Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ninja Mock Offseason V 1.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be a very nice SEC draft.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
J_Rowskee_DC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: Ninja Mock Offseason V 1.0 Reply with quote

Nextyearfordaboyz wrote:
ninjaneer wrote:
With only the unproven Matt Johnson currently on the roster, Swearinger would be great competition for the starting spot.

Barry Church?

I like Barry Church and really liked what I saw from him before he hurt himself. Tearing your Achilles tendon, from what I understand is a pretty serious injury, and I believe there's no promise that he'll even come back as the player he was looking to be...

thanks to Joe_is_the_best
Football Mensa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: Ninja Mock Offseason V 1.0 Reply with quote

J_Rowskee_DC wrote:
Nextyearfordaboyz wrote:
ninjaneer wrote:
With only the unproven Matt Johnson currently on the roster, Swearinger would be great competition for the starting spot.

Barry Church?

I like Barry Church and really liked what I saw from him before he hurt himself. Tearing your Achilles tendon, from what I understand is a pretty serious injury, and I believe there's no promise that he'll even come back as the player he was looking to be...

Agree Rowskee.....Kevin Smith was never the same after he tore his achilles. Yet Church was signed to an extension. Just another move that makes me shake my head.
Desperado82

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Ninja Mock Offseason V 1.0 Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
J_Rowskee_DC wrote:
Nextyearfordaboyz wrote:
ninjaneer wrote:

Barry Church?

Agree Rowskee.....Kevin Smith was never the same after he tore his achilles. Yet Church was signed to an extension. Just another move that makes me shake my head.

There's been a lot of advances in medicine in the past twenty years.

Every player is different. Suggs came back in the same year he tore his Achilles tendon and is playing at a high level.

Church showed promise before the injury, hence the cap-friendly extension. If he isn't able to come back, his salary would not prevent the team from getting a replacement and either cutting him outright or keeping him around and letting him rehab.

^^^mack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: