Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NEW FLAWLESS FIRST ROUNDER!!! 1/24/13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BillsGuy82


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 9302
Location: Niagara Falls
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Nassib getting a strong look but not at 8.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ArizonaPacker


Joined: 18 Nov 2007
Posts: 384
Location: Gilbert, AZ
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerseyboy257 wrote:
ArizonaPacker wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
What position does Manti play in Cleveland?

He's not starting over DQ


I know LB is not the #1 priority need, but I think a franchise LB will help the Browns out for years to come and Te'o is a special kind of talent; he does it all. The addition will give the Browns one of the best LB corps in the league for the next 5 years. I'm more than sure the Browns can find a way to put him into the lineup

Edit- JK he looked like a bear taking a dump against Alabama. Not going in top 10.


Yeah the entire ND defense looking scared and unprepared to play Bama was all on Manti Teo. Or the fact that Manti was a better-graded prospect than Harrison Smith when he was a Junior means that Smith totally busted as a first round prospect. Oh wait....

You gurus that swing one way or another based off of one game make me laugh my arse off. Most of you couldn't scout a pee-wee league game much less create a mock draft that was worth the space that it took on a free site.


Wow are you f'ing kidding me right now?! What an a ss this guy is, seriously. Get a life bro and lighten up. I've watched every single Notre Dame game that was broadcasted in my area as my older brother went there and I root for them. Heck, I even wanted my Giants to draft them for a while. No, I'm not saying Te'o was the only player who did nothing on that defense, but for someone who was supposed to be a leader, supposed to be one of the best prospects in the country, who was supposed to be the most exciting football player in college football and heisman runner up, there are no excuses for the way he didn't show up in the most important game by far of his career. He was absolutely awful, missing tackles, getting outmuscled, all by a team that can translate best to what he'll be seeing in the NFL. Before the game, yeah I had him as a high pick to Cleveland because he was supposed to be a player of intensity and strength who never misses a tackle and is a leader and everything. And now he's shown his weaknesses on the field, and off the field with this whole story and all the lying going on. Most people also are putting Ogletree and Minter ahead of Te'o so the way you arrogantly attacked me like that was childish and disrespectful. I'm not claiming to be an official pro-scout, because I am not, I am just a lover of the game--both the NFL and college football. But I guarantee you his stock will fall to at least the later half of the 1st round, if not early second, which I have him projected.


You went from having Teo as a top 5 pick to not being a 1st round pick based on one game. Are athletes that much better at Bama than everywhere else? Is every NFL roster 99% SEC athletes?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jerseyboy257


Joined: 21 Apr 2012
Posts: 558
Location: Northern Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArizonaPacker wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
ArizonaPacker wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
What position does Manti play in Cleveland?

He's not starting over DQ


I know LB is not the #1 priority need, but I think a franchise LB will help the Browns out for years to come and Te'o is a special kind of talent; he does it all. The addition will give the Browns one of the best LB corps in the league for the next 5 years. I'm more than sure the Browns can find a way to put him into the lineup

Edit- JK he looked like a bear taking a dump against Alabama. Not going in top 10.


Yeah the entire ND defense looking scared and unprepared to play Bama was all on Manti Teo. Or the fact that Manti was a better-graded prospect than Harrison Smith when he was a Junior means that Smith totally busted as a first round prospect. Oh wait....

You gurus that swing one way or another based off of one game make me laugh my arse off. Most of you couldn't scout a pee-wee league game much less create a mock draft that was worth the space that it took on a free site.


Wow are you f'ing kidding me right now?! What an a ss this guy is, seriously. Get a life bro and lighten up. I've watched every single Notre Dame game that was broadcasted in my area as my older brother went there and I root for them. Heck, I even wanted my Giants to draft them for a while. No, I'm not saying Te'o was the only player who did nothing on that defense, but for someone who was supposed to be a leader, supposed to be one of the best prospects in the country, who was supposed to be the most exciting football player in college football and heisman runner up, there are no excuses for the way he didn't show up in the most important game by far of his career. He was absolutely awful, missing tackles, getting outmuscled, all by a team that can translate best to what he'll be seeing in the NFL. Before the game, yeah I had him as a high pick to Cleveland because he was supposed to be a player of intensity and strength who never misses a tackle and is a leader and everything. And now he's shown his weaknesses on the field, and off the field with this whole story and all the lying going on. Most people also are putting Ogletree and Minter ahead of Te'o so the way you arrogantly attacked me like that was childish and disrespectful. I'm not claiming to be an official pro-scout, because I am not, I am just a lover of the game--both the NFL and college football. But I guarantee you his stock will fall to at least the later half of the 1st round, if not early second, which I have him projected.


You went from having Teo as a top 5 pick to not being a 1st round pick based on one game. Are athletes that much better at Bama than everywhere else? Is every NFL roster 99% SEC athletes?

1. No, I never had him as a top 5 pick.
2. Bama's offensive line is far superior than any other team in college football. They have three potential NFL first rounders he's going against. Can you say that about any other team in college football? And he failed the test--he couldn't step up in the biggest game of his life. I know you can say "it was just one game" but it was the most important game of his life, where he should have been on his best game. And I don't think he's as early as a pick anymore if that's all he's got against top competition. And no, it's not just me who thinks this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArizonaPacker


Joined: 18 Nov 2007
Posts: 384
Location: Gilbert, AZ
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerseyboy257 wrote:
ArizonaPacker wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
ArizonaPacker wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
What position does Manti play in Cleveland?

He's not starting over DQ


I know LB is not the #1 priority need, but I think a franchise LB will help the Browns out for years to come and Te'o is a special kind of talent; he does it all. The addition will give the Browns one of the best LB corps in the league for the next 5 years. I'm more than sure the Browns can find a way to put him into the lineup

Edit- JK he looked like a bear taking a dump against Alabama. Not going in top 10.


Yeah the entire ND defense looking scared and unprepared to play Bama was all on Manti Teo. Or the fact that Manti was a better-graded prospect than Harrison Smith when he was a Junior means that Smith totally busted as a first round prospect. Oh wait....

You gurus that swing one way or another based off of one game make me laugh my arse off. Most of you couldn't scout a pee-wee league game much less create a mock draft that was worth the space that it took on a free site.


Wow are you f'ing kidding me right now?! What an a ss this guy is, seriously. Get a life bro and lighten up. I've watched every single Notre Dame game that was broadcasted in my area as my older brother went there and I root for them. Heck, I even wanted my Giants to draft them for a while. No, I'm not saying Te'o was the only player who did nothing on that defense, but for someone who was supposed to be a leader, supposed to be one of the best prospects in the country, who was supposed to be the most exciting football player in college football and heisman runner up, there are no excuses for the way he didn't show up in the most important game by far of his career. He was absolutely awful, missing tackles, getting outmuscled, all by a team that can translate best to what he'll be seeing in the NFL. Before the game, yeah I had him as a high pick to Cleveland because he was supposed to be a player of intensity and strength who never misses a tackle and is a leader and everything. And now he's shown his weaknesses on the field, and off the field with this whole story and all the lying going on. Most people also are putting Ogletree and Minter ahead of Te'o so the way you arrogantly attacked me like that was childish and disrespectful. I'm not claiming to be an official pro-scout, because I am not, I am just a lover of the game--both the NFL and college football. But I guarantee you his stock will fall to at least the later half of the 1st round, if not early second, which I have him projected.


You went from having Teo as a top 5 pick to not being a 1st round pick based on one game. Are athletes that much better at Bama than everywhere else? Is every NFL roster 99% SEC athletes?

1. No, I never had him as a top 5 pick.
2. Bama's offensive line is far superior than any other team in college football. They have three potential NFL first rounders he's going against. Can you say that about any other team in college football? And he failed the test--he couldn't step up in the biggest game of his life. I know you can say "it was just one game" but it was the most important game of his life, where he should have been on his best game. And I don't think he's as early as a pick anymore if that's all he's got against top competition. And no, it's not just me who thinks this.


Top 5 or number 6, who cares as you edited your pick.

He "couldn't step up in his biggest game" is your argument. Maybe the scouting department of the Giants will buy that and you are set for life!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jerseyboy257


Joined: 21 Apr 2012
Posts: 558
Location: Northern Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArizonaPacker wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
ArizonaPacker wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
ArizonaPacker wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
What position does Manti play in Cleveland?

He's not starting over DQ


I know LB is not the #1 priority need, but I think a franchise LB will help the Browns out for years to come and Te'o is a special kind of talent; he does it all. The addition will give the Browns one of the best LB corps in the league for the next 5 years. I'm more than sure the Browns can find a way to put him into the lineup

Edit- JK he looked like a bear taking a dump against Alabama. Not going in top 10.


Yeah the entire ND defense looking scared and unprepared to play Bama was all on Manti Teo. Or the fact that Manti was a better-graded prospect than Harrison Smith when he was a Junior means that Smith totally busted as a first round prospect. Oh wait....

You gurus that swing one way or another based off of one game make me laugh my arse off. Most of you couldn't scout a pee-wee league game much less create a mock draft that was worth the space that it took on a free site.


Wow are you f'ing kidding me right now?! What an a ss this guy is, seriously. Get a life bro and lighten up. I've watched every single Notre Dame game that was broadcasted in my area as my older brother went there and I root for them. Heck, I even wanted my Giants to draft them for a while. No, I'm not saying Te'o was the only player who did nothing on that defense, but for someone who was supposed to be a leader, supposed to be one of the best prospects in the country, who was supposed to be the most exciting football player in college football and heisman runner up, there are no excuses for the way he didn't show up in the most important game by far of his career. He was absolutely awful, missing tackles, getting outmuscled, all by a team that can translate best to what he'll be seeing in the NFL. Before the game, yeah I had him as a high pick to Cleveland because he was supposed to be a player of intensity and strength who never misses a tackle and is a leader and everything. And now he's shown his weaknesses on the field, and off the field with this whole story and all the lying going on. Most people also are putting Ogletree and Minter ahead of Te'o so the way you arrogantly attacked me like that was childish and disrespectful. I'm not claiming to be an official pro-scout, because I am not, I am just a lover of the game--both the NFL and college football. But I guarantee you his stock will fall to at least the later half of the 1st round, if not early second, which I have him projected.


You went from having Teo as a top 5 pick to not being a 1st round pick based on one game. Are athletes that much better at Bama than everywhere else? Is every NFL roster 99% SEC athletes?

1. No, I never had him as a top 5 pick.
2. Bama's offensive line is far superior than any other team in college football. They have three potential NFL first rounders he's going against. Can you say that about any other team in college football? And he failed the test--he couldn't step up in the biggest game of his life. I know you can say "it was just one game" but it was the most important game of his life, where he should have been on his best game. And I don't think he's as early as a pick anymore if that's all he's got against top competition. And no, it's not just me who thinks this.


Top 5 or number 6, who cares as you edited your pick.

He "couldn't step up in his biggest game" is your argument. Maybe the scouting department of the Giants will buy that and you are set for life!

No, he was never top 5. I never had him at top 5 and edited it. And yes, he couldn't step up in the biggest game of his life. Exactly. He was completely dominated by top offensive talent and was not effective the least bit. When he should have been on his A game, he was on his F game. I want a player who can win a championship, not someone who plays his absolutely worst game in the biggest game of his career. You're entitled to your own opinion, but come back after he falls to the 20's or second round so I can tell you I told you so. Now please get off my thread, because you're doing nothing but annoying the hell out of me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zelbell


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 7394
Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont know about Jones....his spine scares me a little bit, maybe Jordan, Mingo (not a huge fan) or trade down in that scenario for the Browns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cdavls17


Joined: 28 Jan 2007
Posts: 3224
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8. Buffalo Bills: QB Ryan Nassib, Syracuse
Nassib needs to impress at the combine, but the Bills are most likely drafting a QB with their first pick, and Nassib could be a package deal with ex-Syracuse and new Bills head coach Doug Marone.


This is flawed not one qb is worthy of being selected top 10. Nassib is ranked 9th at his position so why would he be picked 8th overall? Just because he worked with Marone at Syracus doesnt mean he is the answer. GM is still the guy that says who they will draft and from Nix history alone he does not reach. I see Nassib being in the 2nd round but I still dont see him as the answer as he has a weak arm like fitzpatrick. Ej Manuel runs the same scheme and has a stronger arm and is faster and bigger. He can also be had in the late 2nd early 3rd round.
_________________


Thanks Max
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marky


Joined: 08 Jan 2007
Posts: 2501
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Jones stays healthy, he'll be the 2nd best player in this draft (Star will be the best). If he's NOT healthy we won't take a risk on him, we'll probably go for Bark, Jordan, reach for Warmack, or trade down.
_________________


XBL-theUrbanator69
Student @ smww.com
Twitter: @draft4mark
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jerseyboy257


Joined: 21 Apr 2012
Posts: 558
Location: Northern Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
8. Buffalo Bills: QB Ryan Nassib, Syracuse
Nassib needs to impress at the combine, but the Bills are most likely drafting a QB with their first pick, and Nassib could be a package deal with ex-Syracuse and new Bills head coach Doug Marone.


This is flawed not one qb is worthy of being selected top 10. Nassib is ranked 9th at his position so why would he be picked 8th overall? Just because he worked with Marone at Syracus doesnt mean he is the answer. GM is still the guy that says who they will draft and from Nix history alone he does not reach. I see Nassib being in the 2nd round but I still dont see him as the answer as he has a weak arm like fitzpatrick. Ej Manuel runs the same scheme and has a stronger arm and is faster and bigger. He can also be had in the late 2nd early 3rd round.

I said I just have Nassib in there for now because of his relationship with the head coach, but of course they would take the best QB available, which would be determined after the combine and workouts. Just because one site has him ranked as 9th doesn't mean he's the 9th best QB, because most sites have him as a top 5 lock. There is no way that a QB isn't taken within the first 10 picks, as there's still a long process from players to impress scouts, so I disagree that no QB is worthy of a top 10 pick, because 10 out of the past 12 years a QB has been taken at pick #1, and always top 5.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34435
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh not a fan of Werner.
_________________

"You will never walk again... but you will fly"
“You forget. My father had four sons.”
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jerseyboy257


Joined: 21 Apr 2012
Posts: 558
Location: Northern Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Meh not a fan of Werner.

I really think the Eagles will trade out of pick four tbh, but i'm not doing trades because I don't want to get too complicated. At first, I was thinking Geno, even though I don't find him very impressive, but because of his athleticism and in the new offense Kelley is bringing to Philly. But then I found out how high Kelley is on Foles and how he's praised him even when he was back at college, so now I especially don't think they try to move on from the QB that's supposed to be the future of this team. Then there's Mike Vick who might fit into that offense too, so you never know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group