Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chance Warmack, OG, Alabam
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
derekfelty wrote:
Titans have two best OL players right now. Michael Roos & David Steward. Adding the number one draft pick on top of that from bama would make it even more amazing. we would be booked like legit. our running game and passing game would be back and running better then ever. if i were the titans i would go with OL frist. We also need a better Center... Maybe loooking for one in the 2second round? get two OL players in the draft? then work up to our DL?

I dont think we need a better Center if we get one great but Velasco did fine i can live with him im willing to best hes only gonna get better but for sure theres 2 guys that i dont want anymore and thats Amano and Harris.

Also, it seems to me that there could be a chance Hutch retires.

I dont think he will but theres the chance. But if we went with Roos Stewart Velasco Hutch and a draft pick im happy or even if we lose Hutch id bring back Lutui he played well for us

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 11 Tackles 7 Assist 2 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 12 Tackles 11 Assist 2 Sack
derekfelty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love this draft pick. He comes from a school that is known for winning.... Which we are looking for plus he is a big OL. hutch is gonna be gone. he dont have much time left in his tank. we need to go young so that we can have a younger and faster talented team. the only player that i know thats older and great is the greatness of all time ray lewis.
Go Thumbtacks

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps they could trade down from 10, get Warmack, use the extra pick and the 2nd rounder to move up and get Barrett Jones?

That's one hell of an offensive line right there.
titanprodigy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ CJ would jump for joy....

I really like Warmack, and the more and more I think about it. I feel like he might be the only choice and most likely, the best pick available. 3 weeks ago, I really wanted Te'o, but now I'm a little gun shy give all that has happened. At this point, I'd be ok with taking Warmack. I really think he could make a big enough impact by allowing our best player - CJ - more room to make plays.
KingTitan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry Warford from Kentucky doesn't look too bad himself and could be had lower in the draft.
Flylow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
Larry Warford from Kentucky doesn't look too bad himself and could be had lower in the draft.

I would jump for joy, if we got Warford in the 2nd and either Richardson or Milliner in the 1st.

That would be a a perfect start to the draft, imo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: