Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

PostGame: Packers (24) over Vikings (10)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajdodge09

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
I don't know, man.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000122530/Clay-Matthews-gets-easiest-sack-of-his-career

I really think the way he rolled was intentional. That was hilarious either way.

Definitely intentional. Got away with one there IMO.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDAQysz9dw4

"Well its the playoffs.... Tell Aaron Rodgers to stop playing football because I dont want him in the NFC anymore"

Laughing Laughing Laughing

A lot of people are saying its staged, its hard for me to tell. I could easily see somebody doing this. What do you guys think?
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtariB20 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDAQysz9dw4

"Well its the playoffs.... Tell Aaron Rodgers to stop playing football because I dont want him in the NFC anymore"

Laughing Laughing Laughing

A lot of people are saying its staged, its hard for me to tell. I could easily see somebody doing this. What do you guys think?
Staged. One, why are they videotaping, and two, if I break a table like that, my wife breaks my neck. She seemed irritated, but not much worse. There are other Viking freak outs that are much better. Man do they hate the Packers...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Pack Go

Quote:
GREEN BAY - Green Bay police report 21 people were arrested, and 91 ejected at the Packers-Vikings playoff game at Lambeau Field Saturday.

Officials arrested 12 people from Wisconsin, seven from Minnesota, and one each from Iowa and South Dakota. Offenses ranged from unlawful conduct to underage drinking.

Police Lt. Jody Buth said the number of ejections is high, and nearly all were alcohol related. He added going into the game, police thought that would be the case, given it was a night playoff game against a division rival.

Breaking down the numbers, police report a total of 97 arrests at home games this season, and 373 ejections. That's an average of 9 arrests per game, and 34 ejections.

The game with the most ejections after Saturday's was the Packers-Bears matchup at Lambeau in September. That game saw 55 ejections. Next is the Packers-Lions game last month in which 50 people were ejected.

Buth said it's possible officers ejected even more than 91 people at the Packers-Vikings game. He explained that's because a high volume of radio traffic limited officers at times from calling in and reporting an incident.

Quote:
If I have not lost my mind I can sometimes hear it preparing to defect
SpaceEcho34

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
BobSacamano wrote:
Taking a page out of Brent's book Wink

https://twitter.com/StribDW/status/288342006651047936/photo/1

Exactly what that reminded me of.

I'm rewatching the game right now. Just one play in. About to watch the Vikings convert their first third-down of the game on that ridiculously frustrating read-option that Webb ran. Thankfully for GB, however, they strayed away from that concept as the game went on.

Quote:
[Webb] ran for 68 yards, including read-option keepers for 17 and 5 yards. They ran three of those plays on the efficient opening series and only three the rest of the game, even though the average gain was 10.8 yards and five went for first downs. The Packers were sealing the backside to take away the keeper, but so what? The odds were better there than having Webb hurl another bomb to nowhere. He targeted a dozen passes at least 10 yards downfield and only hit on one before the Packers called off the dogs. There's blame to go around, for sure, but coaches will have regrets about the approach here.

http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/Breaking_down_the_tape_from_the_Vikings_playoff_loss_to_the_Packers010713

Reminds me a lot of the Atlanta playoff game. I guess our offense just has a way of scaring teams into abandoning their game plan.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody watch to SoundFX on NFL Network at all?

Laughed when Kuhn got his receiving TD and Greenway, who was engaged in a block, was like, "That's my guy." Laughing

Laughed, as well, when Aaron told him, "Don't yell at me again like that on 3rd down," or something of the sort. Laughing

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: