Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

available UFA's for OLB?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyJoeYoung wrote:
kysteeler wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
CanadianSteeler wrote:
I think Foote said he might retire... I remember seeing something ..... My question about the linebackers would be where and how does Spence fit.... the more I think about it the more I hope he moves to SS....but I think it would be sweet if he can play along side Timmons....
hmm. I've always seen spence as a possible SS replacement for Troy also.

Don't you guys think Spence is a little heavy to play safety? Spence just doesn't look like he could drop weight to me.

He could most likely drop 10 lbs. Obviously, it would be mainly muscle since his bodyfat will be so low anyway, a control of calories will be enough to drop a bit of muscle.

It's not likely this is in the teams plans though to be fair.
i totally agree with that. It's More likely when he plays in 2013 that he's gained 10 lbs of muscle to be bigger for ilb rather than lost ten lbs of muscle to play SS
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: