Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

how about an official INTRO thread?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Speed Blue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any new guys need a sig?

Code:
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/ffahp4.png[/IMG]

Moments to remember from a Season to forget: the 2011 Indianapolis Colts
Primetime_Grime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm an 18 year old diehard Atlanta sports fan. I join this forum because I love talking football, and love talking to fellow Falcons fans. So I figured this was a great forum to do both. Anyway, I've been a Falcon fan as long as I can remember. I remember first watching the Super Bowl in 98 when I was only 4/5. I think I remember that one so much because my family had a big party that year. In conclusion, I was born an Atlanta sports fan, Falcons, Hawks, Braves and I'll die an Atlanta sports fan.

Falcons, Hawks, Braves, Dream, UGA, GA Tech.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the forums!

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Olympia Martin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums Grime! We look forward to hearing from you.

OM
adam9

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard man.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys I mostly just read and see what people are projecting for the Falcons as far as the draft and prospects go. Well a little about me I am 33 and have suffered through a lot of bad seasons with the Falcons. Was in attendance with my dad during the June Jones and Ironhead heyward days. Now I am stationed out at Fort Carson in Colorado Springs. I hope to be getting stationed back in the south very soon and hopefully close to ATL. I am a die hard Atlanta fan. I love the Braves the Falcons and yes the Winipeg Jets formerly the Thrashers. I will drop in from time to time. Have a great rest of your holliday season and I hope everyone had a great Xmas.
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wolffe_01 wrote:
Hey guys I mostly just read and see what people are projecting for the Falcons as far as the draft and prospects go. Well a little about me I am 33 and have suffered through a lot of bad seasons with the Falcons. Was in attendance with my dad during the June Jones and Ironhead heyward days. Now I am stationed out at Fort Carson in Colorado Springs. I hope to be getting stationed back in the south very soon and hopefully close to ATL. I am a die hard Atlanta fan. I love the Braves the Falcons and yes the Winipeg Jets formerly the Thrashers. I will drop in from time to time. Have a great rest of your holliday season and I hope everyone had a great Xmas.

Welcome man. It's great to have some more Falcons fans on here. Stop by whenever you can man, we'd love to converse/discuss everything Falcons. Lastly, happy holidays to you and your family as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys my name is Tim i am 34 years old and i have been a Falcons Fan since 1991 i have a white Roddy White jersey really looking for people that talk football all year long because breathing and my family The Atlanta Falcons are my life! I have been reading posts for sometime now and really enjoy all the football talk in general, I am also looking for someone to do to tell me how to get Roddy White, Julio Jones and Weatherspoon pics and things on my posts would love any help that giving
adam9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIZE FALCONS wrote:
hey guys my name is Tim i am 34 years old and i have been a Falcons Fan since 1991 i have a white Roddy White jersey really looking for people that talk football all year long because breathing and my family The Atlanta Falcons are my life! I have been reading posts for sometime now and really enjoy all the football talk in general, I am also looking for someone to do to tell me how to get Roddy White, Julio Jones and Weatherspoon pics and things on my posts would love any help that giving

Welcome aboard Tim. Looking forward to talking all kinds of Falcons with you in the future! I believe you are talking about a sig on your post, which you can ask for help with the link at the end of my post as its the Signature and Avatar Help Forum. The sig is the thing below your post (mine is Julio Jones for reference) and my avatar is a Tennessse T to the left of my post (for reference). I'm not personally good with them or I would help you out. If you have any other questions feel free to ask, as I check the forums regularly.

Here's the link to the sig and avi help!

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=48

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks adam but what website can i get avatars from
adam9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIZE FALCONS wrote:
thanks adam but what website can i get avatars from

You can google search images that are 80 pixels by 80 pixels and the paste the link into the slot on your profile page located at the top of the screen you're on now. To get a signature though you will probably need to get someone to make you one. Avatars are easy to find on google images though like I said. My sig was made by a buddy, while my avi is just a generic google image.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks adam man i appreciate it i see your a tennesse fan i am a gamecock fan fellow sec man thanks for the help
adam9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIZE FALCONS wrote:
ok thanks adam man i appreciate it i see your a tennesse fan i am a gamecock fan fellow sec man thanks for the help

Sure thing man. I've got a buddy that's a big SCar fan so I enjoy them for a "rival school".

Hope you can at least get an aviator going, and maybe get someone to help you on a sig. Honestly there might be an extra one no one is using floating around here somewhere. I'm not good at making them so I've had mine since I joined pretty much Laughing

Again if you have any questions feel free to ask. Most people around the Falcons Forum are pretty friendly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi... my name is Daniel and I am a football-holic...

(I know, I know... very lame)

But, I am a 36 year old teacher and coach in Charleston, SC. I coach football and soccer (DC of the HS team I coach) and teach History. I grew up all over the place, mostly in Pittsburgh, PA. But, I spent teenage years in Atlanta, and still read the AJC everyday online. I have a special place for the Falcs, and I love talking foootball, so I am here!!!

I am also in on the Steelers board, so dont hate me too much. If any of you vets want to help make my sig flashy, have at it!!

Its great to be here

SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's up fellow Falcons fans.. new to the boards here. Just figured I'd say hello. Born and raised in GA... currently living in Buford. Also a huge Dawgs fan as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: