Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Harbaugh starting Kaepernick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
My latest theory is that Jim came home to find Alex and a midget in bed with Mrs. Harbaugh.

Alex has held this team hostage for so long that I would've thought he had blackmail on a higher up in our organization.

He probably had some pictures of Dr. York.

The Emperor: Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.

Of course, by using this continuous line by the emperor, I'm left to believe you recognize you're on the side of evil and that the people wanting Alex gone just want the universe to be a better place.

Go light side!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What we saw yesterday is probably what Jim was seeing in practice every day. I still think Smith is a good QB, but I've always said that Kap had a rare set of skills and had the potential to be really special. Wasn't sure he would get there this quickly. Yesterday was only his 8th NFL start. Hard to believe!

Random Kap thoughts:

1 - In the Olypmpics there were some pieces on Bolt that broke down his 100. Turns out his stride is so much longer than every other sprinter in the world that he ends up taking one or two fewer strides covering the 100 than everyone else. That's how Kap looks to me when he runs. His legs don't seem to be moving faster than anyone else's. He just seems to cover more ground.

2 - A few weeks ago we had a discussion about ball fakes and I commented that I thought it was one thing our QBs weren't very good at. There were some comments that any fake freezes the defense for a split second, but I was saying that really good fakes completely fool the defense for a lot more than a split second. A couple of those fakes by Kap yesterday were so good that I don't think the defense knew who had the ball until the play was almost over. That's what I love to see ... just one more of Kap's incredible list of skills.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add to the ball faking. Lamichael was phenomenal at that as well, many times I thought he had the ball, as did the camera, then you see Kaep breaking a big one. His experience at Oregon really helped him sell the fakes.

But yeah, I agree with everything you've said.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
What we saw yesterday is probably what Jim was seeing in practice every day. I still think Smith is a good QB, but I've always said that Kap had a rare set of skills and had the potential to be really special. Wasn't sure he would get there this quickly. Yesterday was only his 8th NFL start. Hard to believe!

Random Kap thoughts:

1 - In the Olypmpics there were some pieces on Bolt that broke down his 100. Turns out his stride is so much longer than every other sprinter in the world that he ends up taking one or two fewer strides covering the 100 than everyone else. That's how Kap looks to me when he runs. His legs don't seem to be moving faster than anyone else's. He just seems to cover more ground.

2 - A few weeks ago we had a discussion about ball fakes and I commented that I thought it was one thing our QBs weren't very good at. There were some comments that any fake freezes the defense for a split second, but I was saying that really good fakes completely fool the defense for a lot more than a split second. A couple of those fakes by Kap yesterday were so good that I don't think the defense knew who had the ball until the play was almost over. That's what I love to see ... just one more of Kap's incredible list of skills.
yeah I was telling my friend today that Kaep looked good at the fake handoffs. He froze the defense. Especially on that long TD run he had, he faked to LMJ and the whole defense went to that side making it easy to run for that TD.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
zmspartan82

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ut7LQoNYn0

Warning: might be offensive, but funny as hell
Madmike

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zmspartan82 wrote:

Classic! I couldn't stop laughing. The woman outside the room that consoled the other sobbing woman was hilarious when she said, "its ok, Alex Smith sucks". I choked on the water I was drinking and shot it out my nose.

De Oppresso Liber
NinerNation21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zmspartan82 wrote:

Oh my god that was hilarious! Laughing

That was one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. Just a few days ago I watched a video someone posted in the general forum. It was a bad lip reading of the nfl. It was hilarious! It's a must watch.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike wrote:
zmspartan82 wrote:

Classic! I couldn't stop laughing. The woman outside the room that consoled the other sobbing woman was hilarious when she said, "its ok, Alex Smith sucks". I choked on the water I was drinking and shot it out my nose.
The best part was the ending where he says he'll have to pack his Manningham jersey because he really loves that guy. Laughing

"Keep choppin' wood"
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching that video, that's how I will picture the Alex guys from now on. It's funny because it's so true. Laughing

"Keep choppin' wood"
straighthate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
After watching that video, that's how I will picture the Alex guys from now on. It's funny because it's so true. Laughing

SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not make it about other posters.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen this same clip done several times with other language instead of what's in this one. In fact, it might even have been on this forum last year.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zmspartan82 wrote:

Laughing

THE BEARS SUCK

Harbaugh said he was going to avenge his 1990 defeat..

-kiltman
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
I've seen this same clip done several times with other language instead of what's in this one. In fact, it might even have been on this forum last year.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there was another 49ers one posted last year as well, but I can't remember the topic.

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 26th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #25, Eddie George: 51
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 578
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
big9erfan wrote:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there was another 49ers one posted last year as well, but I can't remember the topic.

It was to Crabtree not signing. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 39 of 44

Jump to: