Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Atrium gets renevation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RG25

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Atrium gets renevation Reply with quote

http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article-1/Lambeau-Field-Atrium-to-undergo-1405-million-renovation/316535aa-d76f-4023-8ad5-814d0eea2ce5

This is the first time I've heard of this. I really don't think it's necessary but I guess you have to keep changing or so you stay ahead of the times.
CentralFC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renovation.

But other than that, interesting take. I feel like Lambeau is always under construction and adding on. I like that, to a degree, but I'm worried it might lose some of its mystique in doing so. At this point, they're doing a good job of keeping that under wraps. I just hope in the future we don't get too creative.
RG25

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
Renovation.

But other than that, interesting take. I feel like Lambeau is always under construction and adding on. I like that, to a degree, but I'm worried it might lose some of its mystique in doing so. At this point, they're doing a good job of keeping that under wraps. I just hope in the future we don't get too creative.

Haha my bad. Thanks for the help[/b]
ChaRisMa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Im reading this right, that's 280 Million dollars worth of renovations in the last couple years--without a dime from the taxpayer.

Boom.
CentralFC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaRisMa wrote:
If Im reading this right, that's 280 Million dollars worth of renovations in the last couple years--without a dime from the taxpayer.

Boom.

Reason #383,473,087 why this franchise is the best in all of sports.

But who's counting?
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The expansion of the Oneida gate also will allow for some upgrades to the football facilities, including new equipment and space for a strength and conditioning and walk-through area that will be larger and more efficient than the current gymnasium.

Does this mean we'll suffer less injuries? Laughing

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
justo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:

Boom.

Reason #383,473,087 why this franchise is the best in all of sports.

But who's counting?

Seriously. I love pro sports but I don't think anything should come from the tax payer, really. Look at what pro sports have done to Miami alone.
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: