Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is it the coaching? The player? Or the team?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Worm Guts

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaepernick and Wilson were just underdrafted, they're both studs. Kaepernick is like a Joe Webb with accuracy, just a huge physical talent.
The Gnat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, let's not forget when trying to figure out 1st round QB's or any round QB's, it isn't that great a success rate, it is best in round one, by a ways, about worst value in round two traditionally, but that doesn't mean all that much, like most any position in the NFL, there is massive amounts of luck in drafting a 20-22 year old young adult and giving them millions of dollars and asking them to perform on a grand scale.

PrplChilPill

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course coaching matters. Washington changed its entire scheme to fit the QB. Plenty if other coaches would try to fit the QB to the scheme.
disaacs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
wcblack34 wrote:
Absolutely. Moss made Jeff George, Randall Cunningham, and Daunte Culpepper, into borderline superstars.

and helped the already exceptional Tom Brady have one one the best seasons ever for a NFL QB.

i don't understand what this thread is about...

I agree. Without really mentioning him by name in places, how is this thread different from the Ponder thread? There is no distinction as far as I am concerned, because it's comparing him to other young QBs. I will close it for now, unless someone can tell me how its' different (via PM).

Thx to Uncle Buck!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: