Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Off season Mock-Draft. ( I'm New At This )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
derekfelty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Off season Mock-Draft. ( I'm New At This ) Reply with quote

HC -Jon Gruden-
OC - Jay Gruden-

Free Agent 2013

Brandon Albert - OT - Big man which means... Big plays.

Jairus Byrd FS - Someone that can play in the back field good! His a hit wonder.

2013 NFL DRAFT
1ST.
Chance Warmack OG Alabama: We all know our offensive line needs an overhaul and I believe Warmack is a solid piece. He would add a big body to.

2ND.
Alex Okafor RE/LE Broke the record in most sacks in a bowl game. We could use him on the D-Line.

4TH
Arthur Brown, LB, Brown is a little underrated now but once the combine comes, he will rise up the draftboards.

4TH
Tyrann Mathieu CB/KR/PR LSU: Tyrann Mathieu is the game changer we need in the return game. We havent had a solid returner IMO since Az Zahir-Hakim. Mathieu can make a big difference and if he can get his off the field antics in check he can make for a great nickel corner.

5TH
Jasper Collins, Mount Union, WR
This kid has never drank or smoke and has dedicated his life to football. Becuase of where he grew up he was under the radar and was a DI caliber playing at the DIII level. His stats at Mount Union are outstanding 1700 yrds 22 TD. He has great quickness and speed that can help in the return game. He also has sure hands and rarely drops the ball. He has worked with Pierre Garcon and Cecil Shorts since he has been at Mount Union and those guys are producing highly at the NFL level.

6TH
Michael Williams, TE, Bama.
Williams is a great blocking TE and would be an upgrade to furthermore it would allow Kendricks to have more of a receiving Unit/H-back role.

7TH
Denard Robinson WR/Athlete Mich.- Another playmaker to provide macthup problems for opposing defenses

Last edited by derekfelty on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting...

But...

You sign an OT, which we don't need

You sign another OL and then draft an OG in the top 6, which would be AWFUL

Actually, it looks like you may have made a trade down, can't tell lol

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Off season Mock-Draft. ( I'm New At This ) Reply with quote

derekfelty wrote:
HC- Rob Ryan? Razz JK
HC- Mike McCoy -

Free Agent 2013

Brandon Albert - OT - Big man which means... Big plays.

Antoine Caldwell - OL - Big strong bloker that can help change the O-Line

Chris Ivory - RB - Big time play maker & has speed to his talent. A good back up for TR33. Smach && Dash Very Happy

Jairus Byrd FS - Someone that can play in the back field good! His a hit wonder.

2013 NFL DRAFT
1ST.
Chance Warmack OG Alabama: We all know our offensive line needs an overhaul and I believe Warmack is a solid piece. He would add a big body to.

2ND.
Alex Okafor RE/LE Broke the record in most sacks in a bowl game. We could use him on the D-Line.

4TH
Arthur Brown, LB, Brown is a little underrated now but once the combine comes, he will rise up the draftboards.

4TH
Tyrann Mathieu CB/KR/PR LSU: Tyrann Mathieu is the game changer we need in the return game. We havent had a solid returner IMO since Az Zahir-Hakim. Mathieu can make a big difference and if he can get his off the field antics in check he can make for a great nickel corner.

5TH
Jasper Collins, Mount Union, WR
This kid has never drank or smoke and has dedicated his life to football. Becuase of where he grew up he was under the radar and was a DI caliber playing at the DIII level. His stats at Mount Union are outstanding 1700 yrds 22 TD. He has great quickness and speed that can help in the return game. He also has sure hands and rarely drops the ball. He has worked with Pierre Garcon and Cecil Shorts since he has been at Mount Union and those guys are producing highly at the NFL level.

6TH
Michael Williams, TE, Bama.
Williams is a great blocking TE and would be an upgrade to furthermore it would allow Kendricks to have more of a receiving Unit/H-back role.

7TH
Denard Robinson WR/Athlete Mich.- Another playmaker to provide macthup problems for opposing defenses

ok firstly where is Brandon Albert going to play? secondly at what pick in the frist are you taking Warmack. Arthur Brown most likely is not going to make it out of the 2nd let alone the third to the 4th. Jasper Collins is from the town right next to me and was a primary playmaker on a State title winning Geneva football team, He is definatly good but idt he would have been able to play D1

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

candyman93

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so confused by your free agency and draft that I can't even critique it properly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even....WAT?

Seriously though, I guess the already effective offensive line is fixed?

Try again dude, rookie jitters I'm sure.

Adopt-a-Brown: Joe Haden
Stats: 1 big fat pay day
derekfelty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know many of yall are saying.... This mock is lame & makes me wanna laugh out loud, which you can if you choise... But this is my mock that I came up with... Which means, that I look my time to set up this mock draft for others to see what they think of. I'm new like I said, but anything can happen between now & later on down the path. I wish & hope the best for the Browns, cause they are my team. I do agree that we need more help on the line then anything else. We need to be a better blocking team... Then any other NFL Team out there. Our QB's never last long cause of the reasons we have now... Which is the O-Line can't stay strong enough to hold back the other team. This next coming up season is gonna be a great year for the Browns, I really do think that we can make it to the playoff if we do so try hard. Cause we have really good talented football players. We just need to change things up better & hit that right note for us to win more games. We have a lot of money, to spend on this football team. Which means... We could be one of the best teams out there next season. Confront other teams we aint scaryed to step up to no body & that we have pride in our nation & this city we so call CLEVELAND. May I say god bless to this team, & this city, that we may or may not live in.
mtmmike

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

like your draft there is nothing wrong with making trent a 2,000 yard back.
Round 4 I like taylor db boise state.
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

I really really really like drafting and signing OL but this even makes me say NO! Why are we signing 2 OL in FA and then drafting Warmack at 6? I cannot back this. I'm... I'm sorry Crying or Very sad Ok I like the Byrd signing. That would rule and we do have the cap space.

That is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
derekfelty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2013 O-Line ( Line Up? )

Joe Thomas LT. ( Remains the starter )
Branden Albert LG. ( Replace Jason Pinkston )
Alex Mack C. (Remains the starter )
Chance Warmack RG. ( Replace Shawn Lavao )
Mitchell Schwartz RT. ( Remains the starter )
abbs1988

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

derekfelty wrote:
2013 O-Line ( Line Up? )

Joe Thomas LT. ( Remains the starter )
Branden Albert LG. ( Replace Jason Pinkston )
Alex Mack C. (Remains the starter )
Chance Warmack RG. ( Replace Shawn Lavao )
Mitchell Schwartz RT. ( Remains the starter )

...or you could just let Greco start and pick up a #2 cb like x.rhodes instead of warmack

LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, KINDNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITHFULNESS, AND SELF-CONTROL
CleBrowns07

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offensive line is not the weakness of this team. With the amount of talent on the defensive side of the ball in this draft we'd be stupid not to go DE or CB in the 1st. Like Byrd in FA though but I can't see the rest happening.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this draft & love the FA.

We would have IMO thevery best line in the NFL...

On top of that you made significant upgrades to our Defense..

Only thing I would ad is Monte Kiffin as the DC as he was Grudens in Tampa. Also Kiffin resigned from USC to get back in the NFL.

Dont worry about these guys in here. They as well as myself always see things differently & there in lies the "opinion"

Good Job!!!!!
mark83

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this guy posted his Rams mock in our Browns forum. If you look at the 4th round pick Mathieu(sp) he says he is a return man we haven't had since AZ hakim which was a draft pick for the rams in 99, and that would also explain the need for a complete OL overhaul.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark83 wrote:
I think this guy posted his Rams mock in our Browns forum. If you look at the 4th round pick Mathieu(sp) he says he is a return man we haven't had since AZ hakim which was a draft pick for the rams in 99, and that would also explain the need for a complete OL overhaul.
That makes sense. Didn't see that. At first I thought, "wth is this?" but yeah, it makes sense for a totally different team. I stopped reading initially when I saw the, "we all know our offensive line needs an overhaul".
Reginaldm9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark83 wrote:

Nice detective work, dude. I noticed the hakim thing but just shrugged it off.

Adopt-a-Brown: Joe Haden
Stats: 1 big fat pay day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: