Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Playoffs! Not in 'em but we can still talk about 'em!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:

On another subject. What the hell was Washington doing playing RGIII after he was limping so bad? Really? One playoff game is more important than your stud rookie QB who you traded THREE 1st round picks for? Take it froma Giants fan with a secondary full of knee injury history. That crap may not go away.

RGIII said he could go back in the game ...

I dont really agree with his decision. But if he were to of taken him out and they lose, Shanahan would be on the hot seat.

Its really a lose/lose

Not a Knicks fan
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

On another subject. What the hell was Washington doing playing RGIII after he was limping so bad? Really? One playoff game is more important than your stud rookie QB who you traded THREE 1st round picks for? Take it froma Giants fan with a secondary full of knee injury history. That crap may not go away.

I dont really agree with his decision. But if he were to of taken him out and they lose, Shanahan would be on the hot seat.

Its really a lose/lose

Any player is going to say they can go back in the game. The guy was limping and it wasn't subtle. He was running at what appeared to be half speed. It's also his plant leg and it was showing that he couldn't plant because his throws were off (where they've been accurate all season).

Cousins won games for them. It's not like he's inept. They were losing WITH RGIII. Then they lost RGIII and perhaps for next season on top of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

Its really a lose/lose

Any player is going to say they can go back in the game. The guy was limping and it wasn't subtle. He was running at what appeared to be half speed. It's also his plant leg and it was showing that he couldn't plant because his throws were off (where they've been accurate all season).

Cousins won games for them. It's not like he's inept. They were losing WITH RGIII. Then they lost RGIII and perhaps for next season on top of it.

Thats true ...

If you heard RGIII after the game he said that he wanted to go back in and if he would have been taken out he would have been very upset. Dont know if it would have started a controversy. But I still agree with you that he should have been taken out.

Not a Knicks fan
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

Its really a lose/lose

Thats true ...

If you heard RGIII after the game he said that he wanted to go back in and if he would have been taken out he would have been very upset. Dont know if it would have started a controversy. But I still agree with you that he should have been taken out.

If I've been coaching for decades I don't listen to the guy in his early 20's psyched to be playing in his first NFL playoff game. I listen to my experience and when I see a guy that can barely run I don't let his butt play. Especially when it's someone the team has given up so much to get him and how valuable he is to the team.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who had the Broncos/Ravens scoring 21 combined points in the first 6 minutes? Yea. I didn't think so.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a game with all these stars like Peyton Manning and Ray Rice on offense and a lot of others on defense, who knew the MVP of the game would be Denver's KR/PR Trindon Holliday who was even cut this year.
bigblew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The defense blew that game for Denver but that interception is inexcusable. You cant throw that ball in that spot. There's a reason he has a losing record in his playoff career.
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Giants would've gotten smoked if Kaepernick had played when the Giants play the 9ers
Gmen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't a big believer in Kaepernick until last night. The Packers have a bad defense, but that looked way too easy.

I'm curious where he gets drafted in fantasy next year.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
I wasn't a big believer in Kaepernick until last night. The Packers have a bad defense, but that looked way too easy.

He's changed the careers of Crabtree and Davis (in a bad way for Davis) and even Moss is looking good.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:

I've been calling for Kaep to start somewhere in the NFL since he got drafted.

I really was hoping he would have gone to the raiders ...

Not a Knicks fan
Xfaxtor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaep is going to proepl the 49ers to a SB imo. 49ers vs Pats in the SB, would be hilarious if the Pats lost again
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfaxtor wrote:
Kaep is going to proepl the 49ers to a SB imo. 49ers vs Pats in the SB, would be hilarious if the Pats lost again

I dont really care who wins it this year

Realistically the order goes 1. Pats 2. 49ers 3. Falcons 4. Ravens

Not a Knicks fan
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Xfaxtor wrote:

Falcons last for me. Their fans are starting to annoy me more than the Packers fans did a year or so ago...but at least the Packers had... you know...won something.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Xfaxtor wrote:

Falcons last for me. Their fans are starting to annoy me more than the Packers fans did a year or so ago...but at least the Packers had... you know...won something.

I haven't heard anything bad yet ... but I could imagine

Its really a 3a. 3b. sorta deal Laughing

Not a Knicks fan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: