Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Golston Calls Richard Sherman a Cheater!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Golston Calls Richard Sherman a Cheater! Reply with quote

Laughing I love it! Shermans a beast but still funny.
Quote:
Sherman's suspension was overturned after an arbiter ruled the collection procedure was compromised by a leaky specimen cup. When Redskins linebacker Lorenzo Alexander was asked Friday if Sherman should be on the field this weekend, teammate Kedric Golston leaned over from his locker and interjected himself into the conversation.

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000122132/redskins-golston-calls-seahawks-sherman-a-cheater/
I thought this deserved its own thread.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's true, both he and Browner are cheaters. Of course course we have 2 ourselves... Cedric Griffin and Jordan Black but Ced served his time and Jordan can't play. Their guys are going to be playing Rolling Eyes

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browner did his time though.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dro wrote:
Browner did his time though.
oh Browner did? I didn't realize he did. Well I retract that statement then

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TheDudeAbides

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm shocked that Sherman's suspension was overturned, frankly. I, of course, don't know any facts outside of what's been reported and legal technicalities are legal technicalities... but personally, I don't buy for a minute that our boy put clean urine in a cup and it was the *process* that somehow turned it into a positive test. Pretty sure D!ck beat the system - it's lame, but enough nonsense has gone against the Hawks over the years that I'm just fine if a ball actually bounces our way, as a few have this season.

TommyC376 on the Sig
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDudeAbides wrote:
I'm shocked that Sherman's suspension was overturned, frankly. I, of course, don't know any facts outside of what's been reported and legal technicalities are legal technicalities... but personally, I don't buy for a minute that our boy put clean urine in a cup and it was the *process* that somehow turned it into a positive test. Pretty sure D!ck beat the system - it's lame, but enough nonsense has gone against the Hawks over the years that I'm just fine if a ball actually bounces our way, as a few have this season.

I don't think that Sherman said that to get the suspension overturned. Sherman argued that his urine sample was contaminated (the tester broke the cup, and he put the sample into another cup at the same time), so the test has to be ignored and cannot be used. The tester did not throw the test away at this point. Irregardless of whether he cheated or not, the sample cannot be used as it is invalid, according to the testing conditions.

Anyway, it is statements like these that fuel Richard Sherman's fire. I like it.
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So today I heard that this story is false or at least how the USA today writer wrote it was false.

Zo was giving an interview and the reporter was asking about sherman and how he got away with not being suspended, Kedric heard the word aderoll as he was walking by and jokingly he yelled out cheater.

Zo tried to tell the reporter he didn't even know what we were talking about in the interview.

So Kedric was looking on his computer that night and the first story up was said a redskins player calls Richard Sherman a cheater. Kedric thinks what idiot said this! Then they say its him in the story! Laughing

Also, the night guys on 106.7 the fan Kevin and Rock said they listened to the entire audio from mic'd up with Richard Sherman and before Rock said he didn't like Sherman, after hearing the audio Rock said he really hates him.

S. Taylor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard the audio....
Sherman turned into a woman the moment he was punched.

Then, after his teammates came over, he turned into The Hulk.

He's a cornball corner.
Definitely not down for the cause.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: