Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Keep Caldwell?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmorecareful

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He gets a true test this week for the job next year. Pulling off a win in Denver would go a long way in Caldwell being our OC going forward. With the exception of the first half of his first game with the job he has been far better than expected but those were all home games and everyone knows we play well at home. He wasn't bad in Cindy but that was more a scrimmage than anything else. Its going to be tough but its doable
ravens5520

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this win lock it up for Caldwell? Norv Turner is reported to be signing with our rival Cleveland Browns
draftguru1234

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens5520 wrote:
Does this win lock it up for Caldwell? Norv Turner is reported to be signing with our rival Cleveland Browns

Probably.

I'm just glad Turner isn't coming here.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Ravens will stick with Caldwell. With as much coaching turnover as we've seen in the league already the team would be behind the others and probably wouldn't have as many good options to pick through when their season ends. Aside from his first game calling plays against the Broncos and the Cincinnati game where a bunch of guys were rested I think Caldwell has done a nice job rounding out the offense. This is all still using Cameron's playbook too since it was far too late to implement anything else.

There could be some arguments about how the game yesterday wasn't called well (got predictable) but I liked what Caldwell was doing. Running with Rice limited the effectiveness of Miller and Dumervil (Elvis more than Von) and I think it helped the OL get more comfortable too.

It's kind of funny that the offense looks more explosive under Caldwell than it almost ever was under Cameron.
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If for whatever reason, Caldwell doesn't come back, who do you see us getting?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: