Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Arizona Cardinals Draft - Quarterbacks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SmallieBigs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've watched some film on Dysert, Glennon, Smith, Nassib, Wilson and Barkley. Geno is the best among them, but I don't think he'll make it to 7. Dysert and Wilson are 2a and 2b for me. I would be ok with either in the 2nd round or trading up into the end of the 1st if necessary. Don't want either at 7 though.
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SmallieBigs wrote:
I've watched some film on Dysert, Glennon, Smith, Nassib, Wilson and Barkley. Geno is the best among them, but I don't think he'll make it to 7. Dysert and Wilson are 2a and 2b for me. I would be ok with either in the 2nd round or trading up into the end of the 1st if necessary. Don't want either at 7 though.

I like Dysert and think Arians would work well with him, he has a very good arm strength, he's somewhat mobile, and he's pretty accurate (plagued by a bad supporting cast at Miami (OH)). After the measurements today, i would prefer to stay away from Wilson. Manuel is an interesting case because he has huge upside and all the physical tools, but he needs to refine his game (footwork can get sloppy, and doesnt read defenses well).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
SmallieBigs wrote:

I like Dysert and think Arians would work well with him, he has a very good arm strength, he's somewhat mobile, and he's pretty accurate (plagued by a bad supporting cast at Miami (OH)). After the measurements today, i would prefer to stay away from Wilson. Manuel is an interesting case because he has huge upside and all the physical tools, but he needs to refine his game (footwork can get sloppy, and doesnt read defenses well).

What measurements? Manuel is someone I've always been intrigued by, seems to havethe tools, but 'm not sure he has the mental game down. I'd be ok with him in the 4th, but he would definitel need a year or two to learn the NFL game.
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SmallieBigs wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
SmallieBigs wrote:

What measurements? Manuel is someone I've always been intrigued by, seems to havethe tools, but 'm not sure he has the mental game down. I'd be ok with him in the 4th, but he would definitel need a year or two to learn the NFL game.

Wilson's physical measurements were underwhelming especially hand size

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
SmallieBigs wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
SmallieBigs wrote:

I just looked through the Senior Bowl thread and saw how small his hands are. He'll have a tough time gripping the ball with those tiny little baby hands.
iRobot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SmallieBigs wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
SmallieBigs wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
SmallieBigs wrote:

I just looked through the Senior Bowl thread and saw how small his hands are. He'll have a tough time gripping the ball with those tiny little baby hands.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: