Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Demps and Ballard next season???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pats#1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TomRalph wrote:
Even if Ballard comes back at full health, I really don't think he'll offer us much more than Daniel Fells has done.

Fells did really well with Denver last season and caught a lot of balls but really flamed out for us this year, the same with Ballard, played really well for the Giants, became a Patriot and the rest is unknown.

Ballard just seems like one of those 'nobody' s who comes from nowhere and has a few big games before falling off the face of the earth, and with the extra hurdle of coming back from an injury, makes it all the more unlikely.

McMurtry is that you??? Wink

I kid I kid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats#1 wrote:
TomRalph wrote:
Even if Ballard comes back at full health, I really don't think he'll offer us much more than Daniel Fells has done.

Fells did really well with Denver last season and caught a lot of balls but really flamed out for us this year, the same with Ballard, played really well for the Giants, became a Patriot and the rest is unknown.

Ballard just seems like one of those 'nobody' s who comes from nowhere and has a few big games before falling off the face of the earth, and with the extra hurdle of coming back from an injury, makes it all the more unlikely.

McMurtry is that you??? Wink

I kid I kid

I really liked the pickup of Fells last off season having watched a lot of 'Tebow Time' games and seeing Fells make a lot of good catches on 3rd down and going deep, so when we picked him up, I expected to similar production for us when he eventually saw the field, obviously, that didn't really occur. I just feel its going to be Deja Vu with Ballard to be brutally honest.

Adopt-a-Patriot '14: Danny Amendola
Times Tom Brady has actively ignored throwing to Number 80:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: