Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Random Thread V: Random Strikes Back
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vote for these randomly selected Wikipedia topics:
1990–91 U.C. Sampdoria season
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Ajidaar-Unkyur
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
1813 in literature
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Arvind Mohan Kayastha
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Mszanowo
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Vaynor
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
KQRX
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Gallatin, Tennessee
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Latin Quarter (film)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Parapiptadenia rigida
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Author Message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7821
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone wanna play madden? 360
_________________

-kiltman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22702
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
Very excited - wore my 49ers hoodie today, which is unsurprisingly my favorite 'not-too-cold-out' choice of attire. Now I've done this hundreds of times over the past 6 or 7 years, but it was a blessed feeling today to have someone stop me and ask me to name 20 players on the team to prove I wasn't a bandwagon jumper. Man, it's great to make it to the Superbowl smack dab in the middle of Eagles/Steelers country.

My response?: "Offense or defense?"


You should have trolled him and said:

Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Steve Young, Kwame Harris, Frank Gore, Alex Smith, Alex Kaepernick, Colin Moss (that actually sounds like a rectal disease), Vernon Davis, Jeff Garcia, Billy Cundiff for a few days, Walt Harris, Chad Hall, Blake Costanzo, Deion Sanders, Aldon Smith, Andy Lee, J.T. O'Sullivan, Justin Smith, Braylon Edwards.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8829
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone questions my fanhood I'll tell em where to shove it. I don't need to prove anything to anybody. I know I'm a diehard. I should just start wearing my old school gear so people can't say crap.
_________________

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iwentundrafted


Joined: 18 Aug 2012
Posts: 3393
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
If anyone questions my fanhood I'll tell em where to shove it. I don't need to prove anything to anybody. I know I'm a diehard. I should just start wearing my old school gear so people can't say crap.


Well my neighborhood knows im no bandwagon fan and anybody that sees my truck in San Diego knows i'm not a bandwagon fan.

The annoying thing to me is when I read facebook posts about people that are all of a sudden 49er fans. Same as the Giants world series. I feel like I should be the only one happy and when I read facebook everybody is like YAY WE DID IT GO NINERS and im sitting at home like "this is suppose to be my time" Crying or Very sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LANiner


Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 536
Location: Los Angeles
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how you feel I'm from los Angeles and I've never seen this much red and gold ever is kind of sickening band Wagoners reminds me of the bud light commercial were the dude did on the couch
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13094
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been rooting for the 49ers for over a week so I'm not bandwagon.
_________________
Pugger wrote:
Pugger? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EverythingSF


Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Posts: 3035
Location: Merced, CA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwentundrafted wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
If anyone questions my fanhood I'll tell em where to shove it. I don't need to prove anything to anybody. I know I'm a diehard. I should just start wearing my old school gear so people can't say crap.


Well my neighborhood knows im no bandwagon fan and anybody that sees my truck in San Diego knows i'm not a bandwagon fan.

The annoying thing to me is when I read facebook posts about people that are all of a sudden 49er fans. Same as the Giants world series. I feel like I should be the only one happy and when I read facebook everybody is like YAY WE DID IT GO NINERS and im sitting at home like "this is suppose to be my time" Crying or Very sad


Same here. My buddy and I were just saying the same thing (except he is a Braves fan for MLB...aka loser), but it sucks that all of the sudden everyone is stoked about this team when they have not made a Facebook post about them in their entire FB lives. What gets me the worst though is that about 80% of them are the same ones that have either liked another team at one point and made fun of me for being a Niner fan (when we sucked), or they are someone who has said that making sports posts is stupid/pointless and that I need to get a life. Yet now they make posts all the time about a team they did not even like two weeks ago -__-
_________________

^Thanks to NS922

EverythingSF wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

Alex's Mom?

Alex's High School Backup? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gore Whore 21


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 4337
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier. My fanhood is in tact, I've been on this site for like 8 years, my third grade picture I'm wearing a Jerry Rice jersey, and I'm sure I could find some pictures of me wearing my old school Niners Starter jacket before then. Funny story about that by the way, one of my best friends to this day ripped the hood off of my Niners Starter jacket in the 1st grade so I started to chase him (we were playing kill the carrier) and he turned around and punched me in the cheek so I returned fire and bloodied his nose. We both got sent to the principles office. Oh and guess what he was wearing? A COWBOYS STARTER JACKET Twisted Evil
_________________
saintsfan on the sig

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tiger9er08


Joined: 14 Nov 2009
Posts: 1386
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gore Whore 21 wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier. My fanhood is in tact, I've been on this site for like 8 years, my third grade picture I'm wearing a Jerry Rice jersey, and I'm sure I could find some pictures of me wearing my old school Niners Starter jacket before then. Funny story about that by the way, one of my best friends to this day ripped the hood off of my Niners Starter jacket in the 1st grade so I started to chase him (we were playing kill the carrier) and he turned around and punched me in the cheek so I returned fire and bloodied his nose. We both got sent to the principles office. Oh and guess what he was wearing? A COWBOYS STARTER JACKET Twisted Evil


you shoulda stripped his jacket off then stood on the star
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iwentundrafted


Joined: 18 Aug 2012
Posts: 3393
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gore Whore 21 wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier. My fanhood is in tact, I've been on this site for like 8 years, my third grade picture I'm wearing a Jerry Rice jersey, and I'm sure I could find some pictures of me wearing my old school Niners Starter jacket before then. Funny story about that by the way, one of my best friends to this day ripped the hood off of my Niners Starter jacket in the 1st grade so I started to chase him (we were playing kill the carrier) and he turned around and punched me in the cheek so I returned fire and bloodied his nose. We both got sent to the principles office. Oh and guess what he was wearing? A COWBOYS STARTER JACKET Twisted Evil


Should have shot him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoLdRuSh


Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 1726
Location: Sun DieGo
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one questions my 49er fan hood since I have been wearing the same red SF hoodie since about 2003. It's my lucky hoodie so I only wear for big games since I don't want to waste its powers on insignificant games. And now that I think of it I didn't wear it last year in the NFCCG.
_________________
FFFAN33 wrote:
You're selling your PS3 to get an XBOX? You obviously don't like video games so I suggest you pick up a sport, like knitting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
neezy007


Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 9087
Location: El Paso
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People aren't questioning my fan hood. I've been a proud niners fan and one of the few here where I live. Luckily I remember who the other ones were so I know when they post on Facebook they aren't fronting. I never really wore Niners gear either. I have a gray niners t shirt, a hoodie, a frank gore and an Aldon Smith that I got at the start of the season. Some of the reasons I haven't bought much niners stuff is because 1. While I like the niners I'd rather spend it on dress clothes. Because I need those more now that I'm apparently an adult. And 2 I don't like a lot of it. I don't really like wearing jerseys either.

I haven't had anyone question me but I know what I would tell them. I would tell them about how in high school, before I knew about streams, I would go to KNBR and listen to Joe Starkey call the game while I had espn game cast open so I could hear and see the 9ers get crushed. I still remember the Green Bay game where Mark Roman either failed, or got a pick in the end zone. I don't remember completely but I think we lost by 13 or something. Or Otis Amey, Rashaun Woods, Balmer, Morton, Jackson, Battle, Barlow, Rattay, Picket, maurice hicks, Brandon Moore, Dre Bly, Walt Harris, Keith Lewis, and that other safety whose name escapes me. Lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13240
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
Very excited - wore my 49ers hoodie today, which is unsurprisingly my favorite 'not-too-cold-out' choice of attire. Now I've done this hundreds of times over the past 6 or 7 years, but it was a blessed feeling today to have someone stop me and ask me to name 20 players on the team to prove I wasn't a bandwagon jumper. Man, it's great to make it to the Superbowl smack dab in the middle of Eagles/Steelers country.

My response?: "Offense or defense?"



My answer would be: "Let me start with the practice squad, then the inactives, and let me complete it with my favorite player of all-time: Brian Jennings."


Well, you're now at 15 players. So you would have failed the random 'are you a bandwagon fan' challenge.



I think I would have been stopped after the third PS guy I named.
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9768
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaMarcus Russell looking to get back into the NFL! Any interest? Hahahahahaha, no seriously it's a joke. Please don't say yes. I'll give you a warning for trolling.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8871967/jamarcus-russell-formerly-oakland-raiders-attempting-nfl-comeback


Best part about this - he's 'down to' 308 lbs.
_________________


Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13240
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
JaMarcus Russell looking to get back into the NFL! Any interest? Hahahahahaha, no seriously it's a joke. Please don't say yes. I'll give you a warning for trolling.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8871967/jamarcus-russell-formerly-oakland-raiders-attempting-nfl-comeback


Best part about this - he's 'down to' 308 lbs.



He should stay at that weight. The Raiders need help on the offensive line, right?
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 39 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group