Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raiders Talk! V. 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
I figure the boombox is unique. And it represents my love for music well but does it in a less....Neil Patrick Harris kind of way than getting musical notes or an instrument. It has attitude and goes with style of stuff I like . Going off the stuff I make graphics with, you can see what I mean. Like grafitti and the grunge textures and worn weathered, urban stuff lol.

Just don't know where to get it. I'm afraid I'm going to waste prime real estate with it. Or it won't show enough. And I can't help but wonder if I'll end up regretting it.

your a drummer so you will prolly show your arms a lot id put it somewhere on the arm

I'm thinkin on the outside of my right arm. Like the location on the inside of the bicep, except on the outside. If that makes any sense lol.

cool make sure it is big. you will regret a little tatt 10 years from now.

Why?

small tatts are
a) kind hard to see
b) have to be retouched more often over time cause they tend to fade/morph
c) small details are the first to fade away also

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1381889/Formula-fading-tattoos-lets-people-predict-body-art-age.html

check out that article

All true.

I have one that wasnt big enough a few years back and the small details are already needing touch ups. I'm getting it covered up with a completely newer, and much bigger one soon.

i was young and dumb. on paper it looked big but then i forgot i had huge shoulders. i figured id turn them into a mural. i wanna get my whole back done but the guy who does my tats is locked up so ima wait.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
ill never get a name on me.

Except Silver&Black88. Cool

And I don't even know what Mashable really is, BP Laughing
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
Do any of you guys have any tattoos? I have a half sleeve on my right arm of a Foo Dog in waves with two big flowers near my shoulder. I think I'm going to finish the inside of my arm with a bible verse in a couple months and then get my entire back done in May or June.

I've thought about getting one of those generic tribal bands around one of my arms. Haven't because its just a generic tribal band and I'd rather get something cooler.

I've considered getting the Raiders logo on the top left of my back. Easy to conceal but would show with a beater. I'm also considering a boombox.

I say you go with the boombox. That would be sick.

I have several. My favorites are a fleur de lis on my forearm, only problem is people think its a Saints logo (even though its clearly different), and a deer wearing a tux on my inner bicep Laughing

I don't know where to get the boombox. Like, I'd like it to be able to be seen but I want to be able to hide it too. And I like wearing short sleeves at work. Quite the conundrum. And I wouldn't even consider getting a leg tat.

i have 6. 2 on my back, 1 on the chest, 2 on one bicep/arm area and one on the other but i can cover them all up with a t-shirt (work related). the boombox is a good idea cant say ive seen a boombox tat. i hate generic tats but i have a gothic cross on my arm lol. my fav is the jessica n roger rabbit tatt on my chest.

i wont do inner arm, neck or over a bone (spider webs on elbows). needle on bone feels weird and not in a good way. my homie that did my tatts is crazy he gives himself tatts in the mirror but he has skills tho.

Inner arm was by far the most painful one I have. Mine isnt small, either. It takes up pretty much the entire inner bicep and goes up into the armpit a bit. Had to do it in 2 sessions because the artist didnt leave enough time at the first appointment- I hated him for that. The second session was twice as bad as the first.

I am going to get a half/quarter sleeve on the same arm here pretty soon, just have to iron out the details of what I want exactly. I'll never do neck either, mainly because I dont like neck tattoos and I cant have them for work anyway.

dam i bet it was. i call those areas soft skin areas.

i almost got my baby mama name on my neck lol but i didnt do it and im hella glad i did. ill never get a name on me.

Dude, for real. All my other tats were fine (spine/shoulderblades, forearm, shoulder) but that inner arm was a mother! The first session I did alright, just sweated like crazy, but that second session I was making the bitter beer face the entire time haha.

Yea man, I wont get a name on me either, bad juju.

i cant do it man lol. i cant do spine either. needle on bone is no joke.
when i got my chest done i figured id finally get one without taking a drink before and dogg i paid the price. also jessica has some curves and i felt ever curve. PAIN. the arms and back was a piece of cake. I got 4 done in one sitting the first time i ever got tats.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
Do any of you guys have any tattoos? I have a half sleeve on my right arm of a Foo Dog in waves with two big flowers near my shoulder. I think I'm going to finish the inside of my arm with a bible verse in a couple months and then get my entire back done in May or June.

I've thought about getting one of those generic tribal bands around one of my arms. Haven't because its just a generic tribal band and I'd rather get something cooler.

I've considered getting the Raiders logo on the top left of my back. Easy to conceal but would show with a beater. I'm also considering a boombox.

I say you go with the boombox. That would be sick.

I have several. My favorites are a fleur de lis on my forearm, only problem is people think its a Saints logo (even though its clearly different), and a deer wearing a tux on my inner bicep Laughing

I don't know where to get the boombox. Like, I'd like it to be able to be seen but I want to be able to hide it too. And I like wearing short sleeves at work. Quite the conundrum. And I wouldn't even consider getting a leg tat.

i have 6. 2 on my back, 1 on the chest, 2 on one bicep/arm area and one on the other but i can cover them all up with a t-shirt (work related). the boombox is a good idea cant say ive seen a boombox tat. i hate generic tats but i have a gothic cross on my arm lol. my fav is the jessica n roger rabbit tatt on my chest.

i wont do inner arm, neck or over a bone (spider webs on elbows). needle on bone feels weird and not in a good way. my homie that did my tatts is crazy he gives himself tatts in the mirror but he has skills tho.

Inner arm was by far the most painful one I have. Mine isnt small, either. It takes up pretty much the entire inner bicep and goes up into the armpit a bit. Had to do it in 2 sessions because the artist didnt leave enough time at the first appointment- I hated him for that. The second session was twice as bad as the first.

I am going to get a half/quarter sleeve on the same arm here pretty soon, just have to iron out the details of what I want exactly. I'll never do neck either, mainly because I dont like neck tattoos and I cant have them for work anyway.

dam i bet it was. i call those areas soft skin areas.

i almost got my baby mama name on my neck lol but i didnt do it and im hella glad i did. ill never get a name on me.

Dude, for real. All my other tats were fine (spine/shoulderblades, forearm, shoulder) but that inner arm was a mother! The first session I did alright, just sweated like crazy, but that second session I was making the bitter beer face the entire time haha.

Yea man, I wont get a name on me either, bad juju.

i cant do it man lol. i cant do spine either. needle on bone is no joke.
when i got my chest done i figured id finally get one without taking a drink before and dogg i paid the price. also jessica has some curves and i felt ever curve. PAIN. the arms and back was a piece of cake. I got 4 done in one sitting the first time i ever got tats.

I figure chest doesnt feel too great. I think I'm done after I get my quarter sleeve. Then again, I'm pretty sure I've said that after every one of mine.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

true. tatts are addicting

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
true. tatts are addicting

It's a rush when you're having it done.

I can't wait to get my back done and then I think I'm going to get my left arm done, and then my chest. I want to have a ton of work done.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the piece I got done a couple months ago.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:

tight i was wondering what was up with the flower but i see how it works

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
macklemore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

nah, that's great work tho.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thas my jess

lol she looks better after a shave

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

nah, that's great work tho.

I'm pretty thin, I've always been skinny, even when I played football in high school. I'm about 6'5" 200 right now and I still look pretty skinny. Although I'm going to start hitting the weight room and doing a ton of cardio from now until June so I can get my chest and my back right to get my other pieces done.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First jersey I've ever purchased. Couldn't pass it up.

PM sig requests.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You shoulda homeboy. Ewwww.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:

Psshh whatever. I love the dual jersey. Plus it's Bo. I'm aware it's more than likely not authentic but I don't care. Had some spare cash to spend and I saw it and had to grab it.

PM sig requests.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Psshh whatever. I love the dual jersey. Plus it's Bo. I'm aware it's more than likely not authentic but I don't care. Had some spare cash to spend and I saw it and had to grab it.

i want the throwback bo hella bad.

all black though I dont have any white jerseys.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 60 of 100

Jump to: