Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RamsFan24 New Mock Draft 1/9/2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrry32

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamsFan24 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
I can't complain.

Wow, thanks jrry32, especially coming from you, lol.

The only real problems I can foresee are cap related. But it's the nature of mocks...I think we'll either have to let SJ or Mikell go to make a big FA signing...if not both.

But the draft looks fine. I might personally go other directions on a couple of picks but I can't complain about the guy you picked or the valuation. It's a good job. Smile

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
jjab360

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great mock, no complaints here. That 2013 team would look amazing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
RamsFan24 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
I can't complain.

Wow, thanks jrry32, especially coming from you, lol.

The only real problems I can foresee are cap related. But it's the nature of mocks...I think we'll either have to let SJ or Mikell go to make a big FA signing...if not both.

But the draft looks fine. I might personally go other directions on a couple of picks but I can't complain about the guy you picked or the valuation. It's a good job. Smile

Yeah I'm a little concerned about the money also, hopefully we can resign our own at a very reasonable price. And hopefully SJ and Mikell can restructure, but I guess we will see.

RamsFan24

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjab360 wrote:
Great mock, no complaints here. That 2013 team would look amazing.

Thanks alot, yes I would be so excited if we could pull something like this off.

StLunatic88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like what you did here, although the FA season is going to be hard to shoehorn in.

Hunter is always an option, but he isnt my favorite option as a WR for this team.

Khaseem Green is a guy who I really like, he really reminds me of one of my favorite LB prospects in Erin Henderson.

I think Im starting to tire of the "Honey Badger" love going around not only here but this entire board. He was a 3rd round prospect before he elf imploded, and this drug thing isnt just a kid doing some pot, its a real issue that he clearly hasnt resolved. I think we need to start to move on from this idea that he will be this huge steal.
RamsFan24

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
I like what you did here, although the FA season is going to be hard to shoehorn in.

Hunter is always an option, but he isnt my favorite option as a WR for this team.

Khaseem Green is a guy who I really like, he really reminds me of one of my favorite LB prospects in Erin Henderson.

I think Im starting to tire of the "Honey Badger" love going around not only here but this entire board. He was a 3rd round prospect before he elf imploded, and this drug thing isnt just a kid doing some pot, its a real issue that he clearly hasnt resolved. I think we need to start to move on from this idea that he will be this huge steal.

Thanks StLunatic88, I appreciate your comments. Now as for Hunter, I would be more than happy to grab Allen if he fell to us, or even Williams, I like those 3 alot. And I never thought of that, yes Khaseem does remind me of E.J. Also.

Now I absolutely understand your frustration for a athlete that has been over hyped in the pass. And yes his background scares me, but I think he'll be fine in the future. He has to much to loss now, and as long as he has a good coach with strong leaders and role models around him, he should be fine, and that's something that the Rams have in their locker room. Now I do feel with his playmaking Abilities, I feel that he's an steal in the 4th, be just plays like he is 6 feet, Tyrann has great instincts and is very alert, plus he's excellent at timing the jump balls when thrown at. Maybe I feel that the 4th would be a steal because the experts on Nfl network are saying he should go in the late 2nd to 3rd round, now that's too high for me, so the 4th is a steal to me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: