Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome and Introduction Thread for the Silver and Black
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Totty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eazyraider wrote:
just wanted to say hello to all Smile

Welcome aboard!!

First Steve Jobs, Now Al Davis.. God must be building something.
Bone_Collector

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey what's up everybody! I've been following this site for awhile now, so I thought I'd start to chime in on certain topics and contribute to this forum Cool

Just a bit about me, I live in So. Cal and I go to school full-time. Just a few years until I finish with my BA and then I'm ready to teach high school kids lol. I'm 22 years old and I've been a Raider fan ever since I can remember growing up in '90s. I sure miss the early part of last decade and I'm hoping DA can shape this team up and bring back the glory days! Raider Nation all day everyday! Twisted Evil
NickButera

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bone_Collector wrote:
Hey what's up everybody! I've been following this site for awhile now, so I thought I'd start to chime in on certain topics and contribute to this forum Cool

Just a bit about me, I live in So. Cal and I go to school full-time. Just a few years until I finish with my BA and then I'm ready to teach high school kids lol. I'm 22 years old and I've been a Raider fan ever since I can remember growing up in '90s. I sure miss the early part of last decade and I'm hoping DA can shape this team up and bring back the glory days! Raider Nation all day everyday! Twisted Evil

Welcome. I've always wanted to teach one day. Great profession.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Bone_Collector

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickButera wrote:
Bone_Collector wrote:

Welcome. I've always wanted to teach one day. Great profession.

No doubt that it is. Thank you sir. It's definitely something you cannot be in for the money.
unko_B

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to say wasssup to all. Ive actually been following this website since 2006 but never registered, mostly lurked and entertained myself with the posts. Obviously a big Raider fan, and smack down enforcer to all those that hate!

B

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unko_B wrote:
Just wanted to say wasssup to all. Ive actually been following this website since 2006 but never registered, mostly lurked and entertained myself with the posts. Obviously a big Raider fan, and smack down enforcer to all those that hate!

B

7 year lurker lol? That has to be a record! welcome
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
unko_B wrote:

B

7 year lurker lol? That has to be a record! welcome

What a creeper Laughing

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
HvacRaider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a long time reader of
These forums. Now I have decided to join in
The fun! Lol right
THE MAD STORK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleedin_Silver wrote:
Whats up Raider Nation, Im a Raider fan from ohio. My dad tried to raise me to be a bengal fan but in 1988 (i was 9) i watched the Raiders vs Bengals game with him and I've been Bleedin_Silver ever since Cool I continued to support the bengals too until the 90-91 season, when Bo got injured. I remember being so mad at the bengals, i looked at my dad and said "I hope your team sucks forever" and they went like 10 years of being a joke, i kinda felt like i put a curse on them lol I've been coming to these forums for a few years now, even tried to become a member a few times but for some reason it never worked for me. Its been along time coming but i really think next year is the year we take back our division! As far as favorite Raider goes, I'd have to say Tim Brown, mainly because i grew up watching him and he was our best player during that time period. Cant wait to see whats next for Raider Nation, a GM and real defensive coordinator Shocked Twisted Evil Future is Bright

Lol that's real funny about you thinking you put a curse on them... Funny how we think we can do that when your little... When I was little I use to think the moon followed me. Lol , just me out of all the people in the world
Loveless

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, new member to the forum, ive been following this place since 2008 watching, reading, experiencing all the bad moments and the good...i have seen some amazing discussions in this place, and i have seen some stuff that would make any die hard fan cry. i decided that after watching in the shadows for so long i would finally make my appearance once i finally believed that this team was making a turnaround....its a new start, a new era, and new fans...

Now, about me...I am 21 years old, have followed the Raiders since i was a child, hell the first game i ever saw was the 45-0 blowout win against the Bucs in 1999 and after that its just been a love affair with the Raiders...in other sports i have to give it to the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Ohio State Buckeyes -- baseball was never really my sport but i can hold my own with stats.. so yeah i hope we all have a great season and GO RAIDERS!!!

ps. i might need some one to hook me up with a sig or pic, cuz this stuff is confusing
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loveless wrote:
Hey guys, new member to the forum, ive been following this place since 2008 watching, reading, experiencing all the bad moments and the good...i have seen some amazing discussions in this place, and i have seen some stuff that would make any die hard fan cry. i decided that after watching in the shadows for so long i would finally make my appearance once i finally believed that this team was making a turnaround....its a new start, a new era, and new fans...

Now, about me...I am 21 years old, have followed the Raiders since i was a child, hell the first game i ever saw was the 45-0 blowout win against the Bucs in 1999 and after that its just been a love affair with the Raiders...in other sports i have to give it to the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Ohio State Buckeyes -- baseball was never really my sport but i can hold my own with stats.. so yeah i hope we all have a great season and GO RAIDERS!!!

ps. i might need some one to hook me up with a sig or pic, cuz this stuff is confusing

I remember that game. Around when I started following the Raiders too
Loveless

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
Loveless wrote:

I remember that game. Around when I started following the Raiders too

Yeah those three seasons leading up to the SB were some of the most amazing raider games i have ever seen, we actually had heart and knew what we were doing but then all went down hill Sad ....but hey from seeing what were doing now its great, completely start clean, love what were doing.
ch8878

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loveless wrote:

Welcome aboard Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, my friend has been watching your site and talked me into joining unfortunately he is a Giants Fan, lol.

Now about me, Im 21 years old from New York. (Specifically from Long Island) Love the Raiders especially because everyone at school bags on me for it but respects me for going through the 10+ crapper years without switching.

How i became a fan?

First football game i watched from start to finish was the superbowl where the raiders played against the Buccs. From that moment on, i fell in love with the Raiders. My dad and uncles talked me into not being a fan because they told me that they were an older team and they needed to get rebuilt. That only made me like them more because i would rather watch a team grow from the bottom than pick a team that is already there and set for years to come.

I can honestly say that, I am a draft expert. I know it sounds cocky and stupid but I am usually spot on with how players will develop. Yes, I have my fair share of 'what was i thinking'. For example, I thought Rolando McClain was going to be the a superstar in the making and a 'can't miss' player. Man was i wrong. I was a Rolando Beliver even after his first two years, I still believed that he had a few years to develop.

My favorite players on this past years team in this order.
1)Charles Woodson
2)Sio Moore, my first mock..I had him in there cause i fell in love with him.
3)Nick Roach
4)Tyvon Branch
5)Dj Hayden - give the man a chance, yes we reached on him but he showed some good things out there, dont let Riley Cooper game fool you. Riley Cooper had a mean streak those few weeks and if you watch the tape, he only really got killed on one or two deep balls. Some of those he was stride for stride with him and made a few bad adjustments.
Chris Lance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to be here Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: