Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Atlanta Falcons vs. Seattle Seahawks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matt2roddy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buccaneer Bruce wrote:
Too bad, the better team lost.

Whats really tragic is that the Bucs didn't make the playoffs. They would have torn everyone up and easily won the superbowl if they were in. The way the NFL works, its just a shame.

My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on the win guys. I was hoping you guys would decimate the Seahawks, and was getting worried for a second.

See guys next week. I'm not as confident as some of the guys in general. The 49ers have fallen flat every third game, and generally have a tough time backing up a blowout victory. Julo/White/Gonzo is going to be very tough to defend, and I'm just hoping that Matty will throw a couple picks to help us out. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buccaneer Bruce wrote:

Weak sauce. ATL completely dominated the first half. Seattle's offense got going only because Abraham got hurt.

Congrats guys, huge win for you, I'm pulling for you to win it all. Please win next week, I loathe Jim Harbaugh and all the Kaepernick talk makes me sick. I hope you guys abuse them.
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game guys. I was biting my fingernails hoping you'd pull it out and you did.

Rooting for you guys to win it all. Don't let me down!

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
KManX89

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Packer Nation, I say unto ye...

Thanks for sticking it to Golden Taint and Pete Carroll... couldn't have asked for a more appropriate ending to their season... on a Fail Mary (ours was an interception, too, as we all know, ruled a TD by the idiot replacements). Very Happy

Like they say, karma is a beyotch!

Good luck against SF next week, though I can tell you straight-up it's not going to be an easy game.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to say Great Game guys and I will be rooting for you guys next week. Go kick some 49er Butt!!!

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
GrimeyKid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the all around love, i hope we beat the 49ers !

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
Patro14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay jgold, time to start the GDT for next week.
Willthethrill_H

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patro14 wrote:

Like right now if that's cool... #JGold4MVP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buccaneer Bruce wrote:

I know man, I really felt like the Broncos were better than the Ravens too, oh well.

Clowney, Mack, Robinson, Matthews, or Barr to Atlanta in 2014!
ShockdAtFalcons

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably the most emotional game of football I have ever watched. The thrill of the first half was incredible with Tony G and Roddy's TDs and even Snellings in the third, not to mention Quizz's incredible run and Turner's overall shocking re-emergence as the burner he was three years ago and the defenses two epic redzone stands.

Then there was Ryan's two pretty sloppy and game changing picks. And Wilson's admirable run through our defense to bring them back within 6 points. At the time my father was yelling and hitting the couch in frustration as he too could sense that Seattle's offense was about to march one more touchdown on our suddenly lethargic defense. Which is when I called it. "Here's whats gonna happen, Seattle scores a TD goes up 28-27, with under a minute to go. Then Matty Ice and Tony G march it down the field just close enough for Matt Money Bryant to kick the gamewinner." Although I'll admit I had my doubts, and was praying that they wouldn't overturn their last TD with the fumble to chew up those last precious few seconds, in the end when Tony caught that strike for the setup and Bryant knocked it right down the middle, I was literally leaping out of my seat screaming in an outright primal manner at the pure excitement I felt. Also almost had a heart attack when they snatched that squib at midfield with 8 seconds to go.

But in the end, we got the long lost, well deserved playoff WIN that we haven't seen since the sloppy fast and loose Vick/Mora days. The satisfaction of this win is indescribable. Seattle did play one outstanding second half of football and I gotta give them that. They're an extremely talented and dangerous football team at every level of the game. I really don't like to think about facing them with a healthy Clemons and Lynch and a more matured Wilson, seems like theyre only getting better. Im excited/scared to see what the 'Hawks look like next season. In the meantime I'm just so damn thrilled to see the NFC Champ game in the Dome which will be electric next week. I think we can beat San Fran. I think we can beat Baltimore. I... well I hope we can beat the Brady Bunch.

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
DirtyBird4L

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted this in general a second ago and I believe the majority of you felt the way I did Very Happy

Words can not express the insane amount of emotions that ran through my body throughout the game.

First was extreme excitement...
Then the invincibility factor...
Then utter glory as we entered the second half 20-0...
Then disappointment...
Then back to a happy place...
Then the uh-oh feeling...
Then disgust...
Then complete fear...
Then a gut wrenching feeling...
Then my heart being stomped on...
Then pure anger and hatred...
Then a DOODOO-IN-PANTS WTF JUST HAPPENED I THINK WE WON!!
Then an are you effing serious feeling...
Then a burst of extreme elation as my entire family and friends screamed, hugged, cried, laughed, and sighed.

You know, I work for a metro Atlanta SWAT team (don't want to post agency). It's hard to get me emotional in any kind of way as I've seen so much messed up s***. But, after watching Tony G start to tear up along with Matt Ryan, I honestly began to tear up myself. Tony deserves it more than any player playing in the NFL today. I'm so proud of those guys for not giving up. Our city needed it, our team needed it, our fans needed it, and I needed it. The monkey was blown off our backs with a 12 gauge and I hope we can continue to focus and play at a high level.

I'd like to tip my hat to the Seahawks fans on the forum as well. All the smacking we did pre-game was intense but I'd say 90% of the fans posts after the game were congratulatory, respectful, and humble. You guys have an incredible team with loads of potential but today was our day to prove some people wrong. Great game and I hope we can get a few more of you forum posters to cheer for us.
adam9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willthethrill_H wrote:
Patro14 wrote:

Like right now if that's cool... #JGold4MVP

He gets off work in a few hrs.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Matt Bryant made the field goal I literally jumped off my couch and beat my chest with my fists like King Kong. Unreal emotion after the crazy game.

I expressed extreme confidence in these guys prior to this game, and it paid off. There's something different about the 2012 Atlanta Falcons.

driftwood wrote:
haggis wrote:
i bet if you had sould after he jumped a little cough here and there usually follow

lol, wait what?
hdshot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game fans. As a Hawk fan, Falcon fans should be very concerned about this close win. Remember the Hawks lost to the Lions, Fins, Cards, and Rams. So get behind your team in the dome 110% and don't think for 1 second the Falcons did something no team could do. Hawks just failed again to protect leads which the Falcon's staff knew it and was prepared for our losing history in close games this year. Won't be the same with the 9ers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: