ctp2124 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

Apparently no one nominated IRams in the FFMD forum, so a poster known as Blind Golpher is the Ram's GM. I think I'm sitting this one out.

I'll join you.

Props to mike23md

jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys can probably PM the mods running it and explain that iRams didn't know he was supposed to sign up there. If Blind Golfer is fine with iRams being GM, I'm sure they'd be willing to make him the GM since the forum is behind it.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRams and JRS, I sent Blind Golfer a PM about possibly letting you guys run it this year. The mods said it was ok if he was willing to hand it over to you guys.

Would you be willing to take it over as GM and AGM(if Blind Golfer oks it)? And would you be willing to allow Blind Golfer to be Head Coach or VP of Player Personnel or Director of College Scouting if he wants to take on one of those roles?

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm fine with iRams being the GM. I'm definitely willing to take a lesser role such Head Coach or something like that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: