Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General News - Buc's Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/21/martellus-bennett-plans-on-retiring-with-the-new-york-giants/

Quote:
During a Q&A hosted on his Twitter – something he does daily – Bennett was asked by a fan "How do you feel about your chances of returning to the Giants?" Always honest and upfront, Bennett gave a very blunt answer.

"I plan on retiring here," Bennett tweeted.

If the price is right, and the tight end has already said he'll consider making it right, then he is a must-sign for General Manager Jerry Reese.

I wonder how serious the brothers are about playing with each other? The Giants need help at de and they have the lure of the big city. I would think that it would be easier for Martellus to move on though considering he has only played one there on year.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/mikejurecki/status/292391671314923522

Quote:
Hearing Cards DB coach Sigismondo "Louie" Cioffi is interviewing w/ the #Bucs today.

This was actually posted last Friday so there's nothing pending here, but this would be a really nice signing. Cioffi has had a lot of success in Cinci and Arizona. This past season opposing QBs had a 71.2 QBR against the Cardinals (best in the league).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could have had a lot to do with guys like Patrick Peterson and/or Adrian Wilson, but hey we can't get any worse.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if anyone is paying attention but in the mock section everyone is voting one the first round.

Right now the Phins are up. We will be up tonight or tomorrow if anyone is interested in voting.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
https://twitter.com/mikejurecki/status/292391671314923522

Quote:
Hearing Cards DB coach Sigismondo "Louie" Cioffi is interviewing w/ the #Bucs today.

This was actually posted last Friday so there's nothing pending here, but this would be a really nice signing. Cioffi has had a lot of success in Cinci and Arizona. This past season opposing QBs had a 71.2 QBR against the Cardinals (best in the league).
I don't like the idea of us keeping Sheridan as I've stated multiple times. However, what an excellent step in the right direction for our pass D if we sign this guy. Dominique Rogers-Cromartie in FA anyone?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/TBBuccaneers/status/294556803616894976

Quote:
Bucs signed a player today: DT Richard Clebert. Played his college ball next door at USF. Has also played for the TB Storm.

Never heard of him Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
https://twitter.com/TBBuccaneers/status/294556803616894976

Quote:
Bucs signed a player today: DT Richard Clebert. Played his college ball next door at USF. Has also played for the TB Storm.

Never heard of him Laughing

Was recently wiyh the Spokane Shock. He was the strongest player on his college team.
I don't know what he offers in the pass rush department but I know he is a strong compacted NT at 6'0 320lbs.

I would rather the bucs sign his teamate James Ruffin 6'4 265 Defensive End
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football

Quote:
The Bucs may consider tendering restricted free agent DE Daniel Te'o-Nesheim at the first-round level this offseason.

Quote:
The Tampa Tribune reports the Bucs would like to re-sign impending free agent Dallas Clark for "at least" another year.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Spagnuolo was fired by the Saints. Crazy how bad the saints defense was with him running it, but I guess we should be glad we didn't hire him.

Also the Saints are moving to a 3-4 defense now
RoeKG

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
Steve Spagnuolo was fired by the Saints. Crazy how bad the saints defense was with him running it, but I guess we should be glad we didn't hire him.

I saw that too, but 3-4s without nose tackles and pass rushing OLBs tend to be pretty bad. So no change from last year, most likely.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:

I think spags is a better coach than what happened in 2012. New Orleans spygate situation and their defensive talent was just awful.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4238/quincy-black

Quote:
All of the guaranteed money in Bucs SLB Quincy Black's five-year, $29 million contract has already been paid.Black is undergoing surgery later this month to facilitate the healing of a damaged nerve in his neck, and is considered a "long way" from playing football again. The Bucs could release Black this offseason with zero cap hit, although they'd owe him some cash as part of his injury protection.

Probably safe to say Black won't be back with us.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/25/vincent-jackson-doing-a-little-free-agent-recruiting/#comments

Quote:
The Buccaneers apparently got more than a wide receiver for their millions.

They got a recruiter, too.

Bucs wideout Vincent Jackson said he’s happy to sing the praises of Bucs coach Greg Schiano to anyone who will listen to him at the Pro Bowl, or wherever.

“I would tell anyone interested in coming here that this is a top-notch organization and that we have a top-notch structure here and great coaches,” Jackson told Roy Cummings of the Tampa Tribune. “They’ve built a system of family and continuity here, not only within the team itself, but I think they’ve done a good job in the community as well. I couldn’t be more impressed with Coach Schiano and his staff.

Can't say enough about the great job Jackson has done so far.

Everyone knew the guy was a monster during the games but the leadership he has shown, helping out Williams and the rest of the offesne, community work, now he's going to pimp our team to other pro bowlers... LOVE IT!

Edit: Did someone tell Jackson that Shaun King wants to do some one on one work with him so he can take his game to another level?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4238/quincy-black

Quote:
All of the guaranteed money in Bucs SLB Quincy Black's five-year, $29 million contract has already been paid.Black is undergoing surgery later this month to facilitate the healing of a damaged nerve in his neck, and is considered a "long way" from playing football again. The Bucs could release Black this offseason with zero cap hit, although they'd owe him some cash as part of his injury protection.

Probably safe to say Black won't be back with us.

no big loss...Question is do we go after an OLB to take his place, or, like I would prefer, is to get a MLB and send Foster over to OLB... Maybe like a Shane Skov if he's available in the 3rd round or so
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno Atkins is so good <3 imagine what this team could look like if we had taken Atkins in the third instead of Myron Lewis and spent our 2nd on a different player rather then selecting Brian Price <\3

Vincent Jackson with a beautiful touchdown catch from Drew Brees!

Ew look at J.J. Watts finger. The bone was out and it didn't even face him!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 12 of 100

Jump to: