Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sean Payton reinstated.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ketchup

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nolafan33 wrote:
The one thing that should have been constant in this entire thing, whether you want to believe everything ESPN puts up or not that any system the Saints had in place, Sean Payton was not part of it and should have never been suspended for a season.
Ok even if he didn't know, which I call bs on but i'll entertain the thought, the HC is fully responsible for the actions of his staff and his players when it comes to the football activities. This was all happening right under Peyton's watch. He's either really stupid/naive or he knew. I'd bet money on the fact that he knew.

And just an fyi, i don't watch ESPN or any of that garbage but i see that's the common "argument" to throw out at someone when they disagree with your opinion. So don't even come at me with that "All you do is watch ESPN so you don't know nothin" crap.

Kempes on the custom sig!
Uncle Buck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKillerNacho wrote:
Uncle Buck wrote:
Rejuvenation wrote:
If you thought this man was cold-blooded in games before just wait until he gets to take his anger out on the rest of the league next season. So mad we have to play them in their house again next year...

What right does Payton have to be angry about his suspension? He cheated, got to a Super Bowl and won it. Then he got caught and had to pay the price.

As Robert Blake can attest, "don't do the crime if you can't do the time."

Someone is still mad about being knocked out of the NFC championship game...

nolafan33 wrote:
The one thing that should have been constant in this entire thing, whether you want to believe everything ESPN puts up or not that any system the Saints had in place, Sean Payton was not part of it and should have never been suspended for a season.

100% this.

The funny thing is that at the time, I was one of the few Vikings fans who wasn't upset about the loss. I actually defended the Saints to many Vikings fans. When I heard about the whole bounty system they had in place, that's when I got upset.

So yes, I'm not ashamed to admit that I AM upset about that loss, since we have all found out that cheating was involved. I know it was a few years have passed, but since the story is still in the news I decided to post my thoughts.

By the way, I like that new Killer Nacho avatar you're rockin'. The old one was good too, but this one is even better! Smile

Aout wrote:
What is wrong with all these Packer fans insulting and raging all the time?
Rejuvenation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Buck wrote:
Rejuvenation wrote:
If you thought this man was cold-blooded in games before just wait until he gets to take his anger out on the rest of the league next season. So mad we have to play them in their house again next year...

What right does Payton have to be angry about his suspension? He cheated, got to a Super Bowl and won it. Then he got caught and had to pay the price.

As Robert Blake can attest, "don't do the crime if you can't do the time."

I never said anything about him having a right to anything. It doesn't change the fact I fully expect him to be pissed, whether people feel he is justified or not, about missing a year of football/pay and willing to make the teams he plays against next year feel it. If he annoyed people before with his aggressive play-calling I expect that to be turned up to eleven next season.
Stunnaboy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There a decent odds the Saints pull of a 2007 post Spygate FU type of season next year. I for one cannot wait to see it unfold.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: