Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Prospects Thread IV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hammertime52


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 10490
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
Rank the SEC Safeties
Bacarri Rambo
Robert Lester
Matt Elam
DJ Swearinger
Eric Reid




Elam
Reid
Lester/Swearinger
Rambo
_________________

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 13 Sacks: 1 Interceptions: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
babyatemydingo


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 6873
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strong:

Elam
Lester
Williams
Loston
McNeal


Free:

Reid
Rambo
Swearinger
Evans
Whitley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 7077
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Reid a lot. LSU generally pumps out great defensive backs. And so does Alabama. And Texas. And this year, Florida and Georgia also.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TRUTH


Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Posts: 2619
Location: Mechanicsburg, OH
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
I like Reid a lot. LSU generally pumps out great defensive backs. And so does Alabama. And Texas. And this year, Florida and Georgia also.


They produce everything recently except QB's and TE's

Other than that just about every position is Alabama dominated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 7077
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRUTH wrote:
They produce everything recently except QB's and TE's

Other than that just about every position is Alabama dominated.

Give us three years to work on TEs. We have a recruit on campus already. He's an early enrollee. A top ten recruit in the country. OJ Howard. Kid can play.

About the QB, we'll see. It all depends on how McCarron does next year. After him we have Cooper Bateman. He's someone to keep an eye on.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PhiCelek87


Joined: 22 Dec 2009
Posts: 2002
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
Strong:

Elam
Lester
Williams
Loston
McNeal


Free:

Reid
Rambo
Swearinger
Evans
Whitley


Sanders Cummings can also play free and will probbaly, IMO, end up there
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7702
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
Strong:

Elam
Lester
Williams
Loston
McNeal


Free:

Reid
Rambo
Swearinger
Evans
Whitley


Duke Williams?

Also shouldn't Swearinger be a Stronf safety because they're more relied on for run support?

I don't watch much football and when I do it's normally big 10 football because my dad is a Purdue fan so I never get to see other teams.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TRUTH


Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Posts: 2619
Location: Mechanicsburg, OH
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
babyatemydingo wrote:
Strong:

Elam
Lester
Williams
Loston
McNeal


Free:

Reid
Rambo
Swearinger
Evans
Whitley


Duke Williams?

Also shouldn't Swearinger be a Stronf safety because they're more relied on for run support?

I don't watch much football and when I do it's normally big 10 football because my dad is a Purdue fan so I never get to see other teams.


Laughing this explains everything
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7702
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRUTH wrote:
oland11 wrote:
babyatemydingo wrote:
Strong:

Elam
Lester
Williams
Loston
McNeal


Free:

Reid
Rambo
Swearinger
Evans
Whitley


Duke Williams?

Also shouldn't Swearinger be a Stronf safety because they're more relied on for run support?

I don't watch much football and when I do it's normally big 10 football because my dad is a Purdue fan so I never get to see other teams.


Laughing this explains everything


I'm sorry Purdue and the rest of the big 10 sucks. College football is so boring I just can't sit still and watch it.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 7077
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
In my opinion, I think center needs more consideration that guard.
lets just take Warmack, Fluker and Barrett Jones. Run 30+ times per game.

So what's your schedule like Mr. 808? We can fly out to you for an interview for new GM and head coach or we can send over our flying schwimmwagen to pick you up and fly you to Philadelphia for the interview.

Seriously though, I'd love that idea. Radically change the identity of this team. And the three of them would have chemistry. I really think chemistry on the offensive line is very underrated.

*Alabama homer glasses*
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TRUTH


Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Posts: 2619
Location: Mechanicsburg, OH
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
TRUTH wrote:
oland11 wrote:
babyatemydingo wrote:
Strong:

Elam
Lester
Williams
Loston
McNeal


Free:

Reid
Rambo
Swearinger
Evans
Whitley


Duke Williams?

Also shouldn't Swearinger be a Stronf safety because they're more relied on for run support?

I don't watch much football and when I do it's normally big 10 football because my dad is a Purdue fan so I never get to see other teams.


Laughing this explains everything


I'm sorry Purdue and the rest of the big 10 sucks. College football is so boring I just can't sit still and watch it.


I'm an Ohio State fan, trust me I know the Big Ten sucks, but watching Purdue..... You must have lived a hard life
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7702
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRUTH wrote:
oland11 wrote:
TRUTH wrote:
oland11 wrote:
babyatemydingo wrote:
Strong:

Elam
Lester
Williams
Loston
McNeal


Free:

Reid
Rambo
Swearinger
Evans
Whitley


Duke Williams?

Also shouldn't Swearinger be a Stronf safety because they're more relied on for run support?

I don't watch much football and when I do it's normally big 10 football because my dad is a Purdue fan so I never get to see other teams.


Laughing this explains everything


I'm sorry Purdue and the rest of the big 10 sucks. College football is so boring I just can't sit still and watch it.


I'm an Ohio State fan, trust me I know the Big Ten sucks, but watching Purdue..... You must have lived a hard life


LOLOLOL. We've had good players. Like one every other year.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7702
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Logan Ryan from Rutgers going back to school?
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EaglesFan5-36-81


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 14556
Location: Sky is the limit and Space is the place
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Is Logan Ryan from Rutgers going back to school?


no, he declared for the draft.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7702
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Is Logan Ryan from Rutgers going back to school?


no, he declared for the draft.


So he is looking at mid-2nd as of right now, right?
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 68 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group