Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft modification

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spanky3801

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Draft modification Reply with quote

You have to think that switching to 34 will require a lot of personnel changes. I keep seeing comments with regard to Martez and Gallette playing the OLBs. I'm intrigued, but I'm more concerned about overall depth. Hicks,Bunkley, and Jordan can be a decent line, but other than Tom Johnson, what DT would suffice. Also, depth at OLB is a must.

Look, I'm TOTALLY on board with the 34, but it will need some work.

NT is a must... Bunkley disappointed, but we'll need him for depth.
-Hankins, Jesse Williams, or big boy from Georgia.

3/5 techs. Again, Hicks and Jordan should do well, but injury often occur.
-Short, Sheldon Williamson, Syl Williams.

OLB. I believe Martez will thrive. Gallette will give 110%. This means that they could do well. On the other hand, we need depth and a backup/unforeseen future plan.
-Mingo, Dion Jordan, Jones (trade up in draft for Georgia's beast).

Let's nor forget that the secondary coach was canned as well. I don't care what you guys say... Jenkins SUCKS. Blown assignments, poor tackling, no interceptions, yet many of you have a man crush on him. Harper doesn't cut it. If you can't cover in a passing league... then that's as arbitrary as not tacking in a rushing league. Forget him. Bring on a FA and Quddus.

Rip it, fellas.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: