Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kaepernicking!?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Kaepernicking
like it
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
hate it
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
don't care
66%
 66%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 21

y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gridirongreat#9 wrote:
Brick wall Brick wall d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! ^^^^ Just worry about football son.

As long as it doesn't become a distraction for him, I'm okay with it, but that picture does look like it's becoming a distraction.

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 22nd All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #21, Ricky Watters: 29
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 354
renndawg37

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
Gridirongreat#9 wrote:

As long as it doesn't become a distraction for him, I'm okay with it, but that picture does look like it's becoming a distraction.

Yeah, I'm sure that "Kaepernicking" will completely distort his focus when he's out on the field this weekend... Rolling Eyes
Gore Whore 21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronnie's Pinky wrote:
Gore Whore 21 wrote:
After they dubbed 'Tebowing' everyone wants to start another phenomenon by dubbing everyone's celebration ' Enter last name here- ing'. It's just a celebration when he runs for a TD and I like that, it's kind of his trade mark. You don't hear about 'Rodgering' when Aaron Rodgers does the championship belt, or 'Newtoning' when Cam does his superman celebration. I like that Kap has his own trademark, but think it's stupid that they call it 'Kaepernicking'. It is what it is at the end of the day, you can call it what you want, to me it's just a cool celebration.

Considering that rogering is british slang for rough sex, it would be pretty awesome if Aaron's move got named that.

haha, ok in that case I think it'd be hilarious if they called the belt Rogering. I guess I need to catch up on my British slang.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

renndawg37 wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
Gridirongreat#9 wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure that "Kaepernicking" will completely distort his focus when he's out on the field this weekend... Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I'm sure 100% of everything that's required of a player in the National Football League takes place on the field. What the hell was I thinking???

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 22nd All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #21, Ricky Watters: 29
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 354
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would have been gone quickly. But then he retweeted like like hundreds of photos he reveived tagged #kaepernicking. The. I think it blew up more. Then his agent put out clothing regarding it and he posted that.

new sig... sorry alex
Saintelistan86

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFaithful97

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saintelistan86 wrote:
I love this about the Bay area. Teams across the different sports follow each others progress and really pull for them to do well. Clowe and several other Sharks are regulars at Giants games. The Giants support the 49ers and vice versa. It is a pretty cool thing since a lot of people like myself are fans of many sports.

MAC DRE wrote:
I'd rather have young Wagner and Wright going forward than Willis and Bowman.
SFaithful97

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Kaepernicking" is silly though, and it should go away Laughing

MAC DRE wrote:
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFaithful97 wrote:
"Kaepernicking" is silly though, and it should go away Laughing
I'd like to see it some more on Sunday cuz that meant he scored and then hopefully he'll pack it up forever after that.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
P-52

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

should Cruz stop doing his Salsa dance?

its his TD celebration

no big deal

Jim Harbaugh's reaction to bloody Ahmad Brooks' helmetless sack: “Loved it, loved it. Wish he would have come and wiped some on my cheek.”
SFaithful97

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P-52 wrote:

its his TD celebration

no big deal
Yes. I am all for having fun, but the dancing BS bothers me. Any "look at me" actions have no place in team sports as far as I am concerned. They do it to get on TV, and the stupid Dancing with the Starters crap on NFL network. It adds nothing to the game and is stupid. If I celebrated like that at work when I did what I am supposed to do for my job it would be ridiculous. Willis never dances around like an idiot, he just knocks the crap out of a guy and goes to the bench to high-5 his team mates. There is a difference between celebrating a good play and having a preplanned celebration. That is childish.

MAC DRE wrote:
UofMfan909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFaithful97 wrote:
P-52 wrote:

its his TD celebration

no big deal
Yes. I am all for having fun, but the dancing BS bothers me. Any "look at me" actions have no place in team sports as far as I am concerned. They do it to get on TV, and the stupid Dancing with the Starters crap on NFL network. It adds nothing to the game and is stupid. If I celebrated like that at work when I did what I am supposed to do for my job it would be ridiculous. Willis never dances around like an idiot, he just knocks the crap out of a guy and goes to the bench to high-5 his team mates. There is a difference between celebrating a good play and having a preplanned celebration. That is childish.

eh. I don't mind it. I loved TO's celebrations while he was here. And you should start salsa dancing at work - that sounds awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
renndawg37 wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
Gridirongreat#9 wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure 100% of everything that's required of a player in the National Football League takes place on the field. What the hell was I thinking???

That's exactly what I said!

It's the flippin Superbowl, if you think his mind is on anything other than the Ravens you are insane.
SFaithful97

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UofMfan909 wrote:
SFaithful97 wrote:
P-52 wrote:

its his TD celebration

no big deal

eh. I don't mind it. I loved TO's celebrations while he was here. And you should start salsa dancing at work - that sounds awesome.
eh, we have slate floors so it would probably be really loud with my dress shoes on. The secretary would love it (dancing) but the rest of the team would probably think I was being an idiot.

MAC DRE wrote:
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UofMfan909 wrote:
SFaithful97 wrote:
P-52 wrote:

its his TD celebration

no big deal

Now I know what I'm doing at work today.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: