Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

null
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ChicagoAl


Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7846
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
The fact that you guys are arguing about this and throwing personal attacks at each other is really silly.


I love how telling the truth around about here is seen as a personal attack…does anyone believe that Al opinions aren’t stuck in the past?...does anyone share his belief that Mike Singletary would be a great HC for us?...there is nothing personal about pointing out when someone’s opinions are seen as wrong by masses.
Any student of history uses the past to evaluate current happenings. That is the only way I am "stuck in the past". I have never said we should hire Singletary there is a BIG difference in saying he is as legitimate a candidate for NFL HC jobs as most who are considered and that he should be the Bears coach.

It really would be nice if you accurately reported what I said before going off on me. I understand it is a lot of fun to set up strawmen and destroy them but this strawman will respond.

I'm so stuck in the past that I want Trestman as our next coach.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22281
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
The fact that you guys are arguing about this and throwing personal attacks at each other is really silly.


I love how telling the truth around about here is seen as a personal attack…does anyone believe that Al opinions aren’t stuck in the past?...does anyone share his belief that Mike Singletary would be a great HC for us?...there is nothing personal about pointing out when someone’s opinions are seen as wrong by masses.
Any student of history uses the past to evaluate current happenings. That is the only way I am "stuck in the past". I have never said we should hire Singletary there is a BIG difference in saying he is as legitimate a candidate for NFL HC jobs as most who are considered and that he should be the Bears coach.

It really would be nice if you accurately reported what I said before going off on me. I understand it is a lot of fun to set up strawmen and destroy them but this strawman will respond.

I'm so stuck in the past that I want Trestman as our next coach.


Ok well let me put it this way…he isn’t a legitimate candidate to be an HC in the modern day NFL.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChicagoAl


Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7846
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
The fact that you guys are arguing about this and throwing personal attacks at each other is really silly.


I love how telling the truth around about here is seen as a personal attack…does anyone believe that Al opinions aren’t stuck in the past?...does anyone share his belief that Mike Singletary would be a great HC for us?...there is nothing personal about pointing out when someone’s opinions are seen as wrong by masses.
Any student of history uses the past to evaluate current happenings. That is the only way I am "stuck in the past". I have never said we should hire Singletary there is a BIG difference in saying he is as legitimate a candidate for NFL HC jobs as most who are considered and that he should be the Bears coach.

It really would be nice if you accurately reported what I said before going off on me. I understand it is a lot of fun to set up strawmen and destroy them but this strawman will respond.

I'm so stuck in the past that I want Trestman as our next coach.


Ok well let me put it this way…he isn’t a legitimate candidate to be an HC in the modern day NFL.
While you would be unlikely to know what an NFL Head Coach, it is true that the league is on its way to becoming the Lingerie League.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sr7252


Joined: 20 Dec 2012
Posts: 144
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trestman is a great pick up & seems to be a pretty serious guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22281
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
The fact that you guys are arguing about this and throwing personal attacks at each other is really silly.


I love how telling the truth around about here is seen as a personal attack…does anyone believe that Al opinions aren’t stuck in the past?...does anyone share his belief that Mike Singletary would be a great HC for us?...there is nothing personal about pointing out when someone’s opinions are seen as wrong by masses.
Any student of history uses the past to evaluate current happenings. That is the only way I am "stuck in the past". I have never said we should hire Singletary there is a BIG difference in saying he is as legitimate a candidate for NFL HC jobs as most who are considered and that he should be the Bears coach.

It really would be nice if you accurately reported what I said before going off on me. I understand it is a lot of fun to set up strawmen and destroy them but this strawman will respond.

I'm so stuck in the past that I want Trestman as our next coach.


Ok well let me put it this way…he isn’t a legitimate candidate to be an HC in the modern day NFL.
While you would be unlikely to know what an NFL Head Coach, it is true that the league is on its way to becoming the Lingerie League.


As always Al…nice modern thinking there.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group