Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

LET'S TALK ABOUT PLAYOFFS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's your Super Bowl winner?
Cinci
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Houston
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green bay
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Minnesota
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
New England
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Denver
16%
 16%  [ 7 ]
Atlanta
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Indianapolis
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Baltimore
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Seattle
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Washington
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
San Francisco
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Hornby
25%
 25%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 43

Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im still so amused that one washington coached is roasted for valuing his player's long term health over the immediate need, and another coach is roasted for valuing the immediate need over the player's long term health.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so glad the Browns didn't go all in on mr fragile. The Browns are better off with out RG3.

All those picks spent on a build and an injury history.

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
bungleodeon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
Im still so amused that one washington coached is roasted for valuing his player's long term health over the immediate need, and another coach is roasted for valuing the immediate need over the player's long term health.
People Monday QB like crazy. Go look at the GDT for the Skins playoff game and see the whole 2 guys who were saying RG3 should have been pulled. It's easy to be accurate when using hindsight.

I have no problem with the way Shannahan played it. Remember Emmitt Smith's destroyed shoulder game? Everyone praised him for his toughness. What if, god forbid, Manning gets hit and suffers serious nerve damage due to his neck, do we blame Elway for signing a guy that probably shouldn't have ever been on the field even though no one has brought it up all season?
candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgSoldier wrote:
I am so glad the Browns didn't go all in on mr fragile. The Browns are better off with out RG3.

Yeah because Trent was the model of durability this year
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:
People Monday QB like crazy. Go look at the GDT for the Skins playoff game and see the whole 2 guys who were saying RG3 should have been pulled. It's easy to be accurate when using hindsight.

I have no problem with the way Shannahan played it. Remember Emmitt Smith's destroyed shoulder game? Everyone praised him for his toughness. What if, god forbid, Manning gets hit and suffers serious nerve damage due to his neck, do we blame Elway for signing a guy that probably shouldn't have ever been on the field even though no one has brought it up all season?

Sure, im not saying he was wrong or right or what not, but it just amuses me as a Nationals fan to see people crucifying Shanahan after doing the same thing to Rizzo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:

Sure, im not saying he was wrong or right or what not, but it just amuses me as a Nationals fan to see people crucifying Shanahan after doing the same thing to Rizzo
I understood what you were saying. I just wanted to say my peace on this subject. I'm so sick of everyone blasting Shannahan for this decision and claiming he should be fired (or fined, or suspended). It was a tough decision, it turned out being a bad decision, but w/e. People just like to pile on.
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgSoldier wrote:

You're glad that they didn't get a guy who just had the best rookie season for a QB ever?

are you out of your mind?
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:

Yeah because Trent was the model of durability this year

Broken ribs ≥>>>>>>> 2 torn ACLs

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:

You're glad that they didn't get a guy who just had the best rookie season for a QB ever?

This is rhetorical right?

The guy compared RGIII to a slightly faster Josh Cribbs this time last year.

He's a blind hater of RGIII. No offense DS, just kinda is how it is.

First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:

There was also a Troy Smith comparison that was repeated numerous times.
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:

There was also a Troy Smith comparison that was repeated numerous times.

Chandler Jones was a LDE only over and over and over and over again in every thread about DEs.

I have looked back on all he draft crushes and IF Luke Kuechley turns out it will be the only hit he has had on this board and he has missed on a huge amount of his most hated prospect as well. I have pretty much just shut him out of my FF world as it is pointless to argue prospects with him.

Jamison on the sig
Entropy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:

Has RG3's father or brother responded yet? I wonder if there will be rule changes coming after Shanahan is lambasted in the media all off season.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

going into the Draft I was worried about RGIIIs knee holding because of the past ACL surgery he had on it...what does he do? tears that ACL again

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
going into the Draft I was worried about RGIIIs knee holding because of the past ACL surgery he had on it...what does he do? tears that ACL again

In no small part because he played on a field that makes Heinz look like field turf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
buno67 wrote:

In no small part because he played on a field that makes Heinz look like field turf

what does the field have to do with it? on the play that looks like the play that his ACL blew out, his foot didnt slip or anything. He takes a awkward step to pick up the lose ball, as he plants his foot his knee gives out. Dirt kicks up as he plants his foot but his foot didnt slip.

took an awkward step and his knee blew out. The one of the things I didnt like about RGIII was his bad knee and being able to hold up. well he hurt his knee twice and one of those injuries just costed him next season and possibly his ability of reaching his full positional.

Washington now looks smart drafting Cousins last year. I think they drafted him just for insurance and boy did it pay off

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 5 of 20

Jump to: