Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Atlanta or Seattle... Who you want?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would you rather play next week?
Atlanta Falcons
48%
 48%  [ 13 ]
Seattle Seahawks
51%
 51%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 27

neezy007

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
I was going to go the Seattle forum and talk trash. That's what those fools always do but I decided against it.

Thank you for not doing so. I want the forum regulars here to maintain our respectful reputation around the site. Besides, trolling is against the rules, and it's a sure way to see yourself kicked out.

It's something it's nice to have. I love when I read other fans say we have class. I really hate the chickens, and most of their fans I'm not too fond of either, but it is indeed better to take the high road.
neezy007

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really do like Tony Gonzalez. I buy all my supplements from his brand. All Pro Science. Great stuff! I have been a regular customer for years. I usually buy pretty large orders and once after a pretty big order he called me personally to thank me and to ask me about the product. That was super cool.

I actually got called recently by a company rep and they are going to give me a lifetime discount code that I can give to others. I'm waiting on the email though. So yeah. Tony G, not only a great football player, but a nice guy, and runs a great business.
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be great if we ended up beating both McCarthy and nolan, two former coaches of ours....
neezy007

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
It would be great if we ended up beating both McCarthy and nolan, two former coaches of ours....

After the game Alex Smith goes up to the coaches booth and punches Nolan right in the face.
ninerfanwheelz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:
Round 3

Or not Laughing

On to Atlanta!!

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
49ers4life52

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seahawks losing in the last seconds after coming all the way back was pure gold for me. Falcons & 49ers it is then.

Can't wait!

^Kempes^
big9erfan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's always sweet to see Pete lose. But it was especially satisfying to see it happen on a coach's decision. Tried to ice the kicker and called TO on a kick when he missed it only to watch him make it on the re-kick. So sweet.

I've read that these days coaches try to call the TO before the kicker gets a shot at a "warm up kick", rather than at the very last second. Pete must have missed out on that change in the game.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neezy007 wrote:
I really do like Tony Gonzalez. I buy all my supplements from his brand. All Pro Science. Great stuff! I have been a regular customer for years. I usually buy pretty large orders and once after a pretty big order he called me personally to thank me and to ask me about the product. That was super cool.

I actually got called recently by a company rep and they are going to give me a lifetime discount code that I can give to others. I'm waiting on the email though. So yeah. Tony G, not only a great football player, but a nice guy, and runs a great business.

That's sick!!

It was pretty sweet beating the Seahawks. Man are some of those fans cocky! I can't imagine being division rivals with them! Thankfully, because of Mattyice's clutchness, you won't have to deal with them next week. Should be a great game!

My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
adamq

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
On an Atlanta note, it was really nice to see how sincerely joyful Tony Gonzalez was to finally get a postseason win in his postgame interview. Such a great player and from all accounts a great individual.

I certainly hope that was his last playoff victory, but it was good to see him get one.

Agree completely.. I watched him carry awful teams on his back for years in Kansas City... Incredible how Grbac and Green are the only quality QBs that Tony has played with aside from Matt Ryan, yet hes still put up legendary numbers.

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.

Last edited by adamq on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
neezy007

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
neezy007 wrote:

That's sick!!

It was pretty sweet beating the Seahawks. Man are some of those fans cocky! I can't imagine being division rivals with them! Thankfully, because of Mattyice's clutchness, you won't have to deal with them next week. Should be a great game!

Yeah, go read my post on page one. They don't act like they have been here before. They also love to come in our forum and talk trash. Every guy on their team is the best player, and they trash your players while they are at it. Not all are like that but a lot of the regular posters are. Thanks for beating them. I thought we could beat them, but losing to them in the NFCCG would have been unbearable.

Hope this next weeks game is good. I don't want to lose but I would much rather lose to the falcons than the stupid seachickens.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
It's always sweet to see Pete lose. But it was especially satisfying to see it happen on a coach's decision. Tried to ice the kicker and called TO on a kick when he missed it only to watch him make it on the re-kick. So sweet.

I've read that these days coaches try to call the TO before the kicker gets a shot at a "warm up kick", rather than at the very last second. Pete must have missed out on that change in the game.
it was truly great how Pete tried to act like he didn't call the timeout and the ref was laughing at him like saying "you know you called it Pete" Laughing

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: