Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Everything Else Thread VI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans_5 wrote:
Vince Young or JaMarcus Russell?

I'd rather see Bud Adams at quarterback.

Is anyone else enjoying the Lakers complete implosion as much as I am? Razz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
titans_5 wrote:

I love it. Some fans I know blame Stern fore reversing the CP3 trade... I had no clue and still have no clue why anyone would hire D'Antoni and think they will be successful. He is not a good coach and is stubborn won't change his ways.

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MdTitansFan56 wrote:
titanrick wrote:
titans_5 wrote:

I love it. Some fans I know blame Stern fore reversing the CP3 trade... I had no clue and still have no clue why anyone would hire D'Antoni and think they will be successful. He is not a good coach and is stubborn won't change his ways.

lol i guess if your a Lakers fan you wish the NBA would of reveresed the D'Antoni signing

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 8 Tackles 5 Assist 1 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 9 Tackles 4 Assist 1 Sack
lamont

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff Saturday is calling it a career. I did not want him last offseason anyway, but glad he did not sign here. Scott Wells was not a world beater in St. Louis and Myers from Houston was using his visit here as leverage for a new deal in Houston. Looking back at it, I am glad they did not sign any of those guys. Amano & Harris still suck, that it all. Laughing

Quote:
Packers C Jeff Saturday announced on Friday that he is retiring from the NFL.
"We'll finish it with sunsets in Hawaii and call it a much better career than I would have anticipated," Saturday said on the Grady and Big Joe Show on 1070 The Fan in Indianapolis. Saturday, 37, ends a 14-year career, 13 of which were spent with the Colts. He probably isn't a Hall of Fame candidate, but he certainly deserves a spot in the Colts' Ring of Honor.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
-Hope-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destroying Duke in a sold-out, rockin' BankUnited Center in front of 8000 fans and several high-profile football recruits, stealing our offensive coordinator from FSU, and discovering that the NCAA screwed the pooch on our investigation? This is the best week of Miami sports ever! Laughing

skywindO2 wrote:
Never spit it out. Always power through it.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Hope- wrote:
Destroying Duke in a sold-out, rockin' BankUnited Center in front of 8000 fans and several high-profile football recruits, stealing our offensive coordinator from FSU, and discovering that the NCAA screwed the pooch on our investigation? This is the best week of Miami sports ever! Laughing

Glad to see you've moved on.... yes, I hate you!

But yes, fine week for the U.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
-Hope- wrote:

titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
-Hope- wrote:

Now if only they could produce MLBs that aren't murderers or made of glass! Wink
justing101

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
-Hope- wrote:

Now if only they could produce MLBs that aren't murderers or made of glass! Wink

lololol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think North Korea is fixing to try and blow us up lol Sad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justing101 wrote:
I think North Korea is fixing to try and blow us up lol Sad

Sounds like a job for...

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Hope- wrote:

Coming back to this, how does the top team in the ACC only have 8,000 fans at a game against Duke? Our team blows chode and we average 16,000 Laughing
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
-Hope- wrote:

Coming back to this, how does the top team in the ACC only have 8,000 fans at a game against Duke? Our team blows chode and we average 16,000 Laughing

The U isn't a basketball school. Never has been.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
-Hope- wrote:

Tennessee isn't either. We've had zero success historically. Wasn't aware the apathetic attitude toward all sports teams in Miami stretched into the university as well.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
-Hope- wrote:

Tennessee isn't either. We've had zero success historically. Wasn't aware the apathetic attitude toward all sports teams in Miami stretched into the university as well.

Shocked Your not? Explain the women's success? UT basketball was put on the map thanks to them. The greatest women's college basketball program ever IMO.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 39 of 77

Jump to: