Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

HE'S BACK!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
abdi7451


Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Posts: 256
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: HE'S BACK! Reply with quote

MATT BLANCHARD IS BACK! THANK THE LORD! NOW I CAN SWITCH BACK TO MY OLD SIG. I'M TELLING YOU THIS KIDS THE REAL DEAL!

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post/_/id/4681861/bears-sign-qb-blanchard-wr-toliver
_________________
O-Line, O-Line! Come out, come out, where ever you are!


Shoutouts to Delphi on the sig!

Adopt-a-Bear: Matt Blanchard l QB l #4 l P-Squad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sr7252


Joined: 20 Dec 2012
Posts: 144
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember when we told ourselves Hanie was good? That was fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16158
Location: Iowa City, IA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sr7252 wrote:
Remember when we told ourselves Hanie was good? That was fun.


Yeah, I'm not holding my breath on this one.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear: Robbie Gould, K

FG: 25/28 XP: 41/42 LNG: 58 Yards

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 21788
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Sr7252 wrote:
Remember when we told ourselves Hanie was good? That was fun.


Yeah, I'm not holding my breath on this one.


Yeah me and CBears are waiting on the return of Matt Mayberry before we start the celebration Laughing
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16158
Location: Iowa City, IA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Sr7252 wrote:
Remember when we told ourselves Hanie was good? That was fun.


Yeah, I'm not holding my breath on this one.


Yeah me and CBears are waiting on the return of Matt Mayberry before we start the celebration Laughing



Laughing


I made him a sandwich the other day while working at Jimmy John's, two BLTs.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear: Robbie Gould, K

FG: 25/28 XP: 41/42 LNG: 58 Yards

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 21788
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Sr7252 wrote:
Remember when we told ourselves Hanie was good? That was fun.


Yeah, I'm not holding my breath on this one.


Yeah me and CBears are waiting on the return of Matt Mayberry before we start the celebration Laughing



Laughing


I made him a sandwich the other day while working at Jimmy John's, two BLTs.


That's man food right there lol.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 14856
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 18217
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
K?
How's the hangover?
_________________

OneBadCat wrote:
Ahah Okay first of all Gamble was lost to IR this year but when healthy he proved to be 2nd only to Revis last season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZBearsFan


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 10394
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
K?

My condolences on your team's beat down yesterday. Are you "unretired" again here for a while now?
_________________

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChicagoAl


Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7704
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: HE'S BACK! Reply with quote

abdi7451 wrote:
MATT BLANCHARD IS BACK! THANK THE LORD! NOW I CAN SWITCH BACK TO MY OLD SIG. I'M TELLING YOU THIS KIDS THE REAL DEAL!

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post/_/id/4681861/bears-sign-qb-blanchard-wr-toliver
Our defense needs another punching bag. Just kidding, I wish the kid the best.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChicagoAl


Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7704
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
K?

My condolences on your team's beat down yesterday. Are you "unretired" again here for a while now?
What does this mean financially? Are these minimum NFL salary at least? I would think they would be at least 10 grand a month.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group