Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Faithful question
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What should be our display picture theme this year?
WWE wrestlers
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
UFC Fighters
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Past/Present 49ers
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Justice League Members
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
Draft busts
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

Author Message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 3114
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Faithful question Reply with quote

Hey guys. I know last year we went with the avengers theme for our display pictures.

I just wanted to get an idea of what you guys may have in mind this year.

P.S my old user name used to be Scraly47* until I tried to change my email address and it has been inactive since.


Last edited by NcFinest9erFan on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
o_0


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 4938
Location: UCSB
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Faithful question Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
Hey guys. I know last year we went with the avengers theme for our display pictures.

I just wanted to get an idea of what you guys may have in mind this year.

P.S my old user name used to be Scraly47* until I tried to change my email address and it has been inactive since.

We could go with guys on our defense? Dibs on ALDON
_________________

✰★✰ In Harbaugh We Trust ✰★✰
BP wrote:
One late season surge and postseason run doesn't make Kaep a better QB than Carson Palmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 3114
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Faithful question Reply with quote

o_0 wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
Hey guys. I know last year we went with the avengers theme for our display pictures.

I just wanted to get an idea of what you guys may have in mind this year.

P.S my old user name used to be Scraly47* until I tried to change my email address and it has been inactive since.

We could go with guys on our defense? Dibs on ALDON


We could go with that or we could go with any past or present player on our team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13366
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Faithful question Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
Hey guys. I know last year we went with the avengers theme for our display pictures.

I just wanted to get an idea of what you guys may have in mind this year.

P.S my old user name used to be Scraly47* until I tried to change my email address and it has been inactive since.



I'm still pissed they cut Captain Canada from the Avenger movie...


And it was a great scene too. "Could you please not invade our planet, eh?"
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings


Last edited by rudyZ on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
neezy007


Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 9200
Location: El Paso
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down with that. I want The Hawk. If he is gone (which he won't be) I'll take Brooks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 3114
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright. I think I'll go ahead and say past/present players that way, there is a lot of players to choose from. I'll leave Jerry Rice to someone else but I am going to go with Ronnie Lott.

If you guys need help making the DP, let me know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 3114
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. I am going to run a poll for the week then we'll go from there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7850
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Faithful question Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
o_0 wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
Hey guys. I know last year we went with the avengers theme for our display pictures.

I just wanted to get an idea of what you guys may have in mind this year.

P.S my old user name used to be Scraly47* until I tried to change my email address and it has been inactive since.

We could go with guys on our defense? Dibs on ALDON


We could go with that or we could go with any past or present player on our team.


Sounds good to me Wink


Although looking at the poll draft busts would be pretty funny
_________________

-kiltman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
o_0


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 4938
Location: UCSB
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should all rep Atlanta avys and reverse jinx them Twisted Evil
_________________

✰★✰ In Harbaugh We Trust ✰★✰
BP wrote:
One late season surge and postseason run doesn't make Kaep a better QB than Carson Palmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
o_0


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 4938
Location: UCSB
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o_0 wrote:
We should all rep Atlanta avys and reverse jinx them Twisted Evil

Or Atlanta funny avys. You can choose from:

Vick
Petrino
?...
_________________

✰★✰ In Harbaugh We Trust ✰★✰
BP wrote:
One late season surge and postseason run doesn't make Kaep a better QB than Carson Palmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 3114
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you guys come up with any other ideas, just let me know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 3114
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o_0 wrote:
o_0 wrote:
We should all rep Atlanta avys and reverse jinx them Twisted Evil

Or Atlanta funny avys. You can choose from:

Vick
Petrino
?...


lol. Vick giving the birds or Petrino in a neck brace?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iwentundrafted


Joined: 18 Aug 2012
Posts: 3588
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o_0 wrote:
We should all rep Atlanta avys and reverse jinx them Twisted Evil


I think this is a genius idea. If we get more people on board I am down.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbrown


Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Posts: 9312
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justice league will always get my vote...hell my first born son is named after one!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 23099
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbrown wrote:
Justice league will always get my vote...hell my first born son is named after one!


Please tell me your son's name is Green Lantern.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group