Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Vikings' 2013 opponents
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klomp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
I think MN can hang with any team on this schedule.

Absolutely. I just didn't want to sound overconfident or like too much of a homer.
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klomp wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:
I think MN can hang with any team on this schedule.

Absolutely. I just didn't want to sound overconfident or like too much of a homer.

My expectation is probably an 8 to 10 win season, as we saw last year the vikes won some games they probably shouldnt have on paper and they lost some as well.
Worm Guts

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thestonedkoala wrote:
Early prediction;

Green Bay (split), we played them well this year

Detroit (beat both times), Detroit thus far has shown to be a paper tiger. Good on paper but can't execute it on the field

Chicago (lose both times), with their new head coach, this is going to be a scary good team

So 3-3 in the division

Philadelphia is rebuilding (win), Washington (lose), Pittsburgh (lose), Cleveland (lose), Carolina (lose), Dallas (win), New York Giants (lose), Cincinnati (lose), Baltimore (lose), Seattle (lose)

5-11? Maybe 6-10?

This is going to be a very hard schedule. Baltimore always finds ways to win (Lewis was out for most of the season and they still were winning). Pittsburgh was banged up this year as well. Cleveland I think will surprise people. Carolina and Newton is just scary. Cincinnati will be tough.

We're playing a lot of teams with good QBs and/or good head coaches.

Predicting a home loss to Cleveland is just down right pessimistic at this point. I also find it a little strange to predict two losses to the Bears and only one to the Pack. I would expect the Packers to be the much better team, and the Bears could fall completely off the map with so many of there star defensive players in their 30's.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: