Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trade Down Scenario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saint-Anger_13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Trade Down Scenario Reply with quote

So after Speculating that trading down would fill holes through the draft for defense. I wondered if these two teams could potentially trade down.

1. Rams

Since the rams have two 1st round picks (16, 22) and the have three Linebackers and three Wide Receivers becoming free agents. They could use a their 22nd pick and a 2nd rounder to pick either Manti Te'o or Jake Matthews

2. Bears

The Bears are sitting at pick 20 so not a far reach either. After a change In HC perhaps the new coach will may want to trade up for a quality OT and since their are two maybe three around the 15-19 mark. wouldnt be much for a 1st and third maybe.

Thoughts? If I was in FO I would be considering this. As most of the 1st round picks for the Saints have been less than average. Its like once they are up, have no idea what to do with it.
sammymvpknight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saints have two options in my book: If there is a superstar defensive player at 15 they take them. If there isn't...trade back.
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I agree it would be great for us to land more picks... Sometimes trading back only sets you back...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: