Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BSH/DRD/SG Official 2013 OFF-Season THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like the guys runs his fat mouth more than he does coaching.

I don't know how many times the last two seasons he has chirped about what his defense/team is going to do to the opponent only to end up looking like a fool. I know with his greasy hair one wouldn't think that he could look any more stupid.

Besides having a decent defense with the Browns for a minute what has he exactly done to get the press time?

Mike Evans 49 - 841 - 8
USFTAMPABAY20

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
scottonatable wrote:
BucsCanesFan6 wrote:
Yea Xavier Rhodes is my favorite corner as well, would definitely prefer him over Banks/Milner

Saw that Rob Ryan got fired as DC in Dallas, wouldn't mind having him over Sheridan to be honest, I know it won't happen though.

no way that happens, hes a 3-4 guy

believe he coached the 4-3 in oakland during his stent there.

He really isnt that good of a coach. Am i thrilled with Sheridan... no way, but i will say its not like he had help in the secondary his 2 years as a defensive coordinator. Upgrade the talent in the secondary and lets see what his scheme can do... as well as giving him the opportunity to have a another year of play calling the defense.

Adopt A Buc

Dekota Watson:

EJ Biggers:
mfw096

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should take a look at Rob Ryan for sure!
mfw096

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:

Besides having a decent defense with the Browns for a minute what has he exactly done to get the press time?

A lot of coaches run their mouths, but Rob gets the biggest look at because he is Rex Ryan's brother.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:

He got hired by the Cowboys and he is a Ryan. That's why he gets press time.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not coming to Tampa. 3-4 guy. He'll team up with Rex in NY.
ravishingone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's very early in the draft process, but a lot of articles about outside of Milliner and Banks, there isn't really another CB with a first round grade. Of course, that doesn't mean other CBs will not be drafted in first round.

There are some very interesting individuals making the decisions on the draft board. Certainly Dom, Hickey, and Schiano will have major influence. However, Eric Stokes who is the Director of College Scouting came from the Seahawks will be heavily involved. Ironcially, the Seahawks current starting secondary only has one first rounder drafted and starting. Ironically, a safety Earl Thomas. Interesting how Seattle has really drafted unpredicatably but with great results in the last couple of years.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xavier Rhodes is still right up there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
I know it's very early in the draft process, but a lot of articles about outside of Milliner and Banks, there isn't really another CB with a first round grade. Of course, that doesn't mean other CBs will not be drafted in first round.

There are some very interesting individuals making the decisions on the draft board. Certainly Dom, Hickey, and Schiano will have major influence. However, Eric Stokes who is the Director of College Scouting came from the Seahawks will be heavily involved. Ironcially, the Seahawks current starting secondary only has one first rounder drafted and starting. Ironically, a safety Earl Thomas. Interesting how Seattle has really drafted unpredicatably but with great results in the last couple of years.

I still don't know what anyone sees in Banks. Gives too much cushion and allows too many receptions. Got beat up against bama, Tennessee. Inconsistent tackler. Kinda a poor mans Talib IMO.

Top 5 CBs:
1. Milliner
2. Rhodes
3. Poyer
4. Ryan
5. Banks.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
If tonight didnt convince you on Millner idk what can. Locked up Eifert a 6'6 TE. Then makes the tip for the INT

That's who I want this year, use that 4th to go get him!

Ok he can cover I athletic TEs with an atrocious qb, and omg , he tipped a ball? Omg he's Deion

dont be idiotic. Im not calling him Deion, but he's exactly what Schiano wants out of a corner. A tough man to man guy that sticks his nose in the run game.

Yeah. Qbs won't challenge him. He steps it up in big games something Tampa needs. Gholstin didn't watch enough film. Milliner is a beast. Can play and excel both man and zone. He's a top 10 pick. Joe Haden is a solid comparison.

He's a great zone corner, big, and really physical. But he has his flaws. I'd be happy to draft them though, but he is not the same prospect as Haden was coming out. Haden rarely got beat or tested in college, and was a quicker/better athlete. Haden was just so natural in man to man. Haden was just a sure thing prospect to me. Then again there might not be a sure thing corner in this draft and Milliner could definitely be the best. Love his ball skils, size, physicality, and instincts.... does not hesitate in run coverage. But he can get beat on the deep ball/faster guys, can catch him staring in the back field from time to time, and inconsistent with wrapping up. I think he'll be a real good corner at the next level, the only thing that really concerns me is his speed.
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was wondering if anyone would take a chance on the Honey Badger in the 6th or 7th. Not to play CB but a FS and Return man. Just thought I would see what people's opinions on him were.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
ravishingone wrote:

I still don't know what anyone sees in Banks. Gives too much cushion and allows too many receptions. Got beat up against bama, Tennessee. Inconsistent tackler. Kinda a poor mans Talib IMO.

Top 5 CBs:
1. Milliner
2. Rhodes
3. Poyer
4. Ryan
5. Banks.

Like your rankings R&P.

Milliner seems the safest prospect of the group. Rhodes has the most potential IMO, if he refines some of his game he could be a great press corner... there's some risk there though. Poyer is a great cover guy with good ball skills, can cover in the slot and outside. The only thing that leaves convinced he will not be a Buc come the end of April is that he seems extremely content letting others make the tackles in run support, do not know how Schiano will like that. I'd have Ryan ranked fifth out of the guys you listed, I think he has the least potential to be "special" out of the guys in this group, but I am a fan of his and won't be surprised if he ends up a Buccaneer. I'd have Banks top three/top four, Talib's play style is not a bad comparison. Might have some trouble with quicker WRs and can get beat deep, but he's super long corner with a knack to make plays on the ball. His cushion in coverage bugs me too, do not know if that's what he's coached or how he plays.... baffles me a bit, because I've seen him do some good things in press coverage. After scouting him more he's actually a physical player, but he without a doubt will need to get stronger. Unlike Talib he does not take as many chances on deep balls, but he is not as physically gifted as Aqib was either.

Quote:
Was wondering if anyone would take a chance on the Honey Badger in the 6th or 7th. Not to play CB but a FS and Return man. Just thought I would see what people's opinions on him were.

I'd take a chance on him that late, he could play a Ronde like role for us. Wouldn't be a surprised if he's crossed off our board though, do not see him as a Schiano like guy.
scottonatable

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its official! Milliner is going to the draft with Lacy and Fluker.
scottonatable

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:

i would agree with Soul Glo on this, If i was in charge ya i would take the gamble on him with a late draft pick considering most late draft picks dont pan out anyways. Plus the upside out weighs the cons.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scottonatable wrote:
YoungBucs15 wrote:

i would agree with Soul Glo on this, If i was in charge ya i would take the gamble on him with a late draft pick considering most late draft picks dont pan out anyways. Plus the upside out weighs the cons.

I would take a gamble too, although I don't believe his recent maturity is legit, I think it's just a show to get drafted.

He came out recently admitting his issues with drugs and whatnot, that's what I'm referring to.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 17 of 56

Jump to: