Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '13 Sign Up Now Open (WHO IS THE GM?)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 34036
Location: 'Merica
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: FFMD '13 Sign Up Now Open (WHO IS THE GM?) Reply with quote



That's right guys, it's almost time for Football's Future's famous FFMD. We're only a few weeks away before sign ups open and we want to hear suggestions and feedback about the past go around. So drop by the GM Mock Draft and let Estonianzulu know what changes you'd like to see implemented. Go by and see how we can improve FFMD for you.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=15428679#15428679
_________________

simonwayne wrote:
This one is over. Mark down the dubya.

Colts 45 - Chiefs 44


Last edited by CWood21 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 34036
Location: 'Merica
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see a LOT of new faces get involved in this. Bring in some fresh blood to mix in with the crusty old guys.
_________________

simonwayne wrote:
This one is over. Mark down the dubya.

Colts 45 - Chiefs 44
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 34036
Location: 'Merica
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update.

We've got the rules up for FFMD. Feel free to PM Estonianzulu with issues or concerns regarding rules.

We're doing a few things a bit differently this go-around, we're asking for one person from every division (one poster who represents NFC North teams) to serve as the liaison to those running FFMD and those participating in War Rooms. You MAY NOT serve as GM, AGM, or Capologist of your respective teams. Keep this position in mind if you're interested.
_________________

simonwayne wrote:
This one is over. Mark down the dubya.

Colts 45 - Chiefs 44
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 34036
Location: 'Merica
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign ups are now open.
_________________

simonwayne wrote:
This one is over. Mark down the dubya.

Colts 45 - Chiefs 44
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
wiscsports28


Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 1742
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will for sure participate, always loved this.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nfldraftguru1


Joined: 07 Feb 2009
Posts: 9765
Location: Whitewater, WI
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiscsports28 wrote:
I will for sure participate, always loved this.

Same here. Hoping for OC + QB Scout.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AlexGreen#20


Joined: 13 Jun 2012
Posts: 4622
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[MOD EDIT]

Please do not promote other websites.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 12315
Location: Hood River, Oregon
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexGreen#20 wrote:
[MOD EDIT]

Please do not promote other websites.


Not sure why your post doesn't show up..

EDIT: ermahgerd mine doesn't either. You guys this can be like new code Shocked Also, Lions?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
AlexGreen#20


Joined: 13 Jun 2012
Posts: 4622
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
AlexGreen#20 wrote:
[MOD EDIT]

Please do not promote other websites.


Not sure why your post doesn't show up..

EDIT: ermahgerd mine doesn't either. You guys this can be like new code Shocked Also, Lions?


Beggars can't be choosers, and USA Today Digital doesn't have a Packers site yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GBPackers79


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 19622
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You had a space at the end of your second URL tag, I fixed it.

Also, you don't have to use the URL tag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
wiscsports28


Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 1742
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is this then the war room or will we have one of those later?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 34036
Location: 'Merica
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiscsports28 wrote:
So is this then the war room or will we have one of those later?


Whoever gets named GM will start up their own War Room.
_________________

simonwayne wrote:
This one is over. Mark down the dubya.

Colts 45 - Chiefs 44
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 12315
Location: Hood River, Oregon
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
wiscsports28 wrote:
So is this then the war room or will we have one of those later?


Whoever gets named GM will start up their own War Room.


We did sign ups for the other positions early last year too. Seems like Eagles forum has hit the ground sprinting
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=510111
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
wiscsports28


Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 1742
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
wiscsports28 wrote:
So is this then the war room or will we have one of those later?


Whoever gets named GM will start up their own War Room.


We did sign ups for the other positions early last year too. Seems like Eagles forum has hit the ground sprinting
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=510111

That's crazy, who is in the running for are GM spot, we should follow suit by picking a GM and then start sorting our staff out.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 12315
Location: Hood River, Oregon
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiscsports28 wrote:
justo wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
wiscsports28 wrote:
So is this then the war room or will we have one of those later?


Whoever gets named GM will start up their own War Room.


We did sign ups for the other positions early last year too. Seems like Eagles forum has hit the ground sprinting
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=510111

That's crazy, who is in the running for are GM spot, we should follow suit by picking a GM and then start sorting our staff out.


We don't pick. The board does. Charisma, jfinley88, and I have signed up.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group