Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My HELL NO, NO TÉO!!!! mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: My HELL NO, NO TÉO!!!! mock Reply with quote

I am not even going to attempt figuring out who the coach is going to be, cause frankly i dont think anyone outsdie of haslem or Banner have a clue.

That being said here we go

Free Agency-

Extension for Alex Mack

One of the few good things that Mangini did, Mack is our second best lineman and has worked his way towards the top of the list of centers in the game and we pay him accordingly

Andy Levitre- OG-Buffalo- I feel if you put Levitre at the LG for us we could have the best left side of the O-Line in the NFL. Levitre can also play any spot on the line if needed.

Draft

-I say San Diego Panics and trades us 11 their 2nd a 4th to trade up to take their franchise LT in Taylor Lewan.

- We trade back once again with Tampa Bay (13) we get their 2nd they take Dee Millner

1(13)-Johnthan Banks- DB- Miss. State- To me Banks is the best corner in the game he is taller corner at 6'2 and is at his best when the ball is in the air, has been a ball hawk since he got to Miss St. him and haden on each side drastically improves our secondary

2nd(SD)- Tony Jefferson- FS- Oklahoma- Jefferson has been a playmaker ever since he got to Norman, he was the Big 12 defensive rookie of the year. While his interception numbers are not overly impressive he has shown very good athletic ability playing the pass and is also not afraid to play the run.

2nd(TB)-Khaseem Greene-WLB- Rutgers- My favorite LB in this draft, he is a converted safety that flies around the field attacking the ball, causes turnovers and is a nasty North South East West LB, I think he is going to open eyes come the offseason.

3rd- Markus Wheaton- WR-Oregon St.- Wheaton has had an excellent senior season with 88 receptions for 1,207 yards and 11 touchdowns. He has displayed a nice combination of reliable hands and play-making ability. As a junior in 2011, Wheaton had 73 receptions for 986 yards and a touchdown

4th- Michael Williams-TE-Alabama- Williams is a very good blocking TE, but is also athletic enough to where he can make plays in the passing game, He is a huge target at 6'6 270 in the redzone.

5th-Ryan Allen-P-Lousiana Tech- Reggie Hodges was not that impressive this year and Allen is the best punter in this class with a big leg and good placement with it so we go with it, won the Ray guy award last year over Brad Wing and Bryan Angerer(Jax 3rd rd punter)

6TH-BPA

7TH-BPA

2014 draft- trade our first and the next years first as well as some other picks to move up

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Last edited by Dawgpoun8017 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Mack - Great call

Andy Levitire - Highly doubt he gets to the open market but would be awesome provided he doesn't get a Carl Nicks or even Ben Grubbs size contract.

Johnathan Banks - I would much rather take Dee Milliner even though we don't gain a 2nd. Banks is way to inconsistant and IMO doesn't have very good endurance.

(We lose out on Jefferson to take Milliner over Banks)

Khaseem Greene - Looks like the freaky fast play making linebacker everyone though Zach Brown was going to be. I would be very happy with this pick.

Robert Woods - I would much rather have Quinton Patton or Markus Weaton here. Woods is not going to be much of an NFL reciever IMO.

Michael Williams - Guy is a tank. The best blocking TE I have seen and would get T-Rich rolling even more in the redzone.

Ryan Allen - Best punter by far.
Trey Millard has said he is going back to Oklahoma.

Jamison on the sig
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
Alex Mack - Great call

Andy Levitire - Highly doubt he gets to the open market but would be awesome provided he doesn't get a Carl Nicks or even Ben Grubbs size contract.

Johnathan Banks - I would much rather take Dee Milliner even though we don't gain a 2nd. Banks is way to inconsistant and IMO doesn't have very good endurance.

(We lose out on Jefferson to take Milliner over Banks)

Khaseem Greene - Looks like the freaky fast play making linebacker everyone though Zach Brown was going to be. I would be very happy with this pick.

Robert Woods - I would much rather have Quinton Patton or Markus Weaton here. Woods is not going to be much of an NFL reciever IMO.

Michael Williams - Guy is a tank. The best blocking TE I have seen and would get T-Rich rolling even more in the redzone.

Ryan Allen - Best punter by far.
Trey Millard has said he is going back to Oklahoma.

I totally forgot about Wheaton actually I like him as well, and I coulda swore I saw Millard was comming out, but thanks for letting me know.

nugpimpen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love ya DP, but no way some of these values work out.

SD trades us 11, 2nd 4th and next years 1st to move up only 5 spots? And for a LT no less?

Then we move back 2 more spots for a 2nd?

I mean crazy stuff has happened before, but in this draft especially, I just don't see it.

Now if someone were to come up for a QB, that I could understand.

With that said, I love the FA and love the picks.

Nice job

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Reginaldm9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those draft picks got me all hot and bothered, swell job.

Adopt-a-Brown: Joe Haden
Stats: 1 big fat pay day
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Love ya DP, but no way some of these values work out.

SD trades us 11, 2nd 4th and next years 1st to move up only 5 spots? And for a LT no less?

Then we move back 2 more spots for a 2nd?

I mean crazy stuff has happened before, but in this draft especially, I just don't see it.

Now if someone were to come up for a QB, that I could understand.

With that said, I love the FA and love the picks.

Nice job

if I may quote the little kid from angels in the outfield... Hey it could happen Laughing

Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there Nug I ammended my trade a bit, to something that seems a bit more realistic

pnies20

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job. Best pick is Michael Williams. He would turn out to be a huge improvement for us at TE. Banks is a great pick as well. We need a CB pretty badly.

<3 JF
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda depends on who our GM is.

With Heckert here, I could see it.

If it's Lombardi, he prolly won't risk missing out on his guy and will just draft the punter at 6.

First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: My HELL NO, NO TÉO!!!! mock Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
I am not even going to attempt figuring out who the coach is going to be, cause frankly i dont think anyone outsdie of haslem or Banner have a clue.

haslem and banner dont even know... your guess could be just as good as theirs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: