Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RB options
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wrminning

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, I think Ellington would be the best fit and hopefully with a 2nd pick. I'd like a LB in the First, hopefully a MLB.

ark23 wrote:
I've gotta say the Barner hype is unwarranted if you ask me. Was he productive in college? Without question. But he's not gonna be successful at the next level if you ask me. He doesn't have great vision and consistently bounces runs to the outside, he runs upright and doesn't showcase ability to run through the middle and he has had a lot of fumbles. Runs through a ton of big holes as well. I wouldn't touch him.

Ellington is the best compliment to BJGE. He's more elusive to Barner, dynamite in the open field and has really good balance. He's not a feature back but as a compliment to BJGE I'd love him.

Dennis Johnson out of Arkansas was overlooked throughout his career, but he's a well built back who is low to the ground, has a big lower body with great acceleration and toughness. He's a great complimentary back.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not really impressed with this year at RB. I would rather throw a few million at Reggie Bush or even a guy like Felix Jones and see if you can pry him away. I believe he is a FA next year if I am not mistaken. If we are taking a RB early, I want a franchise back. Otherwise it is a waste of a pick imo with depth RB's being able to be found at any point in the draft.
theJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
I am not really impressed with this year at RB. I would rather throw a few million at Reggie Bush or even a guy like Felix Jones and see if you can pry him away. I believe he is a FA next year if I am not mistaken. If we are taking a RB early, I want a franchise back. Otherwise it is a waste of a pick imo with depth RB's being able to be found at any point in the draft.

And yet, someone from this years draft class will end up being a star at the RB position.

Maybe that guys in the 7th round. Maybe he can't start right away. But the Bengals aren't in a desperate position for RB help, so they can afford to take a chance and see if they get lucky.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: