Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Championship Weekend Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a constipated person may look like.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is a MANS game.

Real Men can do the Splits?

What is with players kicking now?

Awful. Awful. Awful. Dance.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The victim, a 35-year-old male, was stabbed after punching a San Francisco 49ers fan, witnesses told Channel 2 Action News. After being punched, the 49ers fan stabbed the Falcons fan in the throat area, according to the report.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8863456/2013-nfl-playoffs-fan-stabbed-neck-georgia-dome-nfc-championship-game-san-francisco-49ers-atlanta-falcons-report

In Redball I Trust!
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Do a Barrel-roll

FIFY

And that WR duo in Atlanta is just sick

Sig courtesy of mack.
Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonzo is retiring. Wow.

What a pleasure it has been to watch him all these years.

In Redball I Trust!
Football Mensa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the 4 participants this weekend and how much they improved from the beginning of the season unfortunately shows me how far away Dallas is from being a serious contender. Sad part is both the Falcons and the Niners have a young qb. Both have more playoff wins than Romo.

The Niners could have a good 5-6 year run in them. Falcons should be right there with them. Watching Dallas fold at the end of every season doesn't bode well for the future.

For all the bashing Flacco takes he delivered in a big way yesterday. No int's.

Watching the Cowboys run in circles season after season is now the norm for this team. It will be many years before Dallas is on a stage like we saw yesterday.
Northland

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
Watching the 4 participants this weekend and how much they improved from the beginning of the season unfortunately shows me how far away Dallas is from being a serious contender. Sad part is both the Falcons and the Niners have a young qb. Both have more playoff wins than Romo.

The Niners could have a good 5-6 year run in them. Falcons should be right there with them. Watching Dallas fold at the end of every season doesn't bode well for the future.

Watching the Cowboys run in circles season after season is now the norm for this team. It will be many years before Dallas is on a stage like we saw yesterday.

I have to say that I agree with you. When you have the gaping holes on both lines that we do it is not likely that they will be solved overnight. Once, or should I say if we address our needs then Romo, Witten, Ware are that much closer to retirement and we have no heirs to step in. The cycle of medicrity will continue.

Cue the why are you such a hater comments in 4, 3, 2, 1...
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:

Actually Ryan has the same wins as Romo

Kap and Wilson will bust in 2-3yrs with next year being a harsh wake up as DCs figure out the read option (like the wildcat).

Flacco and Ryan are solid QBs but Romo is as good or better

Sig courtesy of mack.
Football Mensa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

Actually Ryan has the same wins as Romo
Kap and Wilson will bust in 2-3yrs with next year being a harsh wake up as DCs figure out the read option (like the wildcat).

Flacco and Ryan are solid QBs but Romo is as good or better

Correct I forgot Ryan had a bye. (bold)

Kap is a stud who can make every throw and doesn't just rely on his running. Wilson as a rookie played very well , better than most thought he would. No reason whatsoever to believe they will bust in 2-3 years. The read option isn't a full time offense by the Niners or the Hawks. That said Wilson already has as many wins as Romo in the playoffs.

Flacco didn't throw a single int in the game yesterday. Romo has thrown int's many times in big games and hurt his team doing so.

All three of those qb's are younger than Romo and play for more stable franchises than Romo does. It's not just Romo. It's the whole team. Dallas is long ways off. Romo has a lot of lipstick stats but he has failed in money time. I feel bad for the guy. I want him to win a superbowl more than any other Dallas player but he hasn't shown the discipline to win money games consistently and he will be 33 by the time the season begins.

Quote:
next year being a harsh wake up as DCs figure out the read option

I heard the same thing about the wco....and it still thrives.
TheStarStillShines

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan has a better post-season QBR than Romo (85.2 to 80.Cool, and he's five years younger.

Flacco now has 8 post-season wins and has been to 3 Conference Finals. Starting this year, I would have said Romo is the better QB, but Flacco has really developed this year. His 2013 post-season has been outstanding.

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ravens are going to be in a very unique situation with Flacco this off-season. I wonder if they (assuming they win) will need to Franchise Flacco or if they can work out a long term deal.

In Redball I Trust!
Rtnldave

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:

Both drafted O linemen and QB's early.
Football Mensa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rtnldave wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:

Both drafted O linemen and QB's early.

Sans Tyron , our gm does neither.
Dboys88-82

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just getting this off my chest.....I hate Flacco and I hate Ray Lewis. Go Niners!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: