Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Michael Crabtree Invesitigated For Alleged Sexual Assualt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of these headlines are hilarious.

Crabtree Probably Not A Rapist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The hotel-room sexual assault allegations against 49ers star wide receiver Michael Crabtree do not appear to be holding up under investigation.

Quote:
According to a San Francisco law enforcement source, the woman who lodged the allegation was one of three women who joined Crabtree in a party at a room in the tony W Hotel on Third Street. The other two women have told investigators that Crabtree didn’t assault anyone, said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is continuing. Police haven’t found any physical evidence of an attack

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/rape_allegation_against_49ers_wr_michael_crabtree_not_holding_up/12729412

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
The hotel-room sexual assault allegations against 49ers star wide receiver Michael Crabtree do not appear to be holding up under investigation.

Quote:
According to a San Francisco law enforcement source, the woman who lodged the allegation was one of three women who joined Crabtree in a party at a room in the tony W Hotel on Third Street. The other two women have told investigators that Crabtree didnít assault anyone, said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is continuing. Police havenít found any physical evidence of an attack

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/rape_allegation_against_49ers_wr_michael_crabtree_not_holding_up/12729412

Crabtree trying to get to Wilt Chamberlain status

^Thanks to NS922

EverythingSF wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

Alex's Mom?

Alex's High School Backup? Wink
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ďThe San Francisco Police Department - Special Victims Unit completed and submitted a thorough investigation of the allegations against Michael Crabtree. Following a review of all the evidence, my office has determined that no charges will be filed against Michael Crabtree at this time."

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/no-charges-filed-against-49ers-crabtree?awid=5517855251609735438-766

Not much of a surprise, but good to see him cleared.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
ďThe San Francisco Police Department - Special Victims Unit completed and submitted a thorough investigation of the allegations against Michael Crabtree. Following a review of all the evidence, my office has determined that no charges will be filed against Michael Crabtree at this time."

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/no-charges-filed-against-49ers-crabtree?awid=5517855251609735438-766

Not much of a surprise, but good to see him cleared.
good we don't need that mess right now.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
good we don't need that mess right now.

Yep, I mean the way the team responded from day one, they felt confident Crabtree was going to be fine. However, this is a no tolerance front office, so you know they are going to be in their ears everyday next week when they are in NO.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope Crabs gets his focus back this week, he wasn't thinking during that fumble. Regardless, I'm happy nothing else came of this. I'm pretty sure the whole city of SF would be looking for this girl if we lost.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
Let's hope Crabs gets his focus back this week, he wasn't thinking during that fumble. Regardless, I'm happy nothing else came of this. I'm pretty sure the whole city of SF would be looking for this girl if we lost.

Disagree, his focus from the incident had nothing to do with the fumble. Crabtree was fine but tried fighting for an extra yard when he should have went down. I'm glad that didn't lose the game, because everyone would say his mind wasn't in the game.

Now, when they say "at this time," what is the probability of them re-opening the case?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:

Disagree, his focus from the incident had nothing to do with the fumble. Crabtree was fine but tried fighting for an extra yard when he should have went down. I'm glad that didn't lose the game, because everyone would say his mind wasn't in the game.

Now, when they say "at this time," what is the probability of them re-opening the case?

Very little, they didn't have anything to charge him with and unless some video or a witness pops up then he should be alright.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured, most likely a witness would have come up front already, right?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
I figured, most likely a witness would have come up front already, right?

Yeah, it's been a couple weeks already and nobodies come forward.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
Michael Crabtree when he found out no charges would be filed: "I knew that the whole time, but it was something that we had to deal with."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.cbssports.com/columns/story/21624232/awful-accusation-against-crabtree-should-be-buried---hes-innocent

Good article!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: