Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wild Card Round - Ravens v. Indianapolis Football Franchise
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
Baltimore Ravens
95%
 95%  [ 19 ]
The Professional Football Franchise of Indianapolis
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Tie...they can tie in the playoffs right?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

wackywabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
So if Tom Shean ever shows up who wants to make a sig for him?
Did he make a sig bet? I don't think he'll flake.

I think he may have gotten banned for a little while or something. Not sure but someone said he won't be around for 3 weeks.

He was banned for a month by Webby.

And I had an idea for a simple sig that would work wonderfully for him. Troll face on Luck that says something along the lines of, "I trolled everyone into thinking I was the greatest QB prospect ever" and then it lists his stats and such and something. But yeah.

I'm thinking a more simple Andrew Suck with the U a pink colts logo. Definitely like troll face.

Caption: "Sorry Luck, it isn't easy for a rookie qb to win on the road in the playoffs". Then a picture of Joe Flacco laughing.

JK, you won't be able to find a picture of Flacco showing that much emotion. Did anyone else notice his immunity to the magnitude of the game? Most emotional game of his career, and in a contract year no less, and he looks like he's waiting in line at the grocery store.

It's definitely a good trait to have in big games, but with the amount of criticism he gets, I wouldn't have minded him going Brady/Rodgers style of semi-arrogant *bleep* the world for a game instead of the Manning family's school of cool.
Integrity

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
So if Tom Shean ever shows up who wants to make a sig for him?
Did he make a sig bet? I don't think he'll flake.

I think he may have gotten banned for a little while or something. Not sure but someone said he won't be around for 3 weeks.

He was banned for a month by Webby.

And I had an idea for a simple sig that would work wonderfully for him. Troll face on Luck that says something along the lines of, "I trolled everyone into thinking I was the greatest QB prospect ever" and then it lists his stats and such and something. But yeah.

I'm thinking a more simple Andrew Suck with the U a pink colts logo. Definitely like troll face.

Caption: "Sorry Luck, it isn't easy for a rookie qb to win on the road in the playoffs". Then a picture of Joe Flacco laughing.

JK, you won't be able to find a picture of Flacco showing that much emotion. Did anyone else notice his immunity to the magnitude of the game? Most emotional game of his career, and in a contract year no less, and he looks like he's waiting in line at the grocery store.

It's definitely a good trait to have in big games, but with the amount of criticism he gets, I wouldn't have minded him going Brady/Rodgers style of semi-arrogant *bleep* the world for a game instead of the Manning family's school of cool.

I saw a sign yesterday that said "Luck runs out, but legends are forever". You could make that into a sig with a picture of Andrew Luck and Ray Lewis.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on the big win guys. It was a hard fought game, and you guys made the plays, like playoff teams do.

Good luck in Denver next week.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could say:

"Our GOAT > Your goat" with a picture of Ray Lewis on one side and a goat with Luck's face on the other?

Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little note on McKinnie's performance yesterday:

Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens
LT Bryant McKinnie allowed just one hurry from those 24 passing plays yesterday, according to @PFF

BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell Street Report's film study graded McKinnie very favorably as well:

Quote:
McKinnie: Bryant did a good job pass blocking Dwight Freeney, who he held to 1 pressure on a spin move (Q3, 8:33) on Flacco’s 20-yard TD to Pitta. I charged him with another half pressure (shared with Oher) when he failed to block anyone and allowed Hughes a free run from the left side. What stood out for McKinnie was run-blocking effort. The Ravens’ first offensive play (Q1, 13:12) is a good example. He pinned Antonio Johnson to Osemele, then turned and pushed weak side linebacker Jerrell Freeman several times. For the game, he would accumulate 5 blocks in level 2, which is a complete change from the McKinnie of a year ago. While still a good pass rusher, Freeney is an undersized DE known for running himself out of position versus the run. McKinnie did a good job of allowing that, then controlling Freeney’s ability to reenter the play. A good example occurred on Pierce’s 6-yard run (Q1, 0:14). Scoring: 53 plays, 48 blocks, 3 missed, 1.5 pressures, 45 points (.85 per play). That’s a B+ with an adjustment for Robert Mathis and Freeney.

http://russellstreetreport.com/filmstudy-conspiracy-of-circumstance-off-line-model-notes-vs-indy-1613/

Whole thing is worth a read. Grades and stats more or less confirm what I think we all saw, which was that Birk continued to be completely average, Osemele, Yanda, and McKinnie were outstanding, and it will take more than moving Oher to the right side to make him a good player.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PFF actually graded Birk very highly, and admittedly I didn't watch anything of Osemele and Birk so I wouldn't know.

However, I definitely like how our offensive line looked yesterday minus Oher, of course. I think with a little adjustments and some time at RT, he'll be fine and if not, we simply move on without him because obviously McKinnie is better at LT than he is and if he can't be a RT, we have to release him.

coordinator0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was focusing on Osemele because I've been saying that he should be at LG all season. Needless to say I was happy with the results yesterday. Cool
Tom Shean

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro Where's my sig at?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold your horses. Had to wait for you to get back.

Anyone who makes sigs wanna make one with Andrew Luck that has him on the left with a sad face, Joe on the right holding the Lombardi, and at the bottom says Andrew Suck. With the U being a pink Colts logo?

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
1/10. Not a fan[of C.J. Mosley]. Just another future failed Alabama product.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:

Anyone who makes sigs wanna make one with Andrew Luck that has him on the left with a sad face, Joe on the right holding the Lombardi, and at the bottom says Andrew Suck. With the U being a pink Colts logo?

Someone else might want to take this one? I'm going to be busy for probably another few days to a week before I get a chance to perhaps do this.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

Someone else might want to take this one? I'm going to be busy for probably another few days to a week before I get a chance to perhaps do this.

I'll give it a try... later this weekend maybe.
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

I'll give it a try... later this weekend maybe.

Appreciate it bro.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
1/10. Not a fan[of C.J. Mosley]. Just another future failed Alabama product.
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

URL:
http://i49.tinypic.com/inbjog.png

SIG:
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, I actually like Luck Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 30 of 31

Jump to: