Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Washington Redskins Watch:: 8-6 KIRK FOR MVP! CHECK FOR PEDS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keepnitgangsta1 wrote:
It's okay. RGIII is bound to get injured next year at some point and miss a significant amount of time. I'm thinking that we'll get a top 15 pick next year. Pray

* Unconsciously just rooted for an injury *
* Or would it be consciously considering I realized it 10 seconds after I posted it * Laughing

I hope you guys continue your mediocrity. Laughing Wink

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
Faulk28SJaX39

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
keepnitgangsta1 wrote:
It's okay. RGIII is bound to get injured next year at some point and miss a significant amount of time. I'm thinking that we'll get a top 15 pick next year. Pray

* Or would it be consciously considering I realized it 10 seconds after I posted it * Laughing

What you mean?

Like the kind you guys have been in for the last 20 years until RG showed up?

PROPS TO DEADPULSE ON THE SIG!
Adopt-A-Ram '13:
Jake Long: 1 GS/0 Sacks Allowed
Kendall Langford: 2tackles, 1 for loss.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mozwanted

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
keepnitgangsta1 wrote:

What you mean?

Its RG3 and i gota thank you guys for a great trade. Redskins will definitely be thankful for the rams to help us get rg3. You guys will always have a soft spot in my heart for sure. Im deff gonna cheer you guys on.

But i gotta say dont expect a high pick this year and dont even dream about it next year. With our rookies getting exprience, with our best defensive player comming back from injury and elite TE i expect the redskins to win 11-12 games and get the nfc east crown once again.
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mozwanted wrote:
Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
keepnitgangsta1 wrote:

What you mean?

Its RG3 and i gota thank you guys for a great trade. Redskins will definitely be thankful for the rams to help us get rg3. You guys will always have a soft spot in my heart for sure. Im deff gonna cheer you guys on.

But i gotta say dont expect a high pick this year and dont even dream about it next year. With our rookies getting exprience, with our best defensive player comming back from injury and elite TE i expect the redskins to win 11-12 games and get the nfc east crown once again.

So we'll be picking in the NFC West and East spot. Two picks in the mid to late 20's works great.
ramsfan55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mozwanted wrote:
Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
keepnitgangsta1 wrote:

What you mean?

Expect Defenses to figure out RG3 as well and look for a sophomore slump and i look for you guys to win 5-7 games.
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually rooting for the Redskins this weekend. I just hate the Seahawks that much. Neither team impresses me much. On a neutral field, we beat either of these teams 2 out of 3.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
I'm actually rooting for the Redskins this weekend. I just hate the Seahawks that much. Neither team impresses me much. On a neutral field, we beat either of these teams 2 out of 3.
Not me, unless the Seahawks make the Superbowl it doesnt really matter how far they go, How far the Redskins go directly affects our franchise.
Emcee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
Not me, unless the Seahawks make the Superbowl it doesnt really matter how far they go, How far the Redskins go directly affects our franchise.

This is my line of thinking. If no pick is involved it's Redskins all the way.
S-jax39

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:
mozwanted wrote:
Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
keepnitgangsta1 wrote:

What you mean?

So we'll be picking in the NFC West and East spot. Two picks in the mid to late 20's works great.

10-6 one year in a weak division and redskins fans cant control themselves. (some)

Smh.
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
keepnitgangsta1 wrote:

Our "Mediocrity" was enough to beat your team. Or did you forget?
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:

I get that, but I hate the Seahawks and would rather pick later than have to hear any more of this retarded love fest that the media is having with them. Russell Wilson will be replaced within 3 years, mark my words.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
TruSkinsFan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
NVRamsFan wrote:
mozwanted wrote:
Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
keepnitgangsta1 wrote:

What you mean?

10-6 one year in a weak division and redskins fans cant control themselves. (some)

Smh.

Really? I think I don't know about that when 3 of the NFC east divison teams have winning records and no one ever thought that the Redskins would ever go 10-6 with a rookie QB and RB. So don't feel bad because your divison is being control by the 49ers. lol

And don't forget the superbowl champs New York Giants was beatin by us to get to the top of the divison. So how weak is that? I'll wait! Smile
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:

I get that, but I hate the Seahawks and would rather pick later than have to hear any more of this retarded love fest that the media is having with them. Russell Wilson will be replaced within 3 years, mark my words.

I actually really like Russell Wilson. Loved him coming out and it just sucks that he got drafted by a division rival.

I'll be rooting for the Seahawks no doubt about it.
TruSkinsFan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:

Well hey at least you are admitting the truth about to your rival Seahorses. I can't wait for this game to start so we can put them and there trolling fans who so call DangerPuss Wilson as RW3, out of the misery... Smile
Rrrrrrrams

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the redskins will win the super bowl.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 24 of 28

Jump to: