Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Subject to Change Post-Chud Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky wrote:
Brah was a #1 candidate at the beginning of the season..

So was Logan Thomas, that's why they play the season. I'm sorry, Tyler Bray has done nothing to earn all this praise except be tall with a good arm.

He's a compiler who puts up huge numbers against bad teams, the only really good game he had against a good team was South Carolina. You can' deny his physical tools, but if I wanted a guy who put up great numbers against bad teams, bad numbers against good teams and had a bad attitude, I'd just resign Derek Anderson.

Oh wait, this mock has us doing that too Confused

I don't see how this front office can pass off a guy who said:

Derek Anderson wrote:
The fans are ruthless and don't deserve a winner... I know at times I wasn't great. I hope and pray I'm playing when my team comes to town and (we) roll them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Def not a fan of Bray AT ALL

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
Sorry was just in the neighborhood looking for Pags news, but acting like Rivers has a bad attitude is laughable. Comparing him to a complete - like Bray is insulting considering Rivers is a great guy and a hard worker. Bray is neither, and Rivers attitude issues are way overblown. Bray has work ethic issues, and even if you think Rivers has a bad attitude, he never had anything close to those. So in conclusion, comparing Rivers to Bray is insulting to Rivers. Just thought I'd say something. Laughing

I don't compare anything about the two except there onfield cry baby hissy fit antics. I have never seen a QB act like more of a baby than Phillip Rivers.

Jamison on the sig
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

No anderson... Mock Fail.

that is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
Sorry was just in the neighborhood looking for Pags news, but acting like Rivers has a bad attitude is laughable. Comparing him to a complete - like Bray is insulting considering Rivers is a great guy and a hard worker. Bray is neither, and Rivers attitude issues are way overblown. Bray has work ethic issues, and even if you think Rivers has a bad attitude, he never had anything close to those. So in conclusion, comparing Rivers to Bray is insulting to Rivers. Just thought I'd say something. Laughing

I don't compare anything about the two except there onfield cry baby hissy fit antics. I have never seen a QB act like more of a baby than Phillip Rivers.

These are about as overblown as can be, but whatever. Laughing

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:

Hard to get excited about a Punter or FB, especially when said FB is a better LB.

I say Zach Boren was a damn good FB IMO

in 2009, he helped block for the RBs that combined for around 1600yards
in 2010, pretty much did the same thing
in 2011, and the same thing

In 2012 he looked bad because Meyer doesnt use FBs in his offense

pro style offense, Boren is a damn good FB, in a spread offense not so much

I totally agree with what you're saying, but the kid picked up a defensive playbook midseason and became the best LB on the team not named Ryan Shazier. I am not saying by any means that he was a bad FB.

I saw two of his games at Pickerington, and he was clearly better on the defensive side than the offensive even back then.
Marky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
Marky wrote:
Brah was a #1 candidate at the beginning of the season..

So was Logan Thomas, that's why they play the season. I'm sorry, Tyler Bray has done nothing to earn all this praise except be tall with a good arm.

He's a compiler who puts up huge numbers against bad teams, the only really good game he had against a good team was South Carolina. You can' deny his physical tools, but if I wanted a guy who put up great numbers against bad teams, bad numbers against good teams and had a bad attitude, I'd just resign Derek Anderson.

Oh wait, this mock has us doing that too Confused

I don't see how this front office can pass off a guy who said:

Derek Anderson wrote:
The fans are ruthless and don't deserve a winner... I know at times I wasn't great. I hope and pray I'm playing when my team comes to town and (we) roll them.

That's what they said about Ryan Mallet, now we hear nothing but good things about him. He's most likely taking over for Brady when he's done.

XBL-theUrbanator69
Student @ smww.com
Twitter: @draft4mark
roger murdock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think Bray is worth a second day pick.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky wrote:

That's what they said about Ryan Mallet, now we hear nothing but good things about him. He's most likely taking over for Brady when he's done.

Every single backup Brady has ever had was given the same position, Brady's "successor" who Bill Belichick loves and who trained under Tom Brady.

Its all BB trying to get something for his investments. Ryan Mallett has done absolutely nothing to show he's worthy of any praise. 1/4 for 17 yards and a pick. Hardly Tom Brady-esque.

And in college, Mallet was better than Bray, he fell because of attitude questions, he Petrino influence and the coke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:

These are about as overblown as can be, but whatever. Laughing

You can keep pretending whatever you want, but every single time I watch a Chargers game I see Phillip Rivers throwing a fit at some point and crying like a baby.

Jay Cutler gets all the bad mouth from fans and media for that type of thing but I see Phillip Rivers do it far far more often.

Jamison on the sig
MarkPrice25

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HC - Rob Chudzinski
OC - Norv Turner
DC - Mel Tucker
With John Pagano pretty much staying in SD, we turn to plan B, Mel Tucker. Another Ohio native, Tucker can coach 3-4 or 4-3. Seeing our personnel, he decides that our base defense will remain a 4-3, with 3-4 looks thrown in to switch it up.

Resigns
Phil Dawson K
Sheldon Brown CB
Kaluka Maiava LB
Craig Robertson LB
Emmanuel Stephens DE
Christian Yount LS
Chris Ogbonnaya HB

Cut/Let Go/Retire
Josh Cribbs WR - Banner won't give him the money he'll want
Juqua Parker DE - Retire
Mohammed Massaquoi WR
Reggie Hodges P
Brandon Jackson HB
Scott Fujita OLB - Retire
Ben Watson TE
Ray Ventrone S
Jordan Norwood WR
Owen Marecic FB
Alex Smith TE/FB
Thaddeus Lewis QB
Colt McCoy QB - Let him go to another team where he'll have a better chance to succeed.

Free Agents
Derek Cox CB - The Mel Tucker connection brings a talented young CB
Jared Cook TE - Chud could make him GREAT, like All Pro great
Louis Vasquez RG - Follows Norv, locks down RG spot
Derek Anderson QB - Familiar with the system. Could do worse for a #3 QB
Louis Murphy WR - Veteran receiver who has experience in the system

Draft
KC - Luke Joeckel OT - BPA. Nothing more, nothing less. Trade for Nick Foles?
JAC - Bjoern Werner DE - I think he'll be the first DE taken with a great Combine
OAK - Star Lotulelei DT - They need one with Seymour all but done
PHI - Geno Smith QB - Chip Kelly's new QB, sits behind Vick for a year
DET - Dee Milliner CB - The Lions secondary is perpetually awful

1. Damontre Moore DE - In my latest mock draft, I have Moore falling to us at 6. He'll fit right into our hybrid defense as the stud pass rusher we've been lacking, whether he's standing up or has his hand in the dirt.
3. Tyler Bray QB - Our QB of the future. Yes, I know I'm getting a TON of flak for mocking him to us, but it just makes too much sense. First, he's a Tennessee Volunteer, and that'll get Jimmy's attention. Second, he's a tall QB with a big arm (fits Chud's offense). Third, our new OC has experience dealing with and getting the most out of QBs like Bray (Rivers).
4. D.J. Swearinger FS - Versatile player that can play the run and defend the deep pass. Also has some experience at CB.
5. Michael Williams TE - Solid TE that can block and catch. Makes for a potentially dangerous 3-TE redzone set.
6. Ryan Allen P - Best Punter in the Draft.
7. Zach Boren FB - Solid FB that can block and catch.

QB: Weeden, Bray, Anderson
HB: Richardson, Hardesty, Ogbonnaya
FB: Boren
WR: Gordon, Little, Benjamin, Murphy, Cooper
TE: Cook, Cameron, Williams
LT: Thomas
LG: Greco, Pinkston
C: Mack
RG: Vasquez, Lauvao
RT: Schwartz

DE - Moore, Rucker
DT - Taylor, Winn
DT - Rubin, Hughes
DE - Sheard, Stephens
OLB: Johnson, Robertson
MLB: Jackson, Fort
OLB: Gocong, Maiava
CB: Haden, Jenkins, Brown, Skrine, Wade
FS: Swearinger, Gipson
SS: Ward, Young
K: Dawson
P: Allen

Ok, now tear it apart...

https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0001/0001_01.asp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: