Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introductions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard. Nice to have someone here from the desert. Too many foreigners on this board as you'll notice. Wink

The Rebuild Has Begun...
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
Welcome aboard. Nice to have someone here from the desert. Too many foreigners on this board as you'll notice. Wink

Careful, Thems fighting words.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
oliverisking

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I don't think I ever introduced myself. My name is Oliver I'm 21 and have been a cards fan since 2004. I love sports and have played most. Favorite being soccer I've played all my life but have recently been playing basketball more. Favorite athletes gotta be Steve Nash, and PP. I'm an identical twin and he also posts on this forum as Englishmuffin(hasn't posted in awhile). That's a little bit about myself.
IAmPacman

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Jeffrey. I'm 16 years old and have been a Cards fan since I could remember. My parents and I have had season tickets even when they were at ASU. I mainly came to football's future for the graphics forum but I may come here every here and there. Glad to see some passionate Cardinals fans here....
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Welcome. Stick around, have some fun, share your thoughts.

Gamedays are pretty good in here if you aren't at the stadium.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
IAmPacman

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
Welcome, Welcome. Stick around, have some fun, share your thoughts.

Gamedays are pretty good in here if you aren't at the stadium.

I will be at the stadium for every home game unfortunately Smile

But I can always just come on here from my iPhone. Btw I'm not sure if any of you guys are aware of the Cardinals forums on [Linking to competitors forums is not appreciated by the Webmaster, this is a business for him.]

I'm not trying to draw you guys away from this forum or anything but it is full of a lot of cardinals fans and seems to be more active than this forum if you want to check it out.
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss stchamp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
miss stchamp

Me x 2 this site isn't even the same he is the one who convinced me to come here I Wish we could get him back Crying or Very sad

matthouston91 made it!
love2theOLINE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDOCKETT90 wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
miss stchamp

Me x 2 this site isn't even the same he is the one who convinced me to come here I Wish we could get him back Crying or Very sad

1,000,000% agree

Re-Elect Joe Fitzgibbon class act for proper representation.

thanks to sandwhich on the sig
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really need to just get over champ leaving. Yes he was great to this board but all great things come to an end and this board is never going to be as great if we don't accept that fact. If he comes back he's more than welcome but we really need to just get over it. And trust me, I want him back just as much as anyone else. But sitting here whining about it isn't going to do us any good. I suggest we all move on a and if we're lucky he comes back one day, until then I suggest we all move on

ADDED: and I do post his tweets mainly because champ is a great resource when it comes to intel. That's the only reason. It's just like if I were to post Urban

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
We really need to just get over champ leaving. Yes he was great to this board but all great things come to an end and this board is never going to be as great if we don't accept that fact. If he comes back he's more than welcome but we really need to just get over it. And trust me, I want him back just as much as anyone else. But sitting here whining about it isn't going to do us any good. I suggest we all move on a and if we're lucky he comes back one day, until then I suggest we all move on

ADDED: and I do post his tweets mainly because champ is a great resource when it comes to intel. That's the only reason. It's just like if I were to post Urban

Why did he leave? Don't think I ever saw him on hear but he has a D Wash sig so I respect him Wink
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAmPacman wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:

Why did he leave? Don't think I ever saw him on hear but he has a D Wash sig so I respect him Wink

He left because he received complaints that he was no longer respected on the board which really was BS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
IAmPacman wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:

He left because he received complaints that he was no longer respected on the board which really was BS

It's the Internet; not everyone is going to be your biggest fan. Deal with the haters....
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAmPacman wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:
IAmPacman wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:

It's the Internet; not everyone is going to be your biggest fan. Deal with the haters....

That was what everyone else said, a couple others did say they did not believe he was respected. Idk he was here for probably a good 8 years. He had a good run and he believed he had overstayed his welcome. Nothing we can do about it, we've just got to move on

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
IAmPacman wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:
IAmPacman wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:

That was what everyone else said, a couple others did say they did not believe he was respected. Idk he was here for probably a good 8 years. He had a good run and he believed he had overstayed his welcome. Nothing we can do about it, we've just got to move on

I understand. I guess we could recruit some Cardinals fans? I mean I don't see how one could resist hopping on our bandwagon....

We gots Carson Palmer at QB. Clearly we're destined for greatness....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 23 of 26

Jump to: