Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Playoff GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Takes It?
49ers
67%
 67%  [ 36 ]
Packers
32%
 32%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 53

Author Message
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11963
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
This will be an incredible game.

With that being said, and I felt this way a year ago, there isn't a team I respect more in this league from top to bottom than San Francisco. The coaching staff, front office and overall mentality is difficult not to hold in the highest regard.

I hope we destroy you. But if you were to win, you'd be the team I pulled for along the way.

Best of luck to you guys.


<3
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
How does it end? Hopefully it's a guy snake cause girls don't poop.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GBPACKMAN4LIFE


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 18029
Location: Spokane, WA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I despise SEA/ATL, so I'm rooting for the winner of this game to win the NFC regardless. Probably the only team I'd rather win the Super Bowl than the Niners (other than GB, of course) would be Denver.

I'm posting on my phone so my grammar probably sucks. Apologies.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FG21_PW52


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 4392
Location: 831, CA.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:
Sam Koch's facepalm Laughing Laughing Laughing


FTW. I noticed it too hahaha, very awesome
_________________
INSERT COOL IMAGE HERE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FG21_PW52


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 4392
Location: 831, CA.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pollino14 wrote:
Looking forward to a good game Sat night. I think the winner of this game wins the SB.

Just got a couple of questions

1. I hear Smith guarntees to play, but Harbough says it s 50 50 he plays, have you guys heard anything more about the situation?

2. What's wrong with Vernon Davis? He hasn't produced much the last 6 or so weeks. Is he in the dog house or something?


I think its chemistry with Kaepernick. Alex threw a very catchable ball for VD, CK7 throws absolute darts, which is great if you're a hands-catcher, and I think we all know Vernon is not. Kaep needs to learn to put a little touch on his throws, something I haven't noticed any difference in since he became the starter. They are always bullets. But Vernon will produce...


I hope.
_________________
INSERT COOL IMAGE HERE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LANiner


Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 559
Location: Los Angeles
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just laugh when I went to there forum n the general one I don't know if they're kidding or messing around reminds me of the week one matchup never seen a high powered defense like them before team of Destiny all hail rodgers it will be a clear blow out I forget what happened week one Rolling Eyes

I don't think this will be Ann easy game for us but winnable yes I just hope cowboy is healthy enough to be a disruptive force o it will be a long day
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FG21_PW52


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 4392
Location: 831, CA.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LANiner wrote:
I just laugh when I went to there forum n the general one I don't know if they're kidding or messing around reminds me of the week one matchup never seen a high powered defense like them before team of Destiny all hail rodgers it will be a clear blow out I forget what happened week one Rolling Eyes

I don't think this will be Ann easy game for us but winnable yes I just hope cowboy is healthy enough to be a disruptive force o it will be a long day


Yeah, people aren't giving us any credit because we got blown out incredibly bad 3 weeks ago. Plus, Rodgers and the Pack just played, and they are hot. But so were the Saints. And all Justin really has to do is just play. Just be there. Be a presence, because he already has the respect.
_________________
INSERT COOL IMAGE HERE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
neezy007


Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 9203
Location: El Paso
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FG21_PW52 wrote:
LANiner wrote:
I just laugh when I went to there forum n the general one I don't know if they're kidding or messing around reminds me of the week one matchup never seen a high powered defense like them before team of Destiny all hail rodgers it will be a clear blow out I forget what happened week one Rolling Eyes

I don't think this will be Ann easy game for us but winnable yes I just hope cowboy is healthy enough to be a disruptive force o it will be a long day


Yeah, people aren't giving us any credit because we got blown out incredibly bad 3 weeks ago. Plus, Rodgers and the Pack just played, and they are hot. But so were the Saints. And all Justin really has to do is just play. Just be there. Be a presence, because he already has the respect.


I like being the underdog. We always stomp our opponents when we are. Accept the Seattle game. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rejuvenation


Joined: 20 Sep 2010
Posts: 1766
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of all the teams in the NFC the Packers scare me the most. Still, I admit it is nice to go up against the Packers in the playoffs again. Playoff games against them, the Cowboys, and the Giants always get me hyped considering past battles.

As usual, I expect it to be close. Hopefully we utilize the run game more and keep Rodgers off the field. Let that man touch the football as scarcely as possible and I'll feel a bit better about our chances.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 9996
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I stated earlier about GB fans mouthing off, in the NFL General forum there is a guy saying Rodgers will toss 10 TDs against us.
_________________

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clarkfn2284


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 3225
Location: Modesto,CA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
Like I stated earlier about GB fans mouthing off, in the NFL General forum there is a guy saying Rodgers will toss 10 TDs against us.



yeah and they gave me s for commenting abou how a good majority of people in that thread are disregarding what the niners have done. it's ok it was like that last season against the saints too!
_________________
NextBigThing wrote:
rice wasn't close to do as good as his stats would lead one to assume


okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ECPackers


Joined: 24 Oct 2010
Posts: 1231
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah me too... SF is like another green bay. lots of history and winning.


now, we really need to destroy SF, only because i NEED, the neediest of needs, to take seattle and trash compact that junk team.


its like they've been catching lightning in a bottle ALL season. and we need to avenge their farse-win
_________________
GREEN BAY PACKERS
JARRET BUSH IS MY BOY!
Brewers
Bucks
Badgers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 9996
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ECPackers wrote:
yeah me too... SF is like another green bay. lots of history and winning.


now, we really need to destroy SF, only because i NEED, the neediest of needs, to take seattle and trash compact that junk team.


its like they've been catching lightning in a bottle ALL season. and we need to avenge their farse-win
we'll take care of them for you guys Wink
_________________

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 9996
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130109/harbaugh- Reply with quote

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130109/harbaugh-kaepernick/index.html

Good article about Harbaugh and the QB switch with some nice facts thrown into it.

Quote:
Back when Harbaugh coached Stanford, his star quarterback, Andrew Luck, attended the Manning Passing Academy. When Luck returned to Palo Alto, Harbaugh quizzed him on the other quarterbacks at the camp. Luck told his coach that he really hit it off with the kid from Nevada, Colin Kaepernick. Since Harbaugh views Luck as the epitome of all that is right with humanity -- he has called him "perfect" -- the endorsement stuck with him.
By the 2011 draft, Harbaugh was a rookie NFL head coach and Kaepernick was a talented prospect, but there were serious questions about how he would do in the NFL. He had thrived in the pistol offense at Nevada, but hey, that was Nevada, and even though it was only two seasons ago, the NFL was a different league. Nevada's offensive scheme seemed a long way from the NFL. Harbaugh started digging.

_________________

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mendeleev


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 3053
Location: Ontario
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LANiner wrote:
I just laugh when I went to there forum n the general one I don't know if they're kidding or messing around reminds me of the week one matchup never seen a high powered defense like them before team of Destiny all hail rodgers it will be a clear blow out I forget what happened week one Rolling Eyes
I'm breathless just reading that sentence.
_________________
Uncle Buck wrote:
Viking fans are VERY happy to see the end of the very successful Favre era, and we gleefully usher in the Rodgers era.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
clarkfn2284


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 3225
Location: Modesto,CA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130109/harba Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130109/harbaugh-kaepernick/index.html

Good article about Harbaugh and the QB switch with some nice facts thrown into it.

Quote:
Back when Harbaugh coached Stanford, his star quarterback, Andrew Luck, attended the Manning Passing Academy. When Luck returned to Palo Alto, Harbaugh quizzed him on the other quarterbacks at the camp. Luck told his coach that he really hit it off with the kid from Nevada, Colin Kaepernick. Since Harbaugh views Luck as the epitome of all that is right with humanity -- he has called him "perfect" -- the endorsement stuck with him.
By the 2011 draft, Harbaugh was a rookie NFL head coach and Kaepernick was a talented prospect, but there were serious questions about how he would do in the NFL. He had thrived in the pistol offense at Nevada, but hey, that was Nevada, and even though it was only two seasons ago, the NFL was a different league. Nevada's offensive scheme seemed a long way from the NFL. Harbaugh started digging.


harbaugh knows his stuff when it comes to QB's. He recruited both Luck and RGIII to run a 2 QB system at Stanford, but RGIII didnt want that. Fast forward and they are 2 of the biggest budding stars the league has seen in years.
_________________
NextBigThing wrote:
rice wasn't close to do as good as his stats would lead one to assume


okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 7 of 45

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group