Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Super Bowl Sabotage
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaiderX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
War Room Slayer wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
Funny hearing Tim Brown make outlandish claims about tanking when he didn't show up for the game himself. Laughing

Who are you?

Seriously. Get out, Troll.

Anyone that knows Timmy knows he is classier than most any player in the league, before or since.

Who's trolling? He was the biggest nonfactor in the biggest game of his life. Did you guys even see the game? He doesn't have a leg to stand on here.

He's right. The game was a horrendous showing all over. As So Cal natives we saw the highlights more than anybody it seemed. At the Time the Raiders were LA's team before they got terrible again.

thrILL is a good guy from the Entertainment board. Even though he's kinda rubbing it in, he means no harm.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO HE IS!

You talk bad about Tim Brown around me, we have a problem.

Hmmm...Didn't you say when u first joined that you werent a Raiders fan until recently? I think that game was before your time. And that's the bottom line.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is still one of the more confusing issues I've witnessed. Especially now w/ so many people saying it's not true (Gannon, Romo etc) but then you have Rice, Brown, Ritchie saying something was up..... I dunno.....

I don't think anything will really ever unfold from this and it's going to eventually die out. I knew I was right to hate Bill Callahan though hahaha. I never liked that dude as a coach.

PM sig requests.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Hmmm...Didn't you say when u first joined that you werent a Raiders fan until recently? I think that game was before your time. And that's the bottom line.

Ummmm no? Get the hell out of here with that. I've always been a Raider fan. I used to like the Bills more til I was like 9 because they were the home team. I used to post comments on TFDS as Silver&Black88 too. Way back though, back when Pat was alive (RIP) and Rob was a writer.

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
sundancejoe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's always bothered me that it would have been very easy to use Gruden's knowledge of the offense against him and it wasn't done at all.

I.E.-At the line audible "green" has always meant run right, now means play action audible. A couple very simple tricks early in the game could have thrown their defensive game plan into disarray and possibly put an early lead on the board.

At the VERY LEAST Callahan bungled the superbowl for our team. The fact that a class act like Tim Brown is saying this makes me think that there may have been more than simple foolish incompetents.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: