Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bye Week Stuff(both Coordinators interviewing 4 jobs)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Willthethrill_H

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
Willthethrill_H wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Seattle it is

No matter who it was we'd be facing a top notch rushing attack and rookie QB. Key to the game will definitely be 3rd down on both sides.

If we can slow down Marshawn I like our chances.

If we can score in the playoffs we win IMO. Our last two playoff losses we have had no offensive production. I like our chances to beat SEA, but we might have a tough one for the NFC championship against GB or SF. I think it will be us vs GB.

I'd rather play GB if we can take care of business against Seattle. Our defense has stepped up against the best when given the opportunity, and I have no doubt we can score on them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else worried? The Seahawks have been on fire, with a top 5 RB, a rookie QB, and an elite defense. I am so excited for this game and always feel Atlanta can win any game, but this team is hot.
adam9

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hotlanta12 wrote:
Is anyone else worried? The Seahawks have been on fire, with a top 5 RB, a rookie QB, and an elite defense. I am so excited for this game and always feel Atlanta can win any game, but this team is hot.

Think everyone has worry as we haven't been exactly decent in the playoffs with similar personnel in the past. I think the big difference is our coordinators.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willthethrill_H wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
Willthethrill_H wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Seattle it is

No matter who it was we'd be facing a top notch rushing attack and rookie QB. Key to the game will definitely be 3rd down on both sides.

If we can slow down Marshawn I like our chances.

If we can score in the playoffs we win IMO. Our last two playoff losses we have had no offensive production. I like our chances to beat SEA, but we might have a tough one for the NFC championship against GB or SF. I think it will be us vs GB.

I'd rather play GB if we can take care of business against Seattle. Our defense has stepped up against the best when given the opportunity, and I have no doubt we can score on them.

I'd rather be playing either than Seattle this week to be honest. Seattle is good on both sides, but SF has struggled on offense recently and GB's defense has struggled.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, it's time for jgoldiscool to have the GDT thread up.
Lentz33

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Hotlanta12 wrote:

Think everyone has worry as we haven't been exactly decent in the playoffs with similar personnel in the past. I think the big difference is our coordinators.

If RGIII was healthy that game we'd probably be playing the Redskins IMO. But I like our D more than Washington's, and they held Seattle to 24 points. So yes, as long as we bring our offense I feel like we can make it to the NFC Championship.

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patro14 wrote:
Ok, it's time for jgoldiscool to have the GDT thread up.

I agree.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: