Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The 2013 AFCCG, where the Pats end Ray Lewis' career...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mambooman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats#1 wrote:
Naq wrote:
As sacrilegious as this sounds I'm rooting for the Ravens. Growing up and watching football and playing linebacker in high school, I loved watching Ray Lewis and that Baltimore defense. There was just something that, despite being a Pats fan, just attracted me towards Terrell Suggs, Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata, esc. I just want to see those group of players get a ring.

I hope Suggs never ever ever gets a ring....he is the epitome of a classless dumb a-hole.

Ray Lewis I can live with...I can't stand him, he plays himself up so bad, but he is still one of the greatest players ever....Suggs, while a very good player, is just too much of an a hole for me.

Have you ever met Bill Bellicheck? The guy is a poster child for classless. Great coach...won't deny that...but really classless.

Guess the OP forgot to change the thread title to Patriots fail yet again.
Sciz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harbaugh on postgame handshake:
Quote:
He was so classy, so gracious. Complimentary about how we played, about our game plan, about how tough it is to play us. I told him how much we pattern our organization around theirs, how much we study them.
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the guy that made his team wear humble pie t-shirts and never has a bad thing to say about any team (remember before the 2-12 Jags) is defintly so unclassy... Rolling Eyes

AAP-Chandler Jones-12 tkls, 2 sax, 1 FF & 1 TD
Wk 2 AFC POTW
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mambooman wrote:
Pats#1 wrote:
Naq wrote:
As sacrilegious as this sounds I'm rooting for the Ravens. Growing up and watching football and playing linebacker in high school, I loved watching Ray Lewis and that Baltimore defense. There was just something that, despite being a Pats fan, just attracted me towards Terrell Suggs, Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata, esc. I just want to see those group of players get a ring.

I hope Suggs never ever ever gets a ring....he is the epitome of a classless dumb a-hole.

Ray Lewis I can live with...I can't stand him, he plays himself up so bad, but he is still one of the greatest players ever....Suggs, while a very good player, is just too much of an a hole for me.

Have you ever met Bill Bellicheck?
No, and neither have you so STFU.

I adopted some kid named Malcolm Butler
If anyone sees him, let me know.
mcmurtry86

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mambooman wrote:
Pats#1 wrote:
Naq wrote:

Have you ever met Bill Bellicheck? The guy is a poster child for classless. Great coach...won't deny that...but really classless.

Who is Bill Bellicheck?
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mambooman wrote:
Pats#1 wrote:
Naq wrote:

Yeah I hate the way he always congratulates and compliments opposing teams

ELRammy
VTPatsFan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Mambooman wrote:
Pats#1 wrote:
Naq wrote:

Yeah I hate the way he always congratulates and compliments opposing teams

The way he makes every team sound good at certain things is so annoying. It's like "C'mon man! Why can't you just be a nice guy and say the opposing team is pathetic and not worth your attention?"
Pats#1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mambooman wrote:
Pats#1 wrote:
Naq wrote:

haha go back under your bridge....

Its funny how failing for the Pats is better than 99% of the other teams views of success.
Pats#1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mambooman wrote:
Pats#1 wrote:
Naq wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll be right back in the AFCCG next season. Can't say the same with such certainty for Baltimore, but if we do get 'em, we'll be ready.

Deadpulse on the sig
finn54

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think i'm gonna go ahead and lock this. If there are any tidbits remaining from the game that you want to talk about, feel free to use another thread or start a new thread.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65
Page 65 of 65

Jump to: