Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 2013: GM Signups are going on... right now
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
freakygeniuskid


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 5264
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
ReggieCamp wrote:
Not sure if anyone saw this old pic of Lombardi, but I lol'd.
Looks like my old gym teacher.






Is the lulz strong enough to hold back our gag reflex and wear this as our FFMD avy? Laughing



I'm in.


Also in.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12135
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeaaa count me in to
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 41511
Location: The Man, The Myth, The Legend El Ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
For our war room I'll bring the beer and you bring the hobbit strippers


Horny told me to show up here. So I did.

Shall we get the party started?


Did you bring hobbits?
_________________

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
It'll be a cold day in hell when I read a thread title.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15123
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
khodder wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
For our war room I'll bring the beer and you bring the hobbit strippers


Horny told me to show up here. So I did.

Shall we get the party started?


Did you bring hobbits?


He is the Hobbit stripper.

Hope you all like dudes.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13178
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
ReggieCamp wrote:
Not sure if anyone saw this old pic of Lombardi, but I lol'd.
Looks like my old gym teacher.






Is the lulz strong enough to hold back our gag reflex and wear this as our FFMD avy? Laughing



I'm in.


Also in.


GTFO

Bahahaha

Code:
 http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h415/steveross999/LombardiAvy.jpg

_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
FLAbrownfan


Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 3779
Location: OCA-L.A. , Florida
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to be a scout of some kind
_________________

R.I.P Crackburn, always in our hearts
adopt a Brown: Davone Bess - The best- one catch, one first down--- never mind person foul takes away! arrghhh Reg on the SIG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13178
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As noted before...

Whoever gets appointed GM, I'd like to be the Assistant GM. I would love to pull some weight this year as I have more time than I usually do around this time of year.

Not as much time as a GM is required, but I have enough to help the GM out with trades, cap, and building the roster.
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
freakygeniuskid


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 5264
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
As noted before...

Whoever gets appointed GM, I'd like to be the Assistant GM. I would love to pull some weight this year as I have more time than I usually do around this time of year.

Not as much time as a GM is required, but I have enough to help the GM out with trades, cap, and building the roster.


In the case that I don't get GM, I'd also be interested in AGM.

Also, the last time I was AGM, we got Andrew Luck.

I'm not sayin. I'm just sayin.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13178
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
As noted before...

Whoever gets appointed GM, I'd like to be the Assistant GM. I would love to pull some weight this year as I have more time than I usually do around this time of year.

Not as much time as a GM is required, but I have enough to help the GM out with trades, cap, and building the roster.


In the case that I don't get GM, I'd also be interested in AGM.

Also, the last time I was AGM, we got Andrew Luck.

I'm not sayin. I'm just sayin.


Well last time I was AGM was never. So to the back of the line kid. Laughing
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
brownsfan1710


Joined: 07 Nov 2008
Posts: 1529
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Special Assistant to the Assistant of Offensive Quality Control. My position. Claimed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 19701
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys.


Just like to mention if like some kind of fo role if I don't get gm.

Either way, we r gonna rock this. As we usually do
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12135
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Hey guys.


Just like to mention if like some kind of fo role if I don't get gm.

Either way, we r gonna rock this. As we usually do


Just like the hornypimppounders
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13178
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Hey guys.


Just like to mention if like some kind of fo role if I don't get gm.

Either way, we r gonna rock this. As we usually do


You better get thisss
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the panthers had no one and offered to run them, but then Boondock stepped up... Nothing like waiting till the last minute panther fans. Lol. So I threw my name in the hat for our browns.

anyways, if I get gm we will all have equal say.... And lots of hot girl pics...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 36988
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, we have a problem. I volunteered to be the GM of your wonderful club. Yet, the powers that be have not listed me as a candidate.

Lets make this happen. Settle the Matts for GM debate and then lets all get drunk and eat cookies. Agree?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group